PDA

View Full Version : Can you foster a dog for a weekish? Temp shelter closing.

Rhino
Tue May 3rd, 2011, 03:57 PM
Clear Creek/Gilpin Co. Animal Shelter (Charlie's Place) (http://www.facebook.com/charliesplaceshelter)
The sheriff has decided to close the shelter from May 9 though May 15 to accommodate the kennel painting project. All dogs need to be out of the shelter by end of day this Sunday. If anyone can help foster a dog, please contact Sue a.s.a.p. at ccgshelter@comcast.net. All shelter dogs are spayed/neutered and up-to-date on vaccinations.

I don't know how many they have right now, but it's usually only around 8. It's the Dumont exit just past Fall river, over the bridge, then west til it dead ends.

If any one is interested, but not in the drive, I can probably shuttle a few down to Denver/Parker on Sunday.

Rooster
Tue May 3rd, 2011, 07:26 PM
wow, i wish i could help. but i wouldnt have a house left with the danes and then adding a dog for them to terrorize. lol

DevilsTonic
Wed May 4th, 2011, 07:25 AM
Yes, I can / will foster a doggie or two for a week. I sent an email to the address and will see what your timing looks for shuttling the mutts down here. I will be back home sunday afternoon. I'm visiting my mom in Pueblo for mother's day, so I won't be able to pick them up until Sunday afternoon.

Sarge
Wed May 4th, 2011, 07:30 AM
I would, but I just adopted (permanently) another dog just over a month ago, and she's still a bit of handful, otherwise I'd be all over it.