PDA

View Full Version : [N Met] Quaker Steak and Lube bike night 5/4

Sir Bacon Lube
Wed May 4th, 2011, 10:28 AM
There shall be wings....and beer....and pesky, overweight, bandana wearing unshaven people on noisy clone machines. Let's try to outnumber them...eh?

Start gun goes off at 5pm...

Location: Off Hwy36 and 104th, south west corner, next to the 7-11

Sean
Wed May 4th, 2011, 10:47 AM
What time does this start/go to? I have to run a bunch of errands tonight, but I still really want to try their wings.

Sir Bacon Lube
Wed May 4th, 2011, 10:54 AM
What time does this start/go to? I have to run a bunch of errands tonight, but I still really want to try their wings.
I believe it starts at 5pm, and it goes til we close it down. :D

CYCLE_MONKEY
Wed May 4th, 2011, 11:09 AM
Any of you CSC'rs gonna actually GO this time? :) There was like......2 last week?

Sir Bacon Lube
Wed May 4th, 2011, 11:14 AM
In all fairness, I made the attempt to hit the Hooters and Walnut rooms the weeks prior. The LUBE has them EVERY week, so I may miss 1 or 2 this Summer :) I will just make up for it the rest of the week :D

Ezzzzy1
Wed May 4th, 2011, 11:17 AM
Any of you CSC'rs gonna actually GO this time? :) There was like......2 last week?

I am planning on coming... Do you guys hangout in a certain area?

OUTLAWD
Wed May 4th, 2011, 11:20 AM
planning on it, however I match this description

...pesky, overweight, bandana wearing unshaven people on noisy machines.

Sean
Wed May 4th, 2011, 11:40 AM
planning on it, however I match this descriptionYou're not pesky. :slappers:

I don't even fit into a category. I'm more of a liter bike, meets dirt bike, that sounds like a v-twin cruiser. Maybe I get my own parking section?

OUTLAWD
Wed May 4th, 2011, 11:44 AM
^^ yes, in the back where no one will see you

bulldog
Wed May 4th, 2011, 11:45 AM
Location?

Sir Bacon Lube
Wed May 4th, 2011, 11:47 AM
planning on it, however I match this description
Sorry pal, Harley kids don't wear PINK scarfs

updated for location

Zach929rr
Wed May 4th, 2011, 11:48 AM
Sorry pal, Harley kids don't wear PINK scarfs

I personally thought the pink scarf matched the look of the average Triumph rider rather spot on.

lunasgixxer
Wed May 4th, 2011, 12:00 PM
Ill be there. Are we meeting b 4 and rolling in as a group.

Depths_of_Mind
Wed May 4th, 2011, 12:08 PM
Hmmmmm... I got's nuffin going on, I prob could make it up there if I leave at 3.

blaircsf
Wed May 4th, 2011, 12:12 PM
At this point I am planning on dropping by, won't be right at 5 though.

OUTLAWD
Wed May 4th, 2011, 12:24 PM
Ima be fashionably late...without my fashionable scarf though, so I may blend in with the rest of the shaved head, tatted up goons

Sir Bacon Lube
Wed May 4th, 2011, 12:24 PM
Never gave thought to a meeting spot. I guess we could meet at ThoCo @ 5:30, ksu @ 6:00. Who else is up for this?

CYCLE_MONKEY
Wed May 4th, 2011, 12:26 PM
Well, parking is first-come etc., but I have an '01 Blu/wht Gixxer 1K with a chrome windscreen. I'm 6'1", grey-haired, ugly as a motherfucker, and will be wearing my Blu/Wht A-Stars leathers, boots, etc. It looks like a beautiful day, I should be there.

Sir Bacon Lube
Wed May 4th, 2011, 12:30 PM
Well, parking is first-come etc., but I have an '01 Blu/wht Gixxer 1K with a chrome windscreen. I'm 6'1", grey-haired, ugly as a motherfucker, and will be wearing my Blu/Wht A-Stars leathers, boots, etc. It looks like a beautiful day, I should be there.

Basically, just look for a sport bike rider. It's like finding Waldo amongst the black leather, chaps, chains and bandanas.

Depths_of_Mind
Wed May 4th, 2011, 12:31 PM
I'll be on the S1K. White and Black Speed n' Strength jacket. I'll prob get there around 5ish as comming from the dirty dirty.

Spiderman
Wed May 4th, 2011, 12:34 PM
Adam, please use the North Metro prefix instead of Northern Colorado in the future. I changed it for this thread.

Sir Bacon Lube
Wed May 4th, 2011, 12:44 PM
Adam, please use the North Metro prefix instead of Northern Colorado in the future. I changed it for this thread.

Where are the boundaries Sir? Westminster is North of the Denver metro area...isn't it all perception?

PS, thanks :)

Swift
Wed May 4th, 2011, 01:35 PM
Let me know when you're heading out and I'll join you.

usmcab35
Wed May 4th, 2011, 01:53 PM
im out this week, bike is in a desperate need of tires, and it feels weird to come to a bike night in a cage... might as well be riding a harley... have fun see you at the next one!

Mother Goose
Wed May 4th, 2011, 02:25 PM
Where are the boundaries Sir? Westminster is North of the Denver metro area...isn't it all perception?

PS, thanks :)
North Metro is North Metro. Northern Colorado is Northern Colorado. Duh. :D

Swift
Wed May 4th, 2011, 02:27 PM
im out this week, bike is in a desperate need of tires, and it feels weird to come to a bike night in a cage... might as well be riding a harley... have fun see you at the next one!
http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b47/livewellandfree/Dragontail%20Harley%20Crash/DragonHarleyCrash3.jpg

Sir Bacon Lube
Wed May 4th, 2011, 02:27 PM
Is Lochbuie North Metro then?

Mother Goose
Wed May 4th, 2011, 02:30 PM
That's east. Do you not know the direction to your house? ;)

Spiderman
Wed May 4th, 2011, 02:37 PM
Westminster is not Northern Colorado (IMHO)

I'd consider Lochbuie more North Metro than I would Northern Colorado.

:think: Maybe it's time to clarify the prefixes a bit further.

Spiderman
Wed May 4th, 2011, 02:38 PM
That's east. Do you not know the direction to your house? ;)

Technically it's Northeast, but I'll be dammed if we're gonna add another prefix just for Adam's house. :lol:

Mother Goose
Wed May 4th, 2011, 02:42 PM
Add [Adam's House]

Sir Bacon Lube
Wed May 4th, 2011, 02:43 PM
I wasn't sure how far NORTH one had to go to not be in the North Metro area. I'd like to segregate the true Northies from the Metro ones. We have the Southies established...dirty birds.

usmcab35
Wed May 4th, 2011, 02:47 PM
http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b47/livewellandfree/Dragontail%20Harley%20Crash/DragonHarleyCrash3.jpg

yep not going to be this guy..

Sully
Wed May 4th, 2011, 03:48 PM
All that bacon lube has gone to his brain!

Depths_of_Mind
Wed May 4th, 2011, 03:49 PM
Grrrrr... This WONDERFUL day is looking like T-storms and such... I'm gonna wash the sand outta my va-jayjay and try to hit up Hooters tomorrow, or maybe just hit the bike nights starting up down here... Dunno

Ezzzzy1
Wed May 4th, 2011, 03:53 PM
Let me know when you're heading out and I'll join you.

I was thinking about leaving around 530 but it is pretty chilly out, just rode from downtown into C.R.

Call me 3O3-8O9-9637

Stank Juic3
Wed May 4th, 2011, 04:15 PM

Does that 2 include me and you and your friend or just me and you? Setting up my bike hit my wallet hard but I'll go and mingle. I'll be there by 6ish.

BC14
Wed May 4th, 2011, 05:01 PM
It says BRIGHTON in the descriptor for north metro, Adam.... We aren't far from there...

CYCLE_MONKEY
Wed May 4th, 2011, 05:06 PM
Does that 2 include me and you and your friend or just me and you? Setting up my bike hit my wallet hard but I'll go and mingle. I'll be there by 6ish.
2-1/2 if we include you! :D I'd like to see the mods, see ya there bro, leaving shortly.

CYCLE_MONKEY
Wed May 4th, 2011, 05:08 PM
yep not going to be this guy..
That one's funny, seen it before. I mean, how do you crash that far in front of the apex? SRSLY? I LOVE the video on the Dragon where that douchewad on the HD passes the van and overshoots the corner and goes off the cliff. Classic.

Swift
Wed May 4th, 2011, 05:44 PM
Speaking of harley's, there are a lot here already and a few other cruisers. Maybe 4 sport bikes if u don't count mine or the vmax.

Swift
Wed May 4th, 2011, 07:41 PM
Nice meeting u all. Thanks for saving me from the fags. Lol

Sean
Thu May 5th, 2011, 07:16 AM
Those wings ain't half bad. Good to see y'all. Angela and I were definitely the odd bikes out at that gathering! :lol:

Swift
Thu May 5th, 2011, 07:29 AM
Those wings ain't half bad. Good to see y'all. Angela and I were definitely the odd bikes out at that gathering! :lol:
:pointlaugh: Yeah, imagine me being there by myself for about an hour. :bigeyes:

Ezzzzy1
Thu May 5th, 2011, 07:42 AM
I know deep down inside when I pulled up that all the Harley guys wanted my bike... They had to have because they just stared and stared.

Snowman
Thu May 5th, 2011, 07:44 AM
It's because yours didn't drip oil...

usmcab35
Thu May 5th, 2011, 09:21 AM
or not covered in chrome and leather tassles..

Sean
Thu May 5th, 2011, 09:23 AM
The Halrey guys didn't bother me at all. They actualy seemed pretty cool. And I parked my huge dual sport right in front, between the Harley's and the Ruff Riders. :up:

usmcab35
Thu May 5th, 2011, 09:28 AM
o no the tuff riders were there? glad i didnt go, everytime they see my busa they ask me why i havent joined or why i dont have a 3 foot swing arm extension and a semi tire on the back..