PDA

View Full Version : Man Vs. Isle - Great Article on the TT

MetaLord 9
Thu May 5th, 2011, 04:30 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/rpm/news/story?id=6484391

Usually don't see links to ESPN in regards to racing, but this one's pretty damned good. Can't wait for this year's TT!

McVaaahhh
Thu May 5th, 2011, 05:12 PM
Great read, thanks for sharing. :up:

CYCLE_MONKEY
Thu May 5th, 2011, 09:40 PM
Nice link, thanks!

ChrisCBX
Thu May 5th, 2011, 10:41 PM
Great story. Thanks for posting it.

When I read stuff like this, it makes me want to travel back to the Isle. I'll go back again someday. Hopefully in the next couple of years.

CYCLE_MONKEY
Thu May 5th, 2011, 11:07 PM
Great story. Thanks for posting it.

When I read stuff like this, it makes me want to travel back to the Isle. I'll go back again someday. Hopefully in the next couple of years.
....with your new Tuono to ride around with Maria on the back of!:D

ChrisCBX
Thu May 5th, 2011, 11:20 PM
....with your new Tuono to ride around with Maria on the back of!:D

It would be fun to do Mad Sunday with a loaner or rental.

MetaLord 9
Fri May 6th, 2011, 07:32 AM
Lindsey keeps telling me that if I marry her that she wants our honeymoon to be to the Isle of Mann for the race. She's found the best way to hit on me.... :D

ChrisCBX
Fri May 6th, 2011, 08:41 AM
Lindsey keeps telling me that if I marry her that she wants our honeymoon to be to the Isle of Mann for the race. She's found the best way to hit on me.... :D

One of the biggest surprises we had on our trip over there, was finding out how pretty the Isle is. It's a beautiful place and everyone is in a party humor the week of the TT.

CYCLE_MONKEY
Fri May 6th, 2011, 09:04 AM
It would be fun to do Mad Sunday with a loaner or rental.
That's an interestig thought. Do they HAVE rentals? Would that be a great business venture? :)

aerofaze
Fri May 6th, 2011, 09:04 AM

Oooohh... you've got a keeper!

Spooph
Fri May 6th, 2011, 09:38 AM
Fantastic article! thanks for the post!

ChrisCBX
Fri May 6th, 2011, 10:09 AM
That's an interestig thought. Do they HAVE rentals? Would that be a great business venture? :)

You can rent just about anything in England and ferry it over. Veeery expensive though.

Oooohh... you've got a keeper!

Thats for sure. :)

My wife loved it over there. She looks forward to a return trip.