PDA

View Full Version : Wife Needs Work

Sarge
Thu May 5th, 2011, 06:57 PM
Hello All. :)

My wife is looking for work in the Springs. She can do something in Denver if the pay is right. Just a quick run-down of her qualifications:

Double BA In International Relations and Political Science from Niagara University.

MA in International Relations from Webster University.

Not much work experience (She just finished College less than a year ago) but she was with USAA as a Mortgage Broker for the better part of a year. Trained extensively in VA loans among other things. Licensed in Life Insurance Sales and a Licensed Mortgage Loan Officer.

She's actually interested in doing some Paralegal work (She's got a Pre-Law degree and actually got accepted to a Law school, we just couldn't pay for it.) But for the most part she's just interested in doing anything that will get her out of the house at least part time during the week and bring in a few extra bucks.

She's a British citizen in the states with a valid Green Card and workers permit, and speaks 3 languages (English, French and German) fluently.

She's not too picky and could basically do anything that anybody needed, mostly just to get out of the house.

Thanks in advance,

-Sarge (and Mrs. Sarge)

CYCLE_MONKEY
Thu May 5th, 2011, 09:27 PM
My uncle (deceased now, sadly) graduated from Niagara. Sounds like she's very sharp. Unfortunately, as Elliot, Dave, and I have been finding out, she's probably overqualified for most anything. Best of luck to you guys!