PDA

View Full Version : Crashing SUCKS!

1BadSvt
Fri May 6th, 2011, 10:30 AM
Anyone have a front end for a 954rr Lmao. I decided not to hit the guy that cut me off. He was at a dead stop in the lane beside me and within 5 feet pulled out on me. I LOWSIDED UNDER SOMEONE ELSES TRUCK! I should have just hit him.

MetaLord 9
Fri May 6th, 2011, 10:33 AM
damn dude, sorry to hear

Slo
Fri May 6th, 2011, 10:53 AM
Might be more $$$ than you wanted to spend, but hell, 2k for an extra bike to swap parts back n forth? CRAIGSLIST (http://denver.craigslist.org/mcy/2365798917.html)

I take it your alright, which is what really matters in the end.

1BadSvt
Fri May 6th, 2011, 10:59 AM
I have all parts I need but front fairing and stay. Thank you though that's good looking out.

Slo
Fri May 6th, 2011, 11:08 AM
hong kong plastics probably:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Honda-CBR-954-RR-2002-2003-Bodywork-Plastics-Fairing-/270735086168?pt=Motorcycles_Parts_Accessories&hash=item3f09119258

upper fairing 59 bucks buy now:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/02-03-929-954-954RR-UPPER-FAIRING-PLASTIC-COWL-MASK-CBR-/250797388083?pt=Motorcycles_Parts_Accessories&hash=item3a64b07133

fairing stay upper:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Honda-CBR-954-upper-fairing-mirror-stay-bracket-/360361426793?pt=Motorcycles_Parts_Accessories&hash=item53e736ff69

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Honda-954-Mirror-Bracket-Upper-Front-Fairing-Stay-954RR-/140541539408?pt=Motorcycles_Parts_Accessories&hash=item20b8edb450

fairing stay lower:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Honda-954RR-Lower-Front-Fairing-Stay-Bracket-954-RR-/190527256168?pt=Motorcycles_Parts_Accessories&hash=item2c5c4f3668

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/02-03-Honda-954RR-Fairing-Stay-USED-/370412927950?pt=Motorcycles_Parts_Accessories&hash=item563e54bbce

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/02-03-Honda-954RR-Fairing-Stay-USED-/220643876568?pt=Motorcycles_Parts_Accessories&hash=item335f665ed8

CYCLE_MONKEY
Fri May 6th, 2011, 11:16 AM
So, is he going to pay to fix it? If not, that sux. My advice, bail off the bike, and LET it him them, that way they can;t just drive off and claim you lost control of your own vehicle. Sorry to hear it, best of luck.

thankgod
Fri May 6th, 2011, 11:41 AM
Damn , I laid my bike down last night too! :cry:

@ Cyclemonkey, hey dude I'm sorry for all that guff from a few days ago. Peace.

Sean
Fri May 6th, 2011, 12:13 PM

Sarge
Fri May 6th, 2011, 12:26 PM
http://www.camo-store.com/Free%20Stuff/Images/Crashing%20Sucks%201.jpg

aerofaze
Fri May 6th, 2011, 12:35 PM
Geez, I'm glad everyone's all right here!!

Terry, hopefully you taught the cager a LESSON. What road were you on?

1BadSvt
Fri May 6th, 2011, 01:01 PM
Geez, I'm glad everyone's all right here!!

Terry, hopefully you taught the cager a LESSON. What road were you on?
I was on S. Academy right outside Ft Carson. I wish I acted a little different but it was a NO WIN kinda situation. I felt I made an OK choice to lowside on purpose instead of just creaming them. Oh and for injuries I just rang my bell a little. Thank god for gear... had pants, boots, jacket, gloves, and a helmet. I don't trust ACU pants in a crash EVER!!!! Im not even going to bother repainting it. Im sure something will happen again. So blue tank & tail and flat black front and sides LMAO! Oh and for the cager they have a NICE dent from my fist.

1BadSvt
Fri May 6th, 2011, 01:03 PM
Sorry for grammar and spelling issues. Its hard from a cell.

CYCLE_MONKEY
Fri May 6th, 2011, 01:22 PM
Damn , I laid my bike down last night too! :cry:

@ Cyclemonkey, hey dude I'm sorry for all that guff from a few days ago. Peace.
No problem man. Apology accepted, no hard feelings, case closed. No more Drama Lama's. :) BTW, I just wanted you to be careful, as the Secret Service COULD try and throw you in prison for what you said. I hate Obama, but would never want to (or advocate to) see him or his family assaulted. Talking like that can get you in big trouble REAL fast. You don't want the "Men in Black" showing up at your door, do ya? ;)

Sorry to hear it man, hope you're ok and the bike's ok. We've all been there (I have), pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and get back on her. Hopefully you'll (and 1BadSvt as well) be able to learn something from this and not repeat it.

longrider
Fri May 6th, 2011, 01:42 PM
Sorry for grammar and spelling issues. Its hard from a cell.

For a laugh when I first read you post and the one before i thought the cager him/herself had a nice dent from your fist and you were posting from a cell (jail) Then it hit me you meant cell PHONE :) :)

Now seriously, glad you are OK and the bike can be fixed

bornwildnfree
Fri May 6th, 2011, 02:33 PM
Glad you are all ok.

1BadSvt
Tue Jun 7th, 2011, 07:48 PM
^LMAO!
It's true and Love you for being ok rebuilding every time!
This time I am NOT going to paint it. That way next time it goes down It wont be suck a waste!

fasterlaster
Tue Jun 7th, 2011, 08:01 PM
Just remember a 954 rebuild will always be cheaper than a husband rebuild.

BlueRanger
Tue Jun 7th, 2011, 08:13 PM
I must have missed this thread. Glad you're ok man.

1BadSvt
Tue Jun 7th, 2011, 08:52 PM
Just remember a 954 rebuild will always be cheaper than a husband rebuild.
I had a total rebuild back last October. I can post pics from that crash but they are graphic.

Wrider
Tue Jun 7th, 2011, 10:15 PM
I had a total rebuild back last October. I can post pics from that crash but they are graphic.

Do it, they're good!

Gotten that thing back up and running yet bud? Need some help?

1BadSvt
Tue Jun 7th, 2011, 10:39 PM
^I don't know what the Mods on here would think.

Wrider
Tue Jun 7th, 2011, 10:54 PM
Pretty sure last time I saw you you didn't have tits, and even if you did as long as they're covered you're fine. Oh and no vajayjay.

Finklestein87
Wed Jun 8th, 2011, 07:35 AM
BTW, I just wanted you to be careful, as the Secret Service COULD try and throw you in prison for what you said. I hate Obama, but would never want to (or advocate to) see him or his family assaulted. Talking like that can get you in big trouble REAL fast. You don't want the "Men in Black" showing up at your door, do ya? ;)

Obama can choke on my 3 inch dick and I'll laugh as his family attempts the heimlich manuever on him. Fuck him and his policy. :jerkoff:

Bashed
Wed Jun 8th, 2011, 07:44 AM
This is the 4th incident that 1badsvt has been in since last October and he wasn't at fault in any of the freaking incidents

"The Wife"

This statement says volumes.
I have been riding sportbikes over 20 years and haven't had 4 incidents that caused me to crash.
Sounds to me there are other varibles that are causing this high attrition rate.

BlueRanger
Wed Jun 8th, 2011, 10:14 AM
I don't know man, some people just get that unlucky. I've been rear ended a bunch of times, fortunately while I'm in a car. I've only been driving I guess around 3-4 years.

Bueller
Wed Jun 8th, 2011, 10:24 AM
I think I would have to re evaluate my situation if I was involved in 4 "incidents" in less than a year :shock:

Dirtbikes don't count :lol:

TinkerinWstuff
Wed Jun 8th, 2011, 10:56 AM
Back when I lived in WI, I had a run where I hit 3 deer in 6 months.

sometimes shit happens

buy a dirtbike and crashes will become a more enjoyable (or at least 'expected')part of the game

1BadSvt
Thu Jun 9th, 2011, 01:43 PM
This statement says volumes.
I have been riding sportbikes over 20 years and haven't had 4 incidents that caused me to crash.
Sounds to me there are other varibles that are causing this high attrition rate.

I think I would have to re evaluate my situation if I was involved in 4 "incidents" in less than a year :shock:

Dirtbikes don't count :lol:

LET ME CLARIFY WHAT MY WIFE NEGLECTED TO EXPLAIN.

1st incident: Unaware of a broken gear loose in the transmission & eventually locked it up. I was only going 35mph and it caused me to fly 4 ft into the air.

2nd incident: Putting the bike back together, not realizing that it was the transmission that caused the 1st incident and still had that loose gear rattling around inside. Threw me off at 15mph.

3rd incident: Some asshole clipped my rear tire while I was sitting at a damn red light. He will always remember my foot going through his window and kicking him in the face.

4th accident: Douche cut me off and I ended up lowsiding into the rear end of a truck. HIT & RUN.. I hope you die of dissentary a$$hole!

So no I don't believe its me that is the issue, but think what you will.

:horse:

CYCLE_MONKEY
Thu Jun 9th, 2011, 02:08 PM
Obama can choke on my 3 inch dick and I'll laugh as his family attempts the heimlich manuever on him. Fuck him and his policy. :jerkoff:
Ahhh, I wouldn't be bragging much on here about my 3 inch long dick.......just sayin'......... :p:lol:

1BadSvt
Thu Jun 9th, 2011, 04:32 PM
#2 I can believe was my fault and #1 was a freak accident.

Bashed
Thu Jun 9th, 2011, 09:46 PM
LET ME CLARIFY WHAT MY WIFE NEGLECTED TO EXPLAIN.

1st incident: Unaware of a broken gear loose in the transmission & eventually locked it up. I was only going 35mph and it caused me to fly 4 ft into the air.

2nd incident: Putting the bike back together, not realizing that it was the transmission that caused the 1st incident and still had that loose gear rattling around inside. Threw me off at 15mph.

3rd incident: Some asshole clipped my rear tire while I was sitting at a damn red light. He will always remember my foot going through his window and kicking him in the face.

4th accident: Douche cut me off and I ended up lowsiding into the rear end of a truck. HIT & RUN.. I hope you die of dissentary a$$hole!

So no I don't believe its me that is the issue, but think what you will.

:horse:

#2 I can believe was my fault and #1 was a freak accident.

Thinking what I will, by your own admission, your batting 500.
Replying to your own quote, priceless.:horse:

TwistyRydr
Thu Jun 9th, 2011, 09:56 PM
Thinking what I will, by your own admission, your batting 500.
Replying to your own quote, priceless.:horse:

Actually I wrote the 1,2,3,4 post since he was already signed in. So yea 1badsvt didn't realize that I had done that LOL so technically he didn't reply to his own quote lol

2 members under the same household is too confusing I guess hahahaha

~The Wife~

TwistyRydr
Thu Jun 9th, 2011, 10:02 PM
And yes I'm the imposter here.

Swift
Thu Jun 9th, 2011, 10:44 PM
Didn't you just get that mother put back together too? Shit bro, sorry to hear. I'll keep my eyes open if I see something.