PDA

View Full Version : T-Fog Experience

Husky
Sat May 7th, 2011, 02:18 PM
I needed some work done on my bike so I called 3 of the more popular bike shops around town. I than called TFog and got quated a price that was 30-40% cheaper than the other shops.

Not only did Fog get me in/out in less than an hour but Jim charged me less than the Quated price. He just said well it took less time to fix so I charged less. I dont know about you but I'm more use to getting charged more than the quated price than less for one reason or another. Jim certainly didnt need to do that as I never would have known the difference but just goes to show the honesty and good service of this shop.

If you're looking for a small shop that you can trust and get personalized service I highly recommend TFog for all your bike needs.

Vellos
Sat May 7th, 2011, 04:02 PM
I heard they don't return calls, like ever. :roll:

Aracheon
Sat May 7th, 2011, 11:20 PM

:wtf: :wtf:

The GECCO
Sun May 8th, 2011, 08:32 AM
:wtf: :wtf:
http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/forums/showthread.php?t=39271

Husky
Sun May 8th, 2011, 08:58 AM

Yes that was resolved like a million years ago (Jims vm was not working and he called me the following Monday) but if you have more concerns about my posts please feel free to stop by in person. I am at the track every Wed and Friday and will be more than happy to discuss this matter so as we dont high jack a positive thread with a bunch a BS threads.

Aracheon
Sun May 8th, 2011, 12:54 PM

Oh, so this kid is making statements based on hearsay. I figured as much.

Yes that was resolved like a million years ago (Jims vm was not working and he called me the following Monday) but if you have more concerns about my posts please feel free to stop by in person. I am at the track every Wed and Friday and will be more than happy to discuss this matter so as we dont high jack a positive thread with a bunch a BS threads.

+1

Jim is a very stand up guy, and I've had nothing but good experiences every time I've been to TFOG. Nothing like someone making douchey comments on the intertubes without having the whole story.

CaptGoodvibes
Sun May 8th, 2011, 01:37 PM
Oh, so this kid is making statements based on hearsay. I figured as much.

The OP started a negative thread about T-Fog, Vellos made a joke. The eyeroll is most certainly directed at the OP for the turnabout. Get it?

dirkterrell
Sun May 8th, 2011, 05:22 PM
Yeah, let's not get this pissing match started again. :)

The GECCO
Sun May 8th, 2011, 07:54 PM

He wondered, I answered. Get over yourself.

Husky
Sun May 8th, 2011, 08:38 PM
He wondered, I answered. Get over yourself.

:horse:

BC14
Sun May 8th, 2011, 09:26 PM
Where's the drama llama when you need it.... Vellos?