PDA

View Full Version : OBD down at HPR

PunyJuney
Sun May 8th, 2011, 10:49 AM
I spoke with Darrel's daughter a couple of times today. He's off the vent and is resting uncomfortably at Aurora Medical Center in room 407. He was airlifted off the track yesterday with broken ribs, a collapsed lung and a broken clavicle.
She has passed along best wishes from his extended family here at the CSC.

I am sure everyone wishes him a speedy recovery!!!!

SOCAL4LIFE!!
Sun May 8th, 2011, 11:07 AM
My wife and I were there when it happened and are glad to hear he is doing ok. we wish him a speedy recovery.

CaneZach
Sun May 8th, 2011, 11:23 AM
We were wondering why the track went cold for so long. I had come off the track, got out of my leathers, and was BSing with some friends when they made the announcement that HW/Open Endurance was only going to run 20 minutes, but we didn't know why until later. I'm glad he's relatively ok. Turn 4 is a fast one.

JustSomeDude
Sun May 8th, 2011, 12:32 PM
I was taking photos at Turn 13 when the crash occurred. When the track went cold for so long I knew it must've been serious - and then the helicopter showed up. I had just met Darrel that morning in the pits, while walkin' around with Jason.

My thoughts and prayers go out to him for a speedy recovery!

Ol'Skool
Sun May 8th, 2011, 01:58 PM
Darrel is a one of the nicest guys you will meet. He's always ready for a ride and to help you out with bike stuff. Im shocked and saddened by his accident. Get well soon brother.

Graphite675
Sun May 8th, 2011, 02:49 PM
Glad he is doing okay. His bike was a mess.

I have no idea what happened? I was coming back around the track and saw a bunch of dust off of turn 4. As I got there the yellow flag was out but I didn't even see his bike. He must have really flown of the track?

What a crazy day. BadR6man (I think thats right?) went down right in front of me going in to turn 5. I had to dodge between him and his bike as they both went sliding across the track in front of me. :shock: Then 2 laps later this happened.

/

spideyrdr
Sun May 8th, 2011, 04:28 PM
Glad to hear he is improving. We were pitted on the west end of the paddock and knew there had been an 'off' at turn 4 and knew it was serious when the copter came in. Heal up, rider.

Aston
Sun May 8th, 2011, 04:45 PM
I was on the track when the red flag came out. Happy to hear he's mostly OK.

Get better soon!

Reyven
Sun May 8th, 2011, 04:50 PM
Am sorry to hear this. As Ol' Skool said, Darrel is a great friend and stand up guy. I wish him a speedy recovery.

dirkterrell
Sun May 8th, 2011, 05:18 PM
Very sorry to hear this and wishing Darrel a speedy recovery.

Dirk

asp_125
Sun May 8th, 2011, 05:22 PM
Speedy recovery Darrel. Thoughts are with you brother. I was taking photos from T1 and saw the cloud of dust. It wasn't until I walked past his bike that I found out it was him. Definitely a sick feeling seeing the life flight chopper fly in. Anyone know if his truck and trailer needs to be moved or driven home?

Snowman
Sun May 8th, 2011, 05:36 PM
The word from the corner working in turn 4 was that he over shot turn 4 and was on the rear break going into the dirt, where he thinks Darrel grabbed too much front brake and threw himself over the front. Then the bike landed on him.

Hope you feel better soon.

jrthomas6
Sun May 8th, 2011, 05:52 PM
Holy cow! We left before this happened. Speedy recovery to Darrel!

Bueller
Sun May 8th, 2011, 05:57 PM
Anyone know if his truck and trailer needs to be moved or driven home?

They announced @ riders meeting this morning that his stuff got packed up and returned to family.

Hoping for a fast and full recovery.

BadR6Man
Sun May 8th, 2011, 09:39 PM
Glad he is doing okay. His bike was a mess.

I have no idea what happened? I was coming back around the track and saw a bunch of dust off of turn 4. As I got there the yellow flag was out but I didn't even see his bike. He must have really flown of the track?

What a crazy day. BadR6man (I think thats right?) went down right in front of me going in to turn 5. I had to dodge between him and his bike as they both went sliding across the track in front of me. :shock: Then 2 laps later this happened.

/

Yeah it was me sliding on my back like a turtle.
I was on the crash chariot on my way back to tech my bike when news on the radio of his incident happened. His injuries sounded more serious than mine (I'm fine).

Praying for a quick and speedy recovery for you Darrell. I'm sure we will meet some time.

gtn
Sun May 8th, 2011, 09:39 PM
Wow. Not good. Speedy recovery Darrell.

mforza
Mon May 9th, 2011, 11:27 AM
Get well soon Darell!!:up:

NUTZ
Mon May 9th, 2011, 02:24 PM
Just got off the phone with Darrel, sounds like he is doing good. He is still in a lot of pain and drowsy from his medication but but still in good spirits. He'll be headed home tomorrow if all tests and imagery go well.

asp_125
Mon May 9th, 2011, 02:28 PM
Thanks for the update. Continued good thoughts for OBD. :up: Mmmmm... Vicodin good.

bulldog
Mon May 9th, 2011, 02:34 PM
My girlfriend is a nurse in ICU at Aurora Medical Center, so I will mention to her that Darell is part of our club and to tell everyone working to keep a special eye on him.

Glad to hear Darell got taken there as their trauma center is one of the best in town!

dirkterrell
Mon May 9th, 2011, 06:36 PM
Just got off the phone with Darrel, sounds like he is doing good. He is still in a lot of pain and drowsy from his medication but but still in good spirits. He'll be headed home tomorrow if all tests and imagery go well.

Excellent news!:up:

bornwildnfree
Mon May 9th, 2011, 11:12 PM
Glad he is doing ok. Was really worried after seeing his bike post crash and the heli fly over us on our way back to Denver. I really hate it when the bike lands on me...always leaves a mark. Heal quickly and know we are all thinking about ya.

FZRguy
Tue May 10th, 2011, 01:38 AM
Glad to hear he is doing better and going home soon.

Slo
Tue May 10th, 2011, 09:20 AM
Darrel, hoping for a speedy recovery for you!!

SaShWhO
Tue May 10th, 2011, 09:30 AM
bummer.

hope you put on the race plastics I sold you last year rather than destroying your good stuff.
you'll be fine old man:)

PunyJuney
Tue May 10th, 2011, 05:45 PM
Gary and I went to see him today at the hospital. If that's what taking it to the track looks like, I'll just keep riding slow. He coughed a bit and it looked excruciating! I'm sure he won't ask for anyone's help but will need plenty when he finally gets out. Chest tube was still in and he was still on oxygen, so in spite of his wishful thinking yesterday he didn't go anywhere today.

peteremsley
Tue May 10th, 2011, 06:41 PM
best wishes for a speedy and full recovery.
peter.

asp_125
Tue May 10th, 2011, 06:59 PM
For falling down at 80mph he looks pretty good. At least he didn't shatter an ankle like me.

50sGrl
Tue May 10th, 2011, 07:02 PM
For falling down at 80mph he looks pretty good.

Feeling better, at least for a moment . . .

OUTLAWD
Tue May 10th, 2011, 07:07 PM
for T4 on a 1000...luckily he was only doing 80...

heal up soon buddy

McVaaahhh
Tue May 10th, 2011, 07:27 PM
Best wishes for healing up quickly! :cheers:

Desmodromico
Thu May 12th, 2011, 04:58 PM
Racers never like to see a heli come in, sounds like the outcome was pretty positive in lieu of that.

Best wishes for a speedy recovery!

50sGrl
Thu May 12th, 2011, 05:02 PM
Darell is stuck back in bed with fluid draining from his chest, dealing with serious boredom. If you want to visit or give him a call, he's at Aurora Medical Center, hospital number is 303-695-2600 and he's in room 407.

jbnwc
Fri May 13th, 2011, 08:29 AM
If that's what taking it to the track looks like, I'll just keep riding slow.

If he had done this on the street, he'd be in a lot worse shape. The track is the safest place to ride. No ditches, trees, cliffs, guardrails, rv's, sand, potholes, paint, deer, oncoming traffic, trucks, intersections, etc.

bornwildnfree
Fri May 13th, 2011, 08:34 AM
I think I'll go visit him this afternoon!

UglyDogRacing
Fri May 13th, 2011, 08:42 AM

Accidents happen on the track, just like on the street. There are a hundred times more injuries and fatalities riding on the street than there are on the track. This is the first time in over 10 years the MRA has had to medivac a rider from an event. The same can't be said for the frequency it's occurred with accidents on the street. Yes, the track isnt for everyone but for those that want to push their limits (and their bikes) it is the best place. Darrel was my student this past weekend and I do feel awful about what occurred. But I am glad that it happened in a controlled environment with EMT's immediately available rather than out on some mountain road.
Life's too short to sit back and try to always play it safe. I am going to a funeral this morning for my co-worker. He had a heart attack earlier this week at age 41. You never know when it's your time so you gotta live life a little.

Reyven
Fri May 13th, 2011, 08:47 AM
I think I'll go visit him this afternoon!

Am going when I get done with work at 1 :)

asp_125
Fri May 13th, 2011, 08:51 AM
Will be there sometime this afternoon too.

Desmodromico
Fri May 13th, 2011, 11:09 AM
To echo what Jim said, I have found racing has made me a much more conservative street rider. Once you get used to riding without so many outside variables the street becomes very intimidating.

It is all in your perspective, I encourage those who have never been on the track to try it at least once. Best place to learn what a sportbike can truly do with far less risk.

50sGrl
Fri May 13th, 2011, 11:26 AM
Life's too short to sit back and try to always play it safe. I am going to a funeral this morning for my co-worker. He had a heart attack earlier this week at age 41. You never know when it's your time so you gotta live life a little.

I so agree.

Snowman
Fri May 13th, 2011, 12:16 PM
Reason No.1 why it's safer to race. Traffic is not coming at you...

Ninja2
Fri May 13th, 2011, 01:25 PM
Hi Darrel,
I hope you will feel better soon so we can have lunch at Zoka's! Let me know if you need anything. Looks like you have the reading materials covered.

The GECCO
Fri May 13th, 2011, 03:18 PM
But I am glad that it happened in a controlled environment with EMT's immediately available rather than out on some mountain road.
Exactly right. Not only are there less inherent risks at the track in the first place, when something DOES go wrong you get virtually instant, qualified medical attention. I was on scene in less than 60 seconds, the ambulance was less than 60 seconds after that.

Davy4575
Sun May 15th, 2011, 02:45 AM
Best wishes for a speedy recovery. Amen to what Jim stated. While accidents do happen on the track and on the street, Its an inherent risk that we accept willfuly and knowingly when we swing a leg over our bikes. The professionalism of the cornerworks, crew and medical staff as well as the MRA as a whole is without parallel. Thier professionalism and dedication allows me to take it to the track secure in the knowledge that Ill be in good hands should an accident happen. Time and time again, the skills and knowledge learned at the track have saved my life on the street. Once again, prayers and wishes for a quick recovery.

PunyJuney
Sun May 15th, 2011, 09:04 PM
wow, been away on business and dropped in to see if there was an update on Darrel....only to see that the drama contingent ran away with this thread too. Unbelievable, has anyone got an update on OBD?

Tylar
Sun May 15th, 2011, 09:28 PM
wow, been away on business and dropped in to see if there was an update on Darrel....only to see that the drama contingent ran away with this thread too. Unbelievable, has anyone got an update on OBD?

I was told by Rey and Jim that he had the chest tube pulled...only to build up more fluid, have it reinserted and then to acquire pneumonia. Apparently he's in "good" spirits.....considering he has pneumonia with busted ribs :shock:

FZRguy
Sun May 15th, 2011, 09:32 PM

Hardly drama by our standards. They are just pointing out facts. The track IS safer than the street. Racing has its risks. Those of us that race accept those risks.

asp_125
Sun May 15th, 2011, 09:49 PM

I was visiting Friday and Rey and Brian were there too. D's still fighting off the pneumonia and getting better. He was hoping to be released Monday. He still has a ways to go to heal up the busted rib and collarbone.

CaptGoodvibes
Sun May 15th, 2011, 10:59 PM

My biggest personal concern...

This post might help me turn the corner and focus on healthy eating and more exercise. Quoted as a reminder that life will end and I don't want to be old because I was playing it safe only to regret an uneventful life.

hcr25
Mon May 16th, 2011, 07:20 AM

That is the Drama right there! In my opinion you dont know what you are talking about in that statement. As many others have pointed out the track is a much safer place to be then the streets. Keep riding "slow" maybe a car wont hit you.That is something that OBD wanted and many more of us love to do.

For you to say "If that's what taking it to the track looks like, I'll just keep riding slow" in a thread talking about his accident was in poor taste. Most of the drama on the CSC is caused by people typing things without thinking and typing things they would not say in person.

Get well OBD!!

Mike

PunyJuney
Mon May 16th, 2011, 08:50 AM
Due to complications (pneumonia) he's still hospitalized. They are contemplating surgery.

PunyJuney
Mon May 16th, 2011, 09:38 AM
That is the Drama right there! In my opinion you dont know what you are talking about in that statement. As many others have pointed out the track is a much safer place to be then the streets. Keep riding "slow" maybe a car wont hit you.That is something that OBD wanted and many more of us love to do.

For you to say "If that's what taking it to the track looks like, I'll just keep riding slow" in a thread talking about his accident was in poor taste. Most of the drama on the CSC is caused by people typing things without thinking and typing things they would not say in person.

Get well OBD!!

Mike

Clearly you were not in the hospital room when we he was showing me the huge purple bruise down his side and I said "If that's what taking it to the track looks like" (re:his injuries) and added "I'll keep riding slow" which is a comment about ME! I don't have the skill or nuts required to go to the track and likely never will. Darrel often suggests that I come out and give it a try. I admire that HE has the skill and desire. Anyone that rides with me knows how slow I am. How many times do people say 'ride your own ride', yet when I make a comment about 'my ride' the drama kicks in to high? How was picking on myself misconstrued into a personal attack on all racers and turned in to such a cluster? On second thought, don't answer that. I don't care. It was suggested that I clarified the context around my original comment.

Foolishly I assumed thoughts on this thread should be good thoughts and concern directed to a rider who is recovering. I must have lost my mind thinking I could get away with such a positive sentiment here.

brennahm
Mon May 16th, 2011, 09:48 AM
Racing and track days are DEFINITELY the same thing.

Get well D.

asp_125
Mon May 16th, 2011, 10:30 AM
Get well Darrel we're pulling for ya.

PunyJuney
Mon May 16th, 2011, 10:32 AM
surgery today at 1:30

rybo
Mon May 16th, 2011, 10:32 AM
Get well Darrel we're pulling for ya.

+1

Reyven
Mon May 16th, 2011, 10:33 AM

:( What are they hoping to accomplish in this surgery?

The GECCO
Mon May 16th, 2011, 10:40 AM
Clearly you were not in the hospital room when we he was showing me the huge purple bruise down his side and I said "If that's what taking it to the track looks like" (re:his injuries) and added "I'll keep riding slow" which is a comment about ME! I don't have the skill or nuts required to go to the track and likely never will. Darrel often suggests that I come out and give it a try. I admire that HE has the skill and desire. Anyone that rides with me knows how slow I am. How many times do people say 'ride your own ride', yet when I make a comment about 'my ride' the drama kicks in to high? How was picking on myself misconstrued into a personal attack on all racers and turned in to such a cluster? On second thought, don't answer that. I don't care. It was suggested that I clarified the context around my original comment.

Foolishly I assumed thoughts on this thread should be good thoughts and concern directed to a rider who is recovering. I must have lost my mind thinking I could get away with such a positive sentiment here.

I can't speak for the others, but I understood that your comment applied to yourself and not the rest of us. That doesn't make it any less incorrect, we're just doing a poor job of explaining WHY we feel it's incorrect.

I think the misunderstanding here is that you're making the assumption that riding on the track is about nothing more than riding as fast as possible. Nothing could be further than the truth. When you talk about 'ride your own ride', the same thing applies to the track. We all do our own thing, and ride only to the level that each of us feels comfortable. I've seen riders out here of every skill level imaginable from Jakub Smrz all the way down to the person who has only a couple hundred miles under their belt.

The point is that the track is absolutely the best place to learn. Whether you are literally throwing a leg over for the first time in your life, or you've put half a million miles on various bikes - you WILL learn something EVERY time you do a track day. Those things that you learn will make you a better, safer rider on the street.

Will you go faster? Absolutely! As your skills improve you will naturally pick up the pace - at a rate that is comfortable for you. So, while going faster isn't necessarily the GOAL of a trackday, it is an almost certain side effect of you developing your own skills and learning more about what your bike is actually capable of. This second part is the key. Whether it's motorcycles or cars, I know for a fact that a high percentage of traffic accidents today are completely unnecessary simply because the VEHICLE was capable of braking or turning or doing whatever would be needed to avoid the accident, but the DRIVER has no idea that the vehicle has such abilities. The more you find out about what your vehicle is capable of, the safer you are. The track is the best place to learn the capabilities of both you and your machine.

To put it in perspective - just a few weeks ago I gave a track tour to a local police department that will be doing training out here this summer. As part of that, I took the departments lead instructor for a few laps in one of their department Caprices. After the ride was over he literally told me "I had no idea these cars could go that fast around a track." And this is coming from a guy who is probably no slouch behind the wheel. On the other hand, there is undoubtedly dozens of drivers that could take that same car and drive it faster than I did. No matter WHO you are, there's always something to be learned. The track is the best place to do it.

The GECCO
Mon May 16th, 2011, 10:42 AM

:( Sending some positive waves his way

UglyDogRacing
Mon May 16th, 2011, 10:55 AM

June, I dont think this thread has taken a negative turn, nor do I think it's full of drama. My initial response was not directed at you personally. I was only pointing out that the track is a controlled environment where a rider can safely push their limits. I have been to the hospital to see Darrel, too. I saw what you saw. I still feel awful about what happened.
Sorry that I offended you.

jbnwc
Mon May 16th, 2011, 11:20 AM
June, I dont think this thread has taken a negative turn, nor do I think it's full of drama. My initial response was not directed at you personally. I was only pointing out that the track is a controlled environment where a rider can safely push their limits. I have been to the hospital to see Darrel, too. I saw what you saw. I still feel awful about what happened.
Sorry that I offended you.

+1

Didn't mean to offend, June. Just trying to advocate track practice and better riding!

cromer611
Mon May 16th, 2011, 07:03 PM
shit happens, everyone has a opinion just like assholes just keepem to yourselves or create a thread to bicker in.
thread is for darrels support and status updates.
feel better soon darrel, your in my prayers.

The GECCO
Mon May 16th, 2011, 08:21 PM
Any news on the surgery today?

50sGrl
Mon May 16th, 2011, 08:25 PM
Last post by his daughter on FB said the surgery seemed to go well.

Cap'n Crunch
Mon May 16th, 2011, 08:27 PM
Hey OBD - I remember meeting you on a ride to Deckers last year. Sorry to hear about your crash, but heal up and we'll see you back out on two wheels again soon. Best wishes man!

Nvr2late
Mon May 16th, 2011, 08:34 PM
Get well Darrel, hope you get to go home soon.

CaptGoodvibes
Mon May 16th, 2011, 11:45 PM
Still sending positive thoughts. Hoping the recovery from surgery goes well...

PunyJuney
Tue May 17th, 2011, 03:00 PM
Ann and I were on our way to see Darrel this afternoon when we got an update. They claim the surgery went well yesterday, but he was not returned to his room as anticipated and was admitted to the ICU. He's still in the ICU, is on a lot of pain meds and is breathing through a tube. He is alert and able to respond to questions according to his daughter. She asks that visiting resume when he is released from the ICU.

Reyven
Tue May 17th, 2011, 03:11 PM
Ann and I were on our way to see Darrel this afternoon when we got an update. They claim the surgery went well yesterday, but he was not returned to his room as anticipated and was admitted to the ICU. He's still in the ICU, is on a lot of pain meds and is breathing through a tube. He is alert and able to respond to questions according to his daughter. She asks that visiting resume when he is released from the ICU.

Thanks for the update June. Am also wondering if maybe so many of us visiting is making it harder for him too :( While I understand that he was getting a bit bored, it can be crazy tiresome to feel you need to "entertain" your visitors. As opposed to getting well needed rest.

Nvr2late
Tue May 17th, 2011, 03:41 PM
I spoke to him last week and after hearing how much trouble he had talking I decided to wait to visit him until he gets out of the hospital. I'm sure he will need help around the house, drives to doctor appointments, etc... and company when he feels a little bit better.

PunyJuney
Wed May 18th, 2011, 06:32 AM
update from Darrel's daughter from last night:

"I went to see him this afternoon and he's still in the ICU. They took the tube out of his throat while I was there. It seemed like he could barely move though because he's so weak. It's very difficult to see him like that.

Anyway, he has to stay in the ICU for at least another 24 hours so he might not be put back into a regular room until Thursday morning depending on what the doctor's say.
I think he would feel more up to visitors once he's back in a regular room again.

Thanks again for your concern and I'll let you know more when I can."

bornwildnfree
Wed May 18th, 2011, 09:40 AM
*hugs* to Darrel. Does he have a laptop? If not, I have one he could borrow. It'll help the time go by faster. They'll even let him have it in the ICU (at least they let my dad have his there). If someone could let me know that would be appreciated.

ian22
Wed May 18th, 2011, 09:45 AM
Get better soon Darrel! We are all pulling for you!

NUTZ
Wed May 18th, 2011, 09:46 AM
*hugs* to Darrel. Does he have a laptop? If not, I have one he could borrow. It'll help the time go by faster. They'll even let him have it in the ICU (at least they let my dad have his there). If someone could let me know that would be appreciated.

Yep, he has a laptop now. Jeff droped on off for him last week. :) Hope you get better soon Darrel!

Ninja2
Thu May 19th, 2011, 09:56 PM
Yep, he has a laptop now. Jeff droped on off for him last week.

:up:
That's really nice of Jeff.

Does anyone know how Darrel is doing?

asp_125
Thu May 19th, 2011, 10:14 PM
His daughter posted on FB that Darrel is out of ICU and back into a regular room. He looks and feels better and is resting comfortably. He'll be there at least through Monday.

Ninja2
Fri May 20th, 2011, 06:27 AM
That is wonderful news! Thank you for the update.
I'm one of the few that does not have a FB account (yet)... .

Heal up, Darrel!

asp_125
Mon May 23rd, 2011, 07:59 PM
Darrel's daughter just posted up that he's been released from the hospital and is resting at home. whoop whoop!

BC14
Mon May 23rd, 2011, 08:00 PM
:w00t::yay:

Cap'n Crunch
Mon May 23rd, 2011, 08:15 PM
Glad to hear it. Feel better OBD!

Ninja2
Tue May 24th, 2011, 06:09 AM
:yay:

Reyven
Tue May 24th, 2011, 06:49 AM
:yay:

OBD
Sat Jul 16th, 2011, 10:54 PM
I guess I should posted sooner. I haven't been on any boards lately. I've been home for 3 weeks and doing well. Shoulder, ribs, and lung are healing fine. Still sore with limited movement. I couldn't take sitting home doing nothing, so after talking to HR, I've gone back to work part time on light duty.
Went out yesterday on the baby Ninja for about an hour. I was a feared and nervous the first time out, but I had to get back on that horse. Felt damm good thou(worse than an drug addication). Baby step for now, slow and close to home. I've started collecting parts to put the CBR back together. Hopefully I will be out before the season ends. Want to say sorry to everyone at the track for bringing the day to an halt.
Thanks to all that stop by to visit. All the positive thoughts from CSC and MRA really help me heal faster.
To every rider, please remember to be safe and ride your on pace.
thanks obd

gtn
Sat Jul 16th, 2011, 10:56 PM
Good to see you back.

GuitarX
Sun Jul 17th, 2011, 08:32 AM
It's great to hear from you Darrel! That's awesome that you got back on the horse, hopefully we can ride together again soon. If you need anything please let me know.

Bueller
Sun Jul 17th, 2011, 12:13 PM
Good to hear you are getting better, great attitude!

Drift
Sun Jul 17th, 2011, 12:23 PM
Good to hear you are getting better, great attitude!

:applause:...Glad you are feeling better, and let me know if you find anything to help with this addiction we all have! :up:

CYCLE_MONKEY
Sun Jul 17th, 2011, 12:53 PM
I guess I should posted sooner. I haven't been on any boards lately. I've been home for 3 weeks and doing well. Shoulder, ribs, and lung are healing fine. Still sore with limited movement. I couldn't take sitting home doing nothing, so after talking to HR, I've gone back to work part time on light duty.
Went out yesterday on the baby Ninja for about an hour. I was a feared and nervous the first time out, but I had to get back on that horse. Felt damm good thou(worse than an drug addication). Baby step for now, slow and close to home. I've started collecting parts to put the CBR back together. Hopefully I will be out before the season ends. Want to say sorry to everyone at the track for bringing the day to an halt.
Thanks to all that stop by to visit. All the positive thoughts from CSC and MRA really help me heal faster.
To every rider, please remember to be safe and ride your on pace.
thanks obd
Glad to see you're healing nicely. It was great seeing you at Dave's service. Get better bro!

kogary
Fri Jul 22nd, 2011, 11:02 AM
Glad to hear you're back up and doing well :)