PDA

View Full Version : CSC Logo hyperlinks

cptschlongenheimer
Mon May 9th, 2011, 02:16 PM
Mods,
OK this has been buggin' me awhile but only recentlyhas it been enough to say something.

Ever since the site's been back up after the crash, clicking on the CSC logo at he top of the page has had a different effect than it did before.

Pre-crash, no matter what page you were on, clicking the CSC logo to took you to the home page: http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/index.php
This is how most websites behave

Post-crash, if you are on the home page, clicking the logo keeps you on the home page. but if you are on any other it takes you to the forum home: http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/forums/index.php
The only link back to the home page is a little itty-bitty one at the very bottom.

I know this is trivial but it is kinda standard for the website logo to always link to the home page. Can we do this? Am I the only one who wants a convenient link at the top of the page to get "home"? Should I just F*** off and die? Nevermind, don't answer that one.
Pretty please?

NUTZ
Mon May 9th, 2011, 02:32 PM
:imwithstupid:

Spiderman
Mon May 9th, 2011, 05:57 PM
I just got access to the server again recently. Let me see if I can figure out how I did it last time.

cptschlongenheimer
Tue May 10th, 2011, 01:24 PM
Thanks, Bob!

Spiderman
Fri May 13th, 2011, 05:05 PM
I may have spoken too soon. :-/ It seems the access that worked last week doesn't work this week. I can log into the server, but I can't navigate to the directories where the CSC lives. Let me bug Ralph some more.

rforsythe
Fri May 13th, 2011, 08:51 PM
Blahblahblah, check your email bitch. :)

Spiderman
Mon May 16th, 2011, 01:54 PM
I did; still no workie. Check your email.

Foolds
Sun May 22nd, 2011, 08:12 PM
any luck?

Spiderman
Sun May 22nd, 2011, 10:00 PM
Nope... the problem that I had last week is resolved, however it has been replaced by another (seemingly similar) problem, which is preventing me from making any headway in this matter. Sorry peeps. :(

Spiderman
Tue May 31st, 2011, 12:18 PM
Done!

Sarge
Tue May 31st, 2011, 12:21 PM
Yay!

zPurpleRoom
Tue May 31st, 2011, 12:28 PM
Awesome....thank you!

cptschlongenheimer
Tue May 31st, 2011, 02:02 PM
Thanks, Bob!