PDA

View Full Version : Looks like a blast!

*GSXR~SNAIL*
Wed May 11th, 2011, 01:31 PM
A new video for discussion. Would you try it? Would you enjoy it?

http://www.visualnews.com/2010/12/30/the-best-wingsuit-video-yet/

Vellos
Wed May 11th, 2011, 01:36 PM
That video is trying too hard.

Zach929rr
Wed May 11th, 2011, 01:41 PM
Coolest thing I have ever seen.

That video is trying too hard.

Bitch please. Don't act all hard.

Dr. Joe Siphek
Wed May 11th, 2011, 01:46 PM
blows my mind, wondering how they learn that w/o dying the first couple times.

McVaaahhh
Wed May 11th, 2011, 01:48 PM
Sweet! :up:

drago52
Wed May 11th, 2011, 01:49 PM
Wingsuits are cool. It looks pretty exhilarating.

spdu4ia
Wed May 11th, 2011, 01:51 PM
being a licensed skydiver I can appretiate that. Wingsuits are HARD to fly believe it or not. Normaly dropzones wont even let you fly if you dont have over 300 skydives.

usmcab35
Wed May 11th, 2011, 02:01 PM
ive skydived a few times, i would try it, but i bet its not as easy as it looks.. if anyone gets one im down lol

BlueRanger
Wed May 11th, 2011, 02:04 PM
blows my mind, wondering how they learn that w/o dying the first couple times.

In a parking lot? lol. Out in the open away from the jagged rocks I would assume. Sick stuff though, I haven't even sky dived so I'd die before I jump out of the plane.

Vellos
Wed May 11th, 2011, 02:12 PM
Bitch please. Don't act all hard.

http://img498.imageshack.us/img498/1864/11346089201026ne4iq.gif

bornwildnfree
Wed May 11th, 2011, 02:15 PM
And they say riding a sportbike is crazy.

Mother Goose
Wed May 11th, 2011, 02:22 PM
Awesome.

MetaLord 9
Wed May 11th, 2011, 02:24 PM
That would require massive stones....but it was be badass to try! Out there soar'n around, sack flap'n in the air, go'n all flying squirrel on some dweebs drive'n up the mountain...

bornwildnfree
Wed May 11th, 2011, 02:30 PM
I like what he says at the end "Ultimately flying like this means honestly expressing yourself. You have to train. You have to keep your reflexes so that when you want it it's there. When you want to move you're moving and when you move your determined to move not to keep one inch not anything less than that. It is easy for me to put on a show and be cocky and be flooded with a cocky feeling and feel like pretty cool and all that. Blinded by it. Though i can show you some really fancy movement but to express one's self honestly not lying to one's self that my friend is very hard to do. That is the typ of thing you have to train yourself in to it, to become one.

usmcab35
Wed May 11th, 2011, 02:40 PM
I like what he says at the end "Ultimately flying like this means honestly expressing yourself. You have to train. You have to keep your reflexes so that when you want it it's there. When you want to move you're moving and when you move your determined to move not to keep one inch not anything less than that. It is easy for me to put on a show and be cocky and be flooded with a cocky feeling and feel like pretty cool and all that. Blinded by it. Though i can show you some really fancy movement but to express one's self honestly not lying to one's self that my friend is very hard to do. That is the typ of thing you have to train yourself in to it, to become one.

so i guess drinking and squirrel flying is out of the question then.. hmmm guess it would still be fun!

Slo
Wed May 11th, 2011, 04:46 PM
Wouldn't attempt it now that I have a lil one.... But before that....of course. Those guys are pretty insane though either way.