PDA

View Full Version : Carwin vs JDS

PsychoMike
Thu May 12th, 2011, 04:14 PM
THIS IS GOING TO BE EEEPPPPIIICCCC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

McVaaahhh
Thu May 12th, 2011, 04:29 PM
When?

~Barn~
Thu May 12th, 2011, 05:39 PM
June 11th at UFC 131 in Canada.

The original fight was supposed to have been Lesnar vs. Dos Santos (the two opposing coaches for the current season of T.U.F), but I guess Brock's training was derailed by his recurring illness.

Read More. (http://www.sherdog.com/news/news/Lesnar-This-Isnt-the-End-of-My-Fighting-Career-32313)

McVaaahhh
Thu May 12th, 2011, 11:14 PM
bummer, that'll still be a good fight though.

Squisha
Fri May 13th, 2011, 06:39 AM
lol...did you see the comments at the end of the article? Douche Central!!

Anyway, hopefully Carwin can step up. I'm not a Lesnar fan, but I wouldn't wish what he's fighting on anyone.

McVaaahhh
Fri May 13th, 2011, 08:46 AM
I hate reading comments on any article. It's where all the dumbasses come out to play.

I hope Brock heals up and gets back to fighting. That's a really nasty infection and I think he's making the right decision. With that said, I'm stoked to see Carwin fight again! :up:

BlueRanger
Fri May 13th, 2011, 10:11 AM
That's cause you went to Sherdog. 15 year old kids hang out there lol. Go to MMAJunkie or Yahoo's MMA section.

BlueRanger
Fri May 13th, 2011, 10:19 AM
Oh yeah, MMAWeekly was pretty good, I'm sure they still are today. Damn I forgot how many MMA sites exist out there lol I haven't been to any of these in ages.

~Barn~
Fri May 13th, 2011, 10:31 AM
That's cause you went to Sherdog. 15 year old kids hang out there lol. Go to MMAJunkie or Yahoo's MMA section.

Sherdog has great MMA reporting. I go there for their journalism, not for the quality or maturity of their reader comments.

mathman1000
Fri May 13th, 2011, 10:54 AM
I just hope Carwin doesn't peter-out after the first round because he punched himself out of energy.....

BlueRanger
Fri May 13th, 2011, 10:57 AM
Respect lol. Sherdog was the first legit MMA site, Sherwood (I think his name is) was working on Sherdog since the days MMA was still underground. That's like years before I started, but I was a fan since I was 12 so lol. Last time I followed MMA pretty hard (about 2 years ago) they were still banned from UFC ringside HAHAHAA because of some dispute they had with Zuffa. But anyway we were talking about the comments not the quality of their articles, so I suggested other sites, that's all.

BlueRanger
Fri May 13th, 2011, 11:11 AM
I think that came out aggressive lol. What I was trying to say out of all that was I agree with you. I don't want you to think I was insulting you by saying 15 year olds hang out there (but they do lol, mainly cause of their popular forum). You know how kids like to trade intelligent comments on forums.