PDA

View Full Version : Bike Night Hooters North Co Springs

zx warrior
Sat May 14th, 2011, 10:14 AM
Ok getting with the manager Wayne at the North Hooters of Woodman today and we are discussing Bike Night there on Thursday Nights. Not talking about just meet up and sit and drink but with actual events. Looking to have DJ, bikini contests and several other things go on. It would be open to all bikes and riders with no thoughts of issues. So if you have any ideas on this let me know. This Thursday May 19th dont think that all will be in effect but think it will start to grow. So come out and enjoy yourself. They are excited about it and the more that show up the more that will be provided. So shoot some ideas and lets make this a weekly thing we did it in South Carolina and had hunderds of bikes every Weds night with lots of fun and no issues.

BlueRanger
Sat May 14th, 2011, 10:25 AM
Sounds nice, way to organize that!:bananna:

Underagers can't stay in hooters past 10pm, is that true?

Never mind, that was somewhere else I think lol. But in general, under 21 can come?

Swift
Sat May 14th, 2011, 10:39 AM
Sounds nice, way to organize that!:bananna:

Underagers can't stay in hooters past 10pm, is that true?

Never mind, that was somewhere else I think lol. But in general, under 21 can come?
We'll make an exception for you dude. :drink:

ndnbennyb
Sat May 14th, 2011, 11:10 AM
I like the idea. I can pass the word to the folks I work with here or any other riders I see around. You have a time in mind?

Sarge
Sat May 14th, 2011, 01:23 PM
+1, I'm in.

CaneZach
Sat May 14th, 2011, 02:08 PM
I'd be down if it happens

Sarge
Sat May 14th, 2011, 02:11 PM
I'd be down if it happens

Speaking of which, was it this weekend or next that you said you'd have available to help me install my sliders?

/threadjack

navajowalks
Sat May 14th, 2011, 02:32 PM
If they are able to have any space to ride in try doing slow drags.... its fun and get a chance for sportbikes and cruisers a chance to go head to head for bragging rights....

If its big enough and they want it, some of your local stuntriders can come put on a show..

zx warrior
Sat May 14th, 2011, 02:33 PM
thursday nights starts at 6pm till we have no bikes left.....will update what is going to be there this thursday as I said before will take a couple of thursdays to get the whole thing going but promise to be the best in the springs looking to have the denver guys come down.....instead of us having to go up there....if anyone knows of a mobile DJ let me know

CaneZach
Sat May 14th, 2011, 02:38 PM
Speaking of which, was it this weekend or next that you said you'd have available to help me install my sliders?

/threadjack

It was this weekend and thursday or friday of last weekend. I race next saturday, so I can give you a hand next thursday.

zx warrior
Sat May 14th, 2011, 02:40 PM
awesome deal cane you can call me at 719-369-8653 after 4 tomorrow and will give you some details after I talk to Wayne

Sarge
Sat May 14th, 2011, 02:54 PM
It was this weekend and thursday or friday of last weekend. I race next saturday, so I can give you a hand next thursday.

Sweet, I'm on 30 days of non-chargeable (free vacation) leave right now, don't have to go back to work until 13 June. Any time works for me, just hit me up. ;)

zx warrior
Sat May 14th, 2011, 04:37 PM
Go on facebook and request to join colorado springs bike night to get all updates of rides and meets will update all the time with all the upcoming

UglyDogRacing
Sat May 14th, 2011, 05:41 PM
I've been talking with Wayne and I am working on getting Apex Sports to sponsor this a few times a month.

ndnbennyb
Sat May 14th, 2011, 05:51 PM
Go on facebook and request to join colorado springs bike night to get all updates of rides and meets will update all the time with all the upcoming

Is the page set up? For some reason I can't find it.

Update, found it

zx warrior
Sat May 14th, 2011, 09:27 PM
kool uglydog lets get together I am good friends with the owner Darlene and have some good backing at Apex....and lets put this thing on the map....and even if Hooters gets where it cant handle it have alot of places all over town that can hold hundreds of bikes. Will be at Hooters tomorrow around 2pm or so to talk to Wayne and get some details to get this together.

1BadSvt
Sun May 15th, 2011, 06:22 AM
Is the page set up? For some reason I can't find it.

Update, found it

Can you post a link?

zx warrior
Sun May 15th, 2011, 08:51 AM
here is the link to the page for all the rides and bike shows will also be posting car shows throughout
http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/home.php?sk=group_211298118893725&ap=1

zx warrior
Sun May 15th, 2011, 04:43 PM
ok just finished meeting with Wayne at Hooters and heres the deal....as with any business we have to show there is going to be a profit before they will soak alot of money into it....3 weeks of profit on Thursday nights and they will get a extended liquer licenses to serve alcohol outdoors, build garage doors to directly go outdoors similar to the ones at Citadel Mall...purchase outdoor furniture for seating....we have the go for a OUTDOOR DJ, BURNOUT WALL NOW!!!...now he has these Thursday night specials in place now for that night: happy hour 4-6pm then starting at 9pm Reverse Happy Hour with $4.29 10pc wings and of course Alcohol specials...that night there is $3.50 call outs, $3.00 Coronas, $3.00 25oz PBR so its getting there. Will have a photograher there for photos of bikes that will be placed on Hooters web site, as it stands will do a Bikini Contest last Thursday each month with girls always available to photo with bikes. Depends on how many bikes show up as to how much of parking lot is blocked off just for us. Represenative from Krunkel Energy will be out to do giveaway tickets to races. We can set up many events to include pool dirty wrestling and so on just need the mass participation.

THIS IS THE DEAL WE ALL WANT A AWESOME PLACE TO DO A BIKE NIGHT GET TOGETHER SO THE MORE THAT COME AND SPEND TIME AND MONEY THE MORE WE WILL GET IN RETURN!!! LETS MAKE THIS A WEEKLY THING TO PUT ON THE MAP!!!! REMEMBER THIS IS FOR FUN....AND WE ALL KNOW WE NEED SOMETHING LIKE THIS HERE IN THE SPRINGS...SO HOPE TO SEE AS MANY AS POSSIBLE ON THURSDAY, I KNOW THE WEATHER IS IN QUESTION THIS THURSDAY BUT IF A BREAK IN THE SKIES ALLOWS WANT TO SEE YOU THERE...

ALSO STILL LOOKING FOR A DJ THAT HAS EQUIPMENT THAT WILL COME AND SET UP FOR THIS NIGHT AND ALL THE REST...AND ANYBODY THAT HAS THE SKILLS TO BUILD A 3FT BURNOUT WALL LET ME KNOW....THIS IS MY DIRECT CELL PHONE NUMBER FEEL FREE TO CALL ME 719-369-8653 DON HARRIS "SLOWMOTION"

Megan
Sun May 15th, 2011, 05:22 PM
Wheelies are always good

CaneZach
Sun May 15th, 2011, 05:30 PM
This thursday? As in four days from now? Awesome!

zx warrior
Sun May 15th, 2011, 05:50 PM
yeah zach this thursday and every thursday there after and will only get better with each week....so lets keep this bumped to the top...i want denver to get jealous and show up and see what a real bike night is all about

UglyDogRacing
Sun May 15th, 2011, 06:09 PM
yeah zach this thursday and every thursday there after and will only get better with each week....so lets keep this bumped to the top...i want denver to get jealous and show up and see what a real bike night is all about

and what is a real bike night in comparison to what i've been doing in denver the past 4 years?

zx warrior
Sun May 15th, 2011, 06:20 PM
well ugly dog I guess I have missed yours because the 3 I went to that were so recommended to me were a total disapointment, I love to ride to Denver so dont mind going up to the rides but when I got to them they sat there with about 20 bikes did some bragging and within the hour were dispersed and the most fun I had was riding north and then back south....so if you have one as well please post to me so I can post up I just gave up after the third one with horrible results......

aerofaze
Sun May 15th, 2011, 06:28 PM
well zach I guess I have missed yours because the 3 I went to that were so recommended to me were a total disapointment, I love to ride to Denver so dont mind going up to the rides but when I got to them they sat there with about 20 bikes did some bragging and within the hour were dispersed and the most fun I had was riding north and then back south....so if you have one as well please post to me so I can post up I just gave up after the third one with horrible results......

UglyDog (Jim) has actually put on great bike nights up north on certain Wednesdays and has for years.

Now that we also get to look forward to having great bike nights down south on certain Thursdays, it sounds like my summer schedule is set with both! :w00t:

zx warrior
Sun May 15th, 2011, 06:31 PM
UglyDog (Jim) has actually put on great bike nights up north on certain Wednesdays and has for years.

Now that we also get to look forward to having great bike nights down south on certain Thursdays, it sounds like my summer schedule is set with both! :w00t:
where is the one in Weds that he puts on so I can get on group website and give us a place to ride up to.....

UglyDogRacing
Sun May 15th, 2011, 06:33 PM
Don, Zach doesn't put on bike nights in Denver, I do. And I have never seen you or your bike at any of them so you must have been going to the wrong ones. If you had done a search on past events in the Social forum on here or if you had taken a look at the pics on my facebook group you just joined this past week, you would have seen that, unless the weather is inclimate, there is usually 10 times the turnout that you are trying to portray. You just join this forum and set up a group on facebook this past week and then proceed to criticize what I do in Denver. You're off to a great start. Because of my existing relationship with Hooters corporate, I pushed them the past few months to get something going in the Springs, you just happened to have good timing. I hope for the sake of Hooters and Apex Sports that the event is successful.

zx warrior
Sun May 15th, 2011, 06:38 PM
awesome deal will go into group and check it out and make sure that we post on ours and you are right listened to some here that have told me about the ones that I went up to....and by no means was I trying to criticize you at all as a matter of fact would love to meet up with you face to face and work together on the one down here did not mean to get a issue going so my bad...did not mean it towards you so instead of fighting lets meet up have lunch and see what we can do to build it up and then go ride....

UglyDogRacing
Sun May 15th, 2011, 06:44 PM
Pics of Hooters, The Walnut Room and Bostons. There are a few more than 20 bikes.

zx warrior
Sun May 15th, 2011, 07:09 PM
Pics of Hooters, The Walnut Room and Bostons. There are a few more than 20 bikes.
awesome deal like I said is there anyway to meet up over the next 2 weeks and go over some ideas....

CBR900rr
Sun May 15th, 2011, 08:05 PM
Ok getting with the manager Wayne at the North Hooters of Woodman today and we are discussing Bike Night there on Thursday Nights. Not talking about just meet up and sit and drink but with actual events. Looking to have DJ, bikini contests and several other things go on. It would be open to all bikes and riders with no thoughts of issues. So if you have any ideas on this let me know. This Thursday May 19th dont think that all will be in effect but think it will start to grow. So come out and enjoy yourself. They are excited about it and the more that show up the more that will be provided. So shoot some ideas and lets make this a weekly thing we did it in South Carolina and had hunderds of bikes every Weds night with lots of fun and no issues.

hell ya, great idea ill be there. I am also a professional photographer and would be willing to lend my services if need. A link to my work is http://www.4degreesphotography.com

let me know. either way ill be showing up

zx warrior
Sun May 15th, 2011, 08:36 PM
that sounds great CBR the more the photos the better will look for you that night and give you the site to post them on .... sure all would like to see their bikes...

Fernman
Sun May 15th, 2011, 11:36 PM
this sounds like fun, I know Wayne he is a cool guy.

BlueRanger
Mon May 16th, 2011, 12:15 AM
sure all would like to see their bikes...

... lol. On its own maybe, but beside other bikes not so much.

Ninja2
Mon May 16th, 2011, 07:43 AM

I totally agree with Aerofaze. Jim has done an outstanding job putting together successful bikenights for years in Denver. He puts a ton of effort and time into them. The main reason there were less attendees lately was because of the weather. There is no doubt in my mind Jim's bike nights will continue to pick up and be a hit, like every year.

navajowalks
Mon May 16th, 2011, 02:47 PM
Burn out wall?!? Explain that.... I can burn out on anything including the walls hahahaha

Richard
Mon May 16th, 2011, 03:48 PM
Burn out wall?!? Explain that.... I can burn out on anything including the walls hahahaha
put your front tire on a wall and see how much black stuff you can put on the ground and smoke in the air!
geez dont you know anything?

navajowalks
Tue May 17th, 2011, 02:17 PM
put your front tire on a wall and see how much black stuff you can put on the ground and smoke in the air!
geez dont you know anything?

Oh like that.... hahaha do I have to put my feet down?... cause I'm not allowed to do burn outs with my feet on the ground ;-)

What's the wall for?!? Hahaha

zx warrior
Wed May 18th, 2011, 06:20 PM
ok hope the weather holds out for tomorrow night if for some reason it is rained out will have to postpone and move on to the next week........so if you have any type mojo to delay the rain do the dance!!!!!

d3spair
Wed May 18th, 2011, 09:12 PM
ok hope the weather holds out for tomorrow night if for some reason it is rained out will have to postpone and move on to the next week........so if you have any type mojo to delay the rain do the dance!!!!!
Push it back a week, the weather fucking sucks and I want to see this get a good start.

zx warrior
Wed May 18th, 2011, 09:47 PM
OK EVERYONE AS BAD AS THIS BREAKS MY HEART TO DO AND SAY WE ARE GOING TO HAVE TO PUSH IT TILL NEXT WEEK DUE TO THE WEATHER....SAYS HIGH TOMORROW IS ONLY GOING TO BE 59 DEGREES AND WITH A 30+ CHANCE OF THUNDER STORMS I DO AGREE WITH D3SPAIR WANT IT START WITH A GOOD START SO OFFICIALLY GOING TO CHANGE IT TILL NEXT THURSDAY.....SORRY MOTHER NATURE IS JUST NOT PLAYING THIS WEEK.

Dave
Thu May 19th, 2011, 10:05 AM
zx warrior- I posted the Hooters Bike Night Thursday flyer to give you more information of what’s already been planned. I hope you continue to gain momentum in organizing more riders and sponsors for Colorado Springs Bike Nights- thanks for your efforts!

Sarge
Thu May 19th, 2011, 11:46 AM
Balls, I was really looking forward to this tonight. I've already done 50 miles this morning, it's not bad out at all.

zx warrior
Thu May 19th, 2011, 07:06 PM
hey sarge i know it and so was i but hey did not want to chance anything so will def do it next week and we had a funnel/mild tornado touch down here in fountain and people were calling me saying there was alot of hail around monument so kinda of glad not going through with it....safty first so ive been told.....

zx warrior
Thu May 19th, 2011, 07:07 PM
zx warrior- I posted the Hooters Bike Night Thursday flyer to give you more information of what’s already been planned. I hope you continue to gain momentum in organizing more riders and sponsors for Colorado Springs Bike Nights- thanks for your efforts!

awesome man thanks just hope the weather holds out next week.....but thanks for all the push i can get...

Sarge
Thu May 19th, 2011, 07:36 PM
hey sarge i know it and so was i but hey did not want to chance anything so will def do it next week and we had a funnel/mild tornado touch down here in fountain and people were calling me saying there was alot of hail around monument so kinda of glad not going through with it....safty first so ive been told.....

I mentioned it in another post, but around 1700 tonight I was getting ready to head up to Hooters when it started raining and then snowing even. For at least 20 minuts I had a nice thick layer of slush on my patio furniture, so I decided just to stay at home.

zx warrior
Tue May 24th, 2011, 09:32 PM
ok so the weather is supposed to play nice on thursday so its back on so hope to see everyone out on thursday at hooters off woodman around 6pm or so and lets all do a city meet and greet and and check out the bikes......

TransNone13
Tue May 24th, 2011, 09:39 PM
This sounds great. Hoping to catch one in June and so on. I don't mind driving to Denver, but closer is better. They'll have my patronage for sure.

BadR6Man
Tue May 24th, 2011, 09:49 PM
I'd be there but I have other commitments right now on thursday evenings for the next few weeks. Bullseye shooting at Whistling Pines Gun Club :guns: :guns:.

Achupernt
Wed May 25th, 2011, 08:25 AM
Im definitley down for Tomorrow and will drag a few more out with me. Even my son wants to ride his bike out. Gonna make it Happen!

aerofaze
Wed May 25th, 2011, 08:45 AM
Will probably be there to check it out and hang with my fellow Southies.

Sarge
Wed May 25th, 2011, 08:57 AM
I'm going to try and make it as well, but I'll have to cage it. Just had surgery and I've got a lot of healing to do before I'm riding again.

dallas
Wed May 25th, 2011, 10:16 AM
Anyone want to meet up on the south side of town to ride up to this?

matt2778
Wed May 25th, 2011, 10:55 AM
Anyone want to meet up on the south side of town to ride up to this?

Can I ride on the back of yours?

dallas
Wed May 25th, 2011, 10:57 AM
Can I ride on the back of yours?
You know you are the only reason I roll with a passenger seat instead of a seat cowl........

TransNone13
Wed May 25th, 2011, 11:39 AM
I'm going to try and make it as well, but I'll have to cage it. Just had surgery and I've got a lot of healing to do before I'm riding again.

Work related? Get well soon bro!

Mntntoproc
Wed May 25th, 2011, 12:56 PM
Should be able to pop in for a little while! See you there!

Depths_of_Mind
Wed May 25th, 2011, 01:14 PM
I plan on shooting up there for a bit.

zx warrior
Wed May 25th, 2011, 06:18 PM
Anyone want to meet up at Sonic off South Academy around 5:30 to ride up??????

fiveninerzero
Wed May 25th, 2011, 07:09 PM

Live close by. Depends whether I get off work in time

sbcathey
Wed May 25th, 2011, 07:44 PM
Going to try to stop by

dbx
Thu May 26th, 2011, 04:20 AM

Hey, I'm new to the forum. My name is Sean. I'd be down to ride up, i live super close to that sonic. I ride a red r6.

Depths_of_Mind
Thu May 26th, 2011, 06:49 AM

as posted on FB, yea dude.. i'll be there :)

Skyzor
Thu May 26th, 2011, 05:13 PM
Im not going to make sonic but ill be at bike night, get a big table lol.

Wrider
Thu May 26th, 2011, 06:03 PM
I wish I could. Too broke plus the gf unit pulled a "quality time" card for tonight. I'll make it to the next one if they have it. Sorry guys.

Sarge
Thu May 26th, 2011, 06:33 PM
I wanted to go, but the dozen stitches in my abdomen told me no.

Finklestein87
Thu May 26th, 2011, 07:29 PM
I wanted to go, but the dozen stitches in my abdomen told me no.

I dislocated my shoulder for the 3rd time yesterday, managed to pop it back in myself several minutes later. Sore today, but i should be back riding by Sat.

zx warrior
Thu May 26th, 2011, 10:04 PM
hate to hear the ones that could not make it was nice to get together and meet you all....now that we know we can get around 100 bikes there now it gets bigger each week....was nice to see a great mixture of bikes in one area...see you guys next week. The 9/11 Memorial Bike came out on a trailer and was really looking awesome they are giving it away on 9/11 think tickets are like 1 for $10 and up to 16 for $100 so if you are interested in tickets let me know will put you in touch with them. Once again thanks all and looking forward to next week.

BlueRanger
Thu May 26th, 2011, 10:18 PM
Everyone get home fine? Heard there was an accident involving bikes on Woodman around 8:30. Which Hooters was the Bike Night at anyway?

zx warrior
Thu May 26th, 2011, 10:19 PM
i did not see any or hear anything about a accident hope everyone is good....

VFR
Thu May 26th, 2011, 11:05 PM
Next one for sure!

aerofaze
Fri May 27th, 2011, 08:31 AM
Everyone get home fine? Heard there was an accident involving bikes on Woodman around 8:30. Which Hooters was the Bike Night at anyway?

The north one @ Woodmen/I25.

We made it home. Sorry we couldn't stay longer, but it was nice seeing old and new faces.

Really enjoyed having the blonde and redhead touch my bike. I have the Thunder Roads guys to thank for that! ;)

CaneZach
Fri May 27th, 2011, 08:43 AM
I had previous plans, but if Mother Nature cooperates next week, I'll be there.

Depths_of_Mind
Fri May 27th, 2011, 09:23 AM
Really enjoyed having the blonde and redhead touch my bike. I have the Thunder Roads guys to thank for that! ;)

I wanted them to touch mine too :( ..

fiveninerzero
Fri May 27th, 2011, 09:33 AM
I wanted them to touch me too :( ..
I hear they take all major credit cards

ndnbennyb
Fri May 27th, 2011, 09:35 AM
Anyone get any pictures?

aerofaze
Fri May 27th, 2011, 09:44 AM
Anyone get any pictures?

I have a few that I'll upload tonight. Sorry for the delay- I've been lazy! :siesta:

I believe zx_warrior will stay in touch with that Thunder Roads Mag photog, and he'll be providing a link to the pics he took. Not sure if it'll be posted here or on FB.

ndnbennyb
Fri May 27th, 2011, 10:03 AM
I have a few that I'll upload tonight. Sorry for the delay- I've been lazy! :siesta:

I believe zx_warrior will stay in touch with that Thunder Roads Mag photog, and he'll be providing a link to it. Not sure if it'll be posted here or on FB.

Sweet.

BlueRanger
Fri May 27th, 2011, 11:09 AM
The north one @ Woodmen/I25.

Yeah I though it was the North one. I waited about half an hour alone in the dark, and finally thought this probably isn't the place. I was either at the wrong Hooters, or I forgot to leave my basement.

Sounded fun, I was changing the oil in my bike. I'll make it one of these days lol.

aerofaze
Sat May 28th, 2011, 03:45 PM
Didn't take many, but here are my photos from Thursday. Sorry for the delay. Looking forward to see the pics the Thunder Roads guys got of us.

One of the tables at the beginning. We started out with 4 full tables, but after an hour, mntntoproc and I were leaving when tons more riders showed up:
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-ZxpLUAHNSaI/TeBZZtloMmI/AAAAAAAAC4E/KHz0CzWBq7k/s576/IMG_6572.JPG

Taking up the handicap spot for a photo-lineup:
https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-Fw1vJ78Codg/TeBZrHXojLI/AAAAAAAAC4Q/GGfM1xw_gbk/s576/IMG_6574.JPG

A blonde touching my bike for the Thunder Roads Mag cameraman:
https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-Is4aLGIogio/TeBZy9fwEwI/AAAAAAAAC4Y/skK4qx_JBGo/s576/IMG_6576.JPG

More:
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-xPuOJBoGnC4/TeBZ4FymLaI/AAAAAAAAC4c/j7dBKrCIznE/s576/IMG_6578.JPG

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/--p706c4hf3w/TeBaBVUbjKI/AAAAAAAAC4k/SfuSSGAWB4Q/s576/IMG_6581.JPG

Cruiser peeps show up. Found out I work in the same bldg as the Prez of whatever club this is:https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-BTrs0kS69wc/TeBaZKyDDCI/AAAAAAAAC44/FSZh39gMadw/s576/IMG_6582.JPG

Work it, dallas:
https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-DRcWwhrNHcs/TeBaf1Mot8I/AAAAAAAAC48/h6XVb2H7YTU/s576/IMG_6585.JPG
https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-mEtFfpo-eik/TeBahdGYs8I/AAAAAAAAC5A/kABFK7LrRqA/s576/IMG_6586.JPG

Then my bike gets some redhead lovin'... :w00t:
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-QQ69iBYM64I/TeBZaVX5rgI/AAAAAAAAC4I/fg9jQ8t-J3Y/s512/IMG_6588.JPG

BlueRanger
Sat May 28th, 2011, 06:12 PM
I went to high school with the "blonde" one lol.

zx warrior
Sat May 28th, 2011, 06:17 PM
great pics waiting on Joe Farrow from Thunder Roads to get them posted then will get them posted...I think we should push the time up to around 7 or 730 what you think?????

aerofaze
Sat May 28th, 2011, 06:38 PM
great pics waiting on Joe Farrow from Thunder Roads to get them posted then will get them posted...I think we should push the time up to around 7 or 730 what you think?????

I like 7PM cuz it's not too late, nor too early for me. Enough time to do my after-work errands and then head over and knowing that I can still get back home at a decent hour.

zx warrior
Mon May 30th, 2011, 10:10 PM
ok I wont beable to come up this Thursday daughter has her moving up ceromony for school so hope that more and more show up hopefully can stop by after her event and see everyone......we need the same turnout atleast and even bigger....have fun

VFR
Thu Jun 2nd, 2011, 10:08 AM
Is this the Hooters off Woodman and Commerce Center?

JohnEffinK
Thu Jun 2nd, 2011, 10:27 AM
Correctomundo.

John

aerofaze
Thu Jun 2nd, 2011, 11:59 AM
I most likely will NOT make it tonight. Got into work late = staying late.

navajowalks
Thu Jun 2nd, 2011, 12:34 PM
Thinking about rolling by for a few.... what time are most of the bikes there by...

Sarge
Thu Jun 2nd, 2011, 01:04 PM
I'm finally going to make it to one. What time is everyone else showing up, 7ish?

aerofaze
Thu Jun 2nd, 2011, 01:08 PM
I believe 7pm was the time for today's. The cruisers rolled in around 7:30PM last Thurs, but we outnumbered them. From what I could tell, nice people all around.

Depths_of_Mind
Thu Jun 2nd, 2011, 01:42 PM
I'm gonna be up there around 7:00

CBR900rr
Thu Jun 2nd, 2011, 02:13 PM
think im ganna stop by as well

Mntntoproc
Thu Jun 2nd, 2011, 03:51 PM
Hey all! I'll have to catch you all next time. Enjoy the evening!

JohnEffinK
Thu Jun 2nd, 2011, 03:59 PM
Hey all! I'll have to catch you all next time. Enjoy the evening!

Shoot, both you and aerofaze are out??!!

I cant make it either unfortunately.

John

Mntntoproc
Thu Jun 2nd, 2011, 04:02 PM
Shoot, both you and aerofaze are out??!!

I cant make it either unfortunately.

John

Yeah, we need to get together and do another ride soon. Been too long. Hope all is well John!

Sarge
Thu Jun 2nd, 2011, 04:13 PM
Sweet, first one I can finally make it to and everybody else drops out. I guess I that means more wings for me. ;)

aerofaze
Thu Jun 2nd, 2011, 04:29 PM
Represent us well, Sarge! :D

Mntntoproc is out of town, and I couldn't drag my lazy arse out of bed this morning so I have to stay late at work.

99 zx6r
Thu Jun 2nd, 2011, 04:44 PM
i would go but my bike isnt in the best condition, and its older so it would stick out like a sore thumb. first bike and i've had it 2 weeks havent had a chance to make it my own yet. plus sometimes i have to jump start it so that wud be embarrassing lol

Sarge
Thu Jun 2nd, 2011, 07:43 PM
Everybody decide to bail out on tonight?

CBR900rr
Thu Jun 2nd, 2011, 07:54 PM
Everybody decide to bail out on tonight?

Guess so I'm here and there's no one here really

Sarge
Thu Jun 2nd, 2011, 08:28 PM
Well, I hung out for about an hour. Total bust so I just went home.

VFR
Thu Jun 2nd, 2011, 08:31 PM
Well damn, Guess I will go ride to see XMen tonight

kat.luvs.sportbikes
Thu Jun 2nd, 2011, 09:01 PM
Well damn, Guess I will go ride to see XMen tonight

Ahhhh! When are you gonna see Xmen First Class?! Is it out tomorrow or already is today?

CBR900rr
Thu Jun 2nd, 2011, 10:03 PM
ya for my first one, lil disappointed

Depths_of_Mind
Thu Jun 2nd, 2011, 10:04 PM
I showed up at 7:35.

VFR
Thu Jun 2nd, 2011, 10:05 PM
Ahhhh! When are you gonna see Xmen First Class?! Is it out tomorrow or already is today?
Tonight! There is a 1201, 1202 and 1203 showings at Cinemark, Powers and Carefree.

http://cinemark.com/theatre-detail.aspx?node_id=1569

Just saw another commercial on it, pumped!

DucatiTOrrey
Fri Jun 3rd, 2011, 04:34 PM
sounds like this could be a good time, too bad i missed them...

Sarge
Wed Jun 8th, 2011, 05:12 PM
Anybody plan on showing up tomorrow? I don't want to go if it's going to be another bust, but I'd be down to do a Deckers run or something tomorrow afternoon and end it here or something if anybody is interested.

konaman
Wed Jun 8th, 2011, 05:39 PM
Is the bike night every week? If so where and when?

BlueRanger
Wed Jun 8th, 2011, 05:53 PM
Yeah every week, but it just started 2 weeks ago. The North Hooters (woodman) around 7:00.

Sarge
Wed Jun 8th, 2011, 05:53 PM
The Hooters off of Woodmen every Thursday night. Two weeks ago it was awesome, last week it was a bust. I don't mind going but I'd like to get a decent ride in beforehand and at least have SOMEBODY show up from the CSC.

konaman
Wed Jun 8th, 2011, 05:55 PM
I'm down for an afternoon ride as long as the people show up. So if anyone wants to get a ride in before Hooters just let me know. My schedule is wide open.

BlueRanger
Wed Jun 8th, 2011, 06:02 PM
I'll add another person to the ride. When I :cyber: I actually mean it haha.

Sarge
Wed Jun 8th, 2011, 06:08 PM
I'm down if somebody is actually putting this together. I'm free all day tomorrow.

konaman
Wed Jun 8th, 2011, 06:18 PM
hahah I put a ride together that was supposed to happen today but only myself and blue ranger showed up. SO I'm going to leave the planning to someone else this time. I'm free all day tomorrow as well.

BlueRanger
Wed Jun 8th, 2011, 08:41 PM
Damn, I was waiting to see what the guys in the north were deciding on. I was hoping they would decide to ride through deckers to the springs and we could link up, but looks like they're going with another route.

I don't know what's going on with the bike night itself. First week sounded like it was a blast but the second didn't. Anyone else planning on going tomorrow?

dbx
Wed Jun 8th, 2011, 09:22 PM
I'll be there this week. I'm down to ride some before hand too, just has to be after 3-4.. That's when I get off work

BlueRanger
Wed Jun 8th, 2011, 11:00 PM
Ride before Bike Night http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/forums/showthread.php?p=575048#post575048

aerofaze
Thu Jun 9th, 2011, 09:11 AM
Anybody plan on showing up tomorrow?

Sarge, pretty sure I'll be stopping by around 7PM.

Sarah

Depths_of_Mind
Thu Jun 9th, 2011, 09:27 AM
I'll be stopping by 7ish myself (hooters).. it wasn't nessesiarly a "bust" but many lil groups of folks that collectivly met. Being some of us don't really KNOW each other except via here, it makes it look like there is nothing going on. Sarge, I get off work at 2:30 and am home around 3.. I'm TOTALLY up for a deckers run.. Wanna give my new Go-Pro a whirl.

Depths_of_Mind
Thu Jun 9th, 2011, 09:33 AM
Sarge.. can't PM ya while i'm at work.. but will shoot ya a txt when I get off work to nail something down. I'm off around 2:30.

BlueRanger
Thu Jun 9th, 2011, 10:35 AM
Hey, you interested in a group ride? If so, could you post the details here. There are a few of us who'd like to ride before the Bike Night. Thanks man.

Depths_of_Mind
Thu Jun 9th, 2011, 11:34 AM
Rudy's is pretty easy to find: http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&sour...,0.308647&z=12 (http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=rudy%27s+bbq+colorado+springs&aq=&sll=37.0625,-95.677068&sspn=34.259599,79.013672&ie=UTF8&hq=rudy%27s+bbq&hnear=Colorado+Springs,+El+Paso,+Colorado&ll=38.846927,-104.852486&spn=0.131555,0.308647&z=12) It's visible from the main street. You good with that Chris? Everyone fine with meeting up at 4, gives people time to get out of work. If dbx is still coming, I know he has to get out of work too..

:)

(quoted from other thread, but so everyone is on same page ;) )

powers
Thu Jun 9th, 2011, 02:38 PM
Count me in for Hooters at 7:00 PM.

Sarge
Thu Jun 9th, 2011, 03:08 PM
Sorry guys, yesterday I totally forgot that I'm supposed to be going to a baseball game tonight. Then tomorrow I have to be in Denver in the AM.

zx warrior
Thu Jun 9th, 2011, 05:39 PM
apex is coming out tonight to do a giveaway drawing of items to include backpacks...and other stuff.....so hope to see you there ........

BIKINI WASH IS ON 7 JULY AND 28 JULY

JUST HANG IN THERE AND DONT WASH IT UP YET THINGS ARE COMING TOGETHER ON IT ONCE AGAIN ITS A MONEY THING ON ALL ENDS....IF ANYONE HAS A PA SYSTEM TO BRING OUT AND SET UP FOR MUSIC LET ME KNOW WE HAVE THE GO FOR THAT. BUT ITS GETTING THERE SLOWLY BUT SURELY.

Drift
Fri Jun 10th, 2011, 03:52 PM
This thread seems to have taken off in many different directions.

Just so my slow mind (and bike) has this straight...

10 June

1900 (sorry...7pm)

Hooters

7285 Commerce Center Drive, Colorado Springs - (719) 955-4668

konaman
Fri Jun 10th, 2011, 04:16 PM
Drift- no the bike night was last night. It is each Thursday at the Hooters on Woodmen at 7pm

Depths_of_Mind
Fri Jun 10th, 2011, 05:14 PM
Sorry I couldn't make it. Had EVERY intention, but the curve and the concrete had other ideas for me.. LOL..

99 zx6r
Fri Jun 10th, 2011, 10:03 PM
you alright? i just got my new exhaust and tire put on today. deff. try to be there next week.

ndnbennyb
Thu Jun 16th, 2011, 04:50 PM
Anyone going tonight? Where are you meeting up prior to going it there is a meet up?

Depths_of_Mind
Thu Jun 16th, 2011, 05:23 PM
Imma there around 7.. caging it though :(

99 zx6r
Thu Jun 16th, 2011, 07:36 PM
i would have gone but at 6:30 my wife tells me i have to watch the kinds cuz she is going tanning. dont think i will ever make it to one!

ndnbennyb
Thu Jun 16th, 2011, 07:39 PM
I'm still waiting for my babysitter to show up. Still trying to go.

50sGrl
Thu Jun 16th, 2011, 07:45 PM
IMI today. Once home, showered, and plopped in a chair, I'm afraid I'm not going anywhere tonight. Look forward to the next one.

99 zx6r
Thu Jun 23rd, 2011, 12:41 PM
anyone going tonight? great weather for a ride. might meet a few guys at rocky mtn cycle and head over around 6:15

Depths_of_Mind
Thu Jun 23rd, 2011, 01:32 PM
I may try hitting it around 7ish.. possibly

99 zx6r
Thu Jun 23rd, 2011, 01:33 PM
see ya there. i'm bringin my buddy he just got a yellow '07 r1

Depths_of_Mind
Thu Jun 23rd, 2011, 01:37 PM
Yea.. i'm bringing my truck.. had it since '07 *lol* :D

99 zx6r
Thu Jun 23rd, 2011, 03:52 PM
lol cagin it?

konaman
Thu Jun 23rd, 2011, 03:57 PM
I actually think I am going to roll by for this one.

d3spair
Thu Jun 23rd, 2011, 04:12 PM
lol cagin it?

6:15 at RM for sure? I work across the street ;)

Depths_of_Mind
Thu Jun 23rd, 2011, 04:33 PM
lol cagin it?
not much of a choice currently...lol

konaman
Thu Jun 23rd, 2011, 05:19 PM
Never mind, it looks like a chance of rain. And the way the weather out here is, don't think the bike will be coming out tonight guys. Another bike night I will not be coming out for.

kat.luvs.sportbikes
Thu Jun 23rd, 2011, 05:21 PM
Looks fun, but I work at 0320 in couple of hours. :-(

ndnbennyb
Thu Jun 23rd, 2011, 06:58 PM
I'm gonna make this one. Only for a little hole though. Got work tomorrow...EARLY... My wife is gonna show up to.

ndnbennyb
Thu Jun 23rd, 2011, 08:23 PM
Yup, hardly anyone....

99 zx6r
Thu Jun 23rd, 2011, 09:45 PM
ya i was there from 6:30 to 7:30 and maybe 8 bikes showed up. if we can get things goin on regular it could be fun. "IF"

99 zx6r
Thu Jun 23rd, 2011, 09:49 PM
Never mind, it looks like a chance of rain. And the way the weather out here is, don't think the bike will be coming out tonight guys. Another bike night I will not be coming out for.

thats why i checked the forcast. just cloudy no rain. didnt get a drop when we were there

ndnbennyb
Thu Jun 23rd, 2011, 10:16 PM
I don't think I'm going to another one. It was a waste of gas. It has been going for a few months and from what I hear, the bikes slowly dwindled away. It doesn't seem as if there is an interest. Getting a DJ and building a burnout wall would be futile IMO.

aerofaze
Fri Jun 24th, 2011, 09:59 AM
Couldn't go last night. Even so, I think every week is too often.

If it were a little more rare, like every two weeks or even once a month, I believe there'd be a better turnout as it would seem a more "special" for something like this to occur down here in the Springs.

BlueRanger
Fri Jun 24th, 2011, 09:36 PM
once a month

:up: agree

99 zx6r
Sat Jun 25th, 2011, 09:54 PM
we shud make it every third thursday of the month so its usually after a pay day.

TwistyRydr
Sat Jun 25th, 2011, 10:10 PM
we shud make it every third thursday of the month so its usually after a pay day.

:up: