PDA

View Full Version : SuperStreet credited race?

Stank Juic3
Mon May 16th, 2011, 11:28 AM
Kind of a shot in the dark.

Anyone received their refund or a e-mail credit for the SS race that got cancelled May 7th? I've sent e-mails between that time, but yet no response.

Hopefully I can get my credit in time for June's HPR race.

UglyDogRacing
Mon May 16th, 2011, 11:31 AM
I'll find out the status for you.

jgixxer1
Mon May 16th, 2011, 12:48 PM
Haven't got my refund yet or an email.

UglyDogRacing
Mon May 16th, 2011, 01:46 PM
The MRA is keeping track of your credit. It will be there when you try to enter for a future super street event. Refunds were given via check the day the event was canceled.

Stank Juic3
Mon May 16th, 2011, 02:14 PM
Thank you. So should I just register for the HPR in June? But it still want my credit card info!?!?!?

Graphite675
Mon May 16th, 2011, 04:04 PM
Just use the credit this weekend at PPIR :)

UglyDogRacing
Mon May 16th, 2011, 04:07 PM
Thank you. So should I just register for the HPR in June? But it still want my credit card info!?!?!?

Email Jen and Lisa - http://www.mra-racing.org/index.cfm?action=contact

jgixxer1
Tue May 17th, 2011, 05:32 AM
Refunds were given via check the day the event was canceled.

I talked directly with Lisa at the track and she said it would be put back in my checking account. I woulda been more than happy to take a check on the spot if it was offered. I'll email her. Thanks.

jgixxer1
Tue May 17th, 2011, 12:49 PM
For anyone that asked for a refund, checks are in the mail.

Stank Juic3
Thu May 19th, 2011, 09:26 AM
Trying to get hold of them is like pulling teeth. I've sent emails and phone calls yet no replies. Just a simple question! How can I still register without being asked to put my credit card in again. I would like to sign up way before June 11th. Awesome organization that lacks communication for their customers.

Zach929rr
Thu May 19th, 2011, 09:37 AM
Trying to get hold of them is like pulling teeth. I've sent emails and phone calls yet no replies. Just a simple question! How can I still register without being asked to put my credit card in again. I would like to sign up way before June 11th. Awesome organization that lacks communication for their customers.

I imagine if you told them you would like to use your credit for the June date, you would be squared away.

UglyDogRacing
Thu May 19th, 2011, 09:52 AM

I just brought this to their attention. Hopefully you get a response.

Stank Juic3
Thu May 19th, 2011, 11:56 AM
Thank you!!

UglyDogRacing
Thu May 19th, 2011, 03:43 PM
Shawn who did you try contacting?

jgixxer1
Thu May 19th, 2011, 07:56 PM
Trying to get hold of them is like pulling teeth

Hmm? Try Lisa. I emailed her and had a response within the hour.

Stank Juic3
Sun May 22nd, 2011, 12:13 PM
Shawn who did you try contacting?

Lisa, Jen, the prez. Still no reply. :banghead: .... I'll e mail her again!

Graphite675
Sun May 22nd, 2011, 04:18 PM
Lisa, Jen, the prez. Still no reply. :banghead: .... I'll e mail her again!

Everybody is at PPIR this weekend. Probably why you haven't heard back from them yet?