PDA

View Full Version : CO Springs Hooters Bike Night every Thursday

Dave
Wed May 18th, 2011, 11:18 PM
Erick at Rocky Mountain Cycle Plaza handed this interesting flyer to me today.

I think Colorado Springs Bike Nights would be bigger and better if the sporty riders and cruiser riders would get together. I applaud all those who’ve contributed to organizing this. Possibly Jim/Ugly Dog Racing?

http://i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh14/SportTour3/SpringsThursBikeNightFlyer.jpg

GSXRJOHNNY
Thu May 19th, 2011, 05:42 AM
Good idea Dave. I wouldn't mind a bike night at Hooters starting on Wednesday and running through Friday. :w00t:

UglyDogRacing
Thu May 19th, 2011, 08:23 AM
Erick at Rocky Mountain Cycle Plaza handed this interesting flyer to me today.

I think Colorado Springs Bike Nights would be bigger and better if the sporty riders and cruiser riders would get together. I applaud all those who’ve contributed to organizing this. Possibly Jim/Ugly Dog Racing?

http://i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh14/SportTour3/SpringsThursBikeNightFlyer.jpg

Dave, I have had a few talks with Hooters this past winter about getting something going both in the Springs and up north in Loveland. They've tried doing a weekly event in the past but they never really developed. So I've gotten Apex Sports to agree to sponsor the Thursday night deal at the North Co Springs location. They will probably support one or two large ones each month and do doorprizes, motogp races on the tv's, bike shows,etc. We just got this finalized this past week so look for something soon. We were going to try and get it up going tonight but after checking the weather forecast, it was decided to wait.
Bike Night at Loveland Hooters is still in the works.

Dave
Thu May 19th, 2011, 09:45 AM
As a southern Colorado motorcyclist interested in Bike Nights, I appreciate your efforts in making this event reality- thanks for the update Jim!

Dave
Thu May 19th, 2011, 09:47 AM
I wouldn't mind a bike night at Hooters starting on Wednesday and running through Friday. :w00t:

John- not sure overnight stays are permitted at Hooters, but there’s no harm in asking…

GSXRJOHNNY
Thu May 19th, 2011, 01:06 PM
John- not sure overnight stays are permitted at Hooters, but there’s no harm in asking…

I was thinking that the girls might take turns bringing me home with them?
I'd only need 3 to agree to that....

Sarge
Thu May 19th, 2011, 01:35 PM
Regardless of whether or not anyone else shows up I'll probably be going tonight anyway.

spdu4ia
Thu May 19th, 2011, 05:10 PM
sweet, looks like this summer will have a consistant place to meet up

Sarge
Thu May 19th, 2011, 05:10 PM
Well, I was putting my jacket on when it started raining and SNOWING. So, stayin home and drinkin alone tonight, lol.

Depths_of_Mind
Fri May 20th, 2011, 08:28 AM
I had a good convo with the Capt'n myself :) Weather was WAY to sketchy for me to roll out.

Well, I was putting my jacket on when it started raining and SNOWING. So, stayin home and drinkin alone tonight, lol.