PDA

View Full Version : Are motorcycles okay to go through a drive through?

WolFeYeZ
Fri May 20th, 2011, 11:58 PM
I'm craving Taco Hell and the main store is closed but the drive through is open late. Don't have my car right now but I do have a nice backpack to put 5 beefy five layer burritos into :D Let me know if you guys have been refused or allowed. Thanks.

kevplus2
Sat May 21st, 2011, 12:01 AM
allowed many times. i usually forget that the meal deals come with a soda though :banghead:

WolFeYeZ
Sat May 21st, 2011, 12:29 AM
TACO BELL SUCCESS

Ted
Sat May 21st, 2011, 12:33 AM
Hell Yeah, i see it all the time. I personally have never done it. Never had Tacos before and will keep it that way...........

madvlad
Sat May 21st, 2011, 05:21 AM
Done it a couple times now but they sure get mad lol and I dk why lol

JohnEffinK
Sat May 21st, 2011, 06:09 AM
I was at a fest concert in Houston a couple years ago and we WALKED through the drive-through at Taco Hell. Cars in front of us and cars behind us - funny as hell after a loooong day of boozing and music.

Congrats on your success.

John

tecknojoe
Sat May 21st, 2011, 06:13 AM
Just tell them you take the word "fast" seriously

Sarge
Sat May 21st, 2011, 06:22 AM
My first job ever was at Taco Bell when I was 16, down in Southern California. The managers absolutely would NOT allow walk ups or bicycles, but if I remember correctly it was because some st00pid cager ran over a bicyclest. That and crime, I guess.

D_Sp8s
Sat May 21st, 2011, 07:23 AM
Oh yeah, we used to do "BK walkthroughs" all the time in college. They allowed it for a couple years, then they started putting up notices saying anyone not in a car would be refused.

Jason ON
Sat May 21st, 2011, 07:24 AM
Hell Yeah, i see it all the time. I personally have never done it. Never had Tacos before and will keep it that way...........

you've never had tacos?

Finklestein87
Sat May 21st, 2011, 07:42 AM
Haha fuck yeah dude. 4th meals FTW!!!!

Ricky
Sat May 21st, 2011, 08:20 AM
Motorcycles are OK in drive throughs. I do it ALL the time.

Kim-n-Dean
Sat May 21st, 2011, 09:24 AM
I go through drive-thrus all the time on my bike. If the drive is big enough, I take my boat and RV through them, too.

Ted
Sat May 21st, 2011, 04:51 PM
you've never had tacos?

Yep...Never had tacos....not sure why i haven't tried them yet, and there is one, one block away from my place.......

Darth Do'Urden
Sat May 21st, 2011, 05:06 PM
I've been through Sonic and Taco Bell drive-thrus and never got anything but normal service.

Wrider
Sat May 21st, 2011, 05:27 PM
Yep...Never had tacos....not sure why i haven't tried them yet, and there is one, one block away from my place.......

Do you mean tacos or Taco Bell?

fiveninerzero
Sat May 21st, 2011, 05:52 PM
Yep. Drive thru doesn't have car or motorcycle anywhere in the name. Sometimes you gotta turn it off for them to hear through the speaker though. Got a girls' number in the WEndy's drive thru once. :up:

rfranks303
Sat May 21st, 2011, 06:39 PM
I worked at bk form age 16 to 18 and always gave a motorcycle discount. Even to trucks with bikes in the back.

Airreed
Sat May 21st, 2011, 07:05 PM
If you rock'ed a Goldwing; you would have a couple drink holders for your soda!
My first job was at the Taco Bell in Colo Springs off Academy and Chelton Blvd...I used to give anyone that asked for a discount a discount!!!

TinkerinWstuff
Sat May 21st, 2011, 07:57 PM
I have photos somewhere of riding horse through a DQ drivethrough.

I've rode my DR650 through the liquor store drivethrough.

Ted
Sat May 21st, 2011, 08:45 PM
Do you mean tacos or Taco Bell?

lol..... Both.... :horse::horse:

gtn
Sun May 22nd, 2011, 08:38 AM
I've had better luck taking the bike through drive throughs than my truck. Sometimes that can't hear of the truck idling, but no issues on the CBR.

Ted
Sun May 22nd, 2011, 02:22 PM
Yep. Drive thru doesn't have car or motorcycle anywhere in the name. Sometimes you gotta turn it off for them to hear through the speaker though. Got a girls' number in the WEndy's drive thru once. :up:

Nice... That is fucking awesome. Now, did you take her to 1515 ? I hear that place is over rated. Anyone been there before ? I might check it out sometime this summer.