PDA

View Full Version : To the asshat who ran from the cops today...

bornwildnfree
Sat May 21st, 2011, 08:57 PM
I really don't appreciate you showing up on a n00b group ride with out tags and with out a license. Then as your group was leaving Moco a cop tries to pull you over and instead of facing the music, you take off, leaving your group to deal with your drama. So, lunasgixxer (http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/forums/member.php?u=6615), you are no longer welcome on any rides that I have and if you show up at any of my rides, you will be asked to leave. You're very lucky that I was not in your group because I would have handed your ass to the cops. Your group was pulled over a 2nd time because the cops sent out a call that a bike was missing tags. That is complete and utter bullshit. This is not the image we want to present to the world and it certainly hurts our reputation further with law enforcement. You owe your group and the club an apology then you need to get your head out of your ass and stop riding on a suspended license.

fiveninerzero
Sat May 21st, 2011, 09:05 PM
shenanigans

rforsythe
Sat May 21st, 2011, 09:17 PM
Wtf? Dude needs to not show up on a club ride again if that is all true.

SOCAL4LIFE!!
Sat May 21st, 2011, 09:20 PM
Dude that's messed up. there is no excuse for this.

Nick_Ninja
Sat May 21st, 2011, 09:24 PM
L

The Black Knight
Sat May 21st, 2011, 09:30 PM

Mother Goose
Sat May 21st, 2011, 09:47 PM
Something should have been said before the ride started.

bornwildnfree
Sat May 21st, 2011, 09:52 PM
None of us noticed he didn't have plates. It's not even something I would think about honestly. He actually met up with us at Thorco and I guess we were lucky? we didn't get pulled over while riding to Moco. His group leader said they found out right about the time he took off from the cops. I will certainly put that on my checklist of stuff to look for before we leave tho.

SOCAL4LIFE!!
Sat May 21st, 2011, 09:53 PM

Yeah I see this coming as well.

Something should have been said before the ride started.

I have to agree. If anyone had seen this or knew he could be riding without everything that is required by the state they should have said something.

bornwildnfree
Sat May 21st, 2011, 10:00 PM
Yeah I see this coming as well.

I have to agree. If anyone had seen this or knew he could be riding without everything that is required by the state they should have said something.
That's the thing, no one noticed until they got stopped.

Vellos
Sat May 21st, 2011, 10:05 PM

His friend in the group knew that he had a suspended license and no plates. Even said that he painted his bike from black to white because he had run from the cops before...

Sleev
Sat May 21st, 2011, 10:19 PM
Someone bitchslap this guy next time he shows up.

bornwildnfree
Sat May 21st, 2011, 10:20 PM
His friend in the group knew that he had a suspended license and no plates. Even said that he painted his bike from black to white because he had run from the cops before...
Yes, his friend, knew but didn't tell anyone. He also told that to some of the riders at Thorco, but I didn't hear him or I would have sent him home.

SOCAL4LIFE!!
Sat May 21st, 2011, 10:27 PM

I am at a loss for words now. I feel like the friend is at fault as well. I personally would not invite that person on a ride again. The rider apparently has no regard for others with his current and past actions. Since the friend knew,in my opinion, he is at fault as well. But that's just me.

Zach929rr
Sat May 21st, 2011, 10:27 PM
http://s3.amazonaws.com/rapgenius/u-mad1.jpg

Swift
Sat May 21st, 2011, 10:59 PM
Unfarginbelievable. I still don't get why the hell the cop didn't radio to someone up ahead to go after this fucker.

Don't wanna put you on the spot Vellos but do you remember who the "friend" was? Bike perhaps?

madvlad
Sat May 21st, 2011, 11:45 PM
That sucks, certainly not cool man. Gotta set the example and looked like he failed pretty miserably at that

WolFeYeZ
Sun May 22nd, 2011, 12:28 AM
Dear person who ran, Trooper Cox asked me to give you his card and have me ask you to call him. So here it is:

(Not that you would call though...)

CaptGoodvibes
Sun May 22nd, 2011, 12:46 AM
Is luna a dude?

http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/forums/showthread.php?p=549342#post549342

fasterlaster
Sun May 22nd, 2011, 01:00 AM
Is luna a dude?

http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/forums/showthread.php?p=549342#post549342

I'm not sure, but the person sure sounds like a dick to me.

CaptGoodvibes
Sun May 22nd, 2011, 01:53 AM
I'm not sure, but the person sure sounds like a dick to me.

Yep. But until today, I thought he was a 22 yo girl based on posting style...

fasterlaster
Sun May 22nd, 2011, 01:57 AM
Yep. But until today, I thought he was a 22 yo girl based on posting style...

I agree, the posting style and 'luna' was a little feminine Perhaps a friend of Takei.

SOCAL4LIFE!!
Sun May 22nd, 2011, 02:04 AM
I would venture to guess that this individual will not be posting up again under that name.

Aracheon
Sun May 22nd, 2011, 02:04 AM
Gotta love group rides with people you don't know.

spdu4ia
Sun May 22nd, 2011, 04:04 AM

Yea that is unfortunate but i've been on many group rides with people i don't know, the risk level is ussually higher and i ride really defensively at first untill you get to know people. That being said there is no excuse for the way this person (and his "friend" for that matter) acted. Being relatively new to this forum (not riding) myself it just blows my mind someone would do that. Id like to hear what he has to say as well

Forum-> :horse: <- that guy

modette99
Sun May 22nd, 2011, 06:53 AM

Yep, thats why I stopped trying to meet people for street riding. Just way too many unknowns.

If you are going to show to a group ride you should at least have a plate, that is just common sense and helps the group not get harassed because of your stupidity. To continue to ride without a license is messed up..its a luxury not a right, you can not even claim your going to work...your just own enjoying the day.

I would have handed the cops your information, well whatever I had...I'm surprised the group was so nice after that.

As for a buddy knowing and not saying anything I guess I can understand. But I would not have shown I was buddies with such a person...makes you look bad too.

BC14
Sun May 22nd, 2011, 07:19 AM
Guess I should've walked the line of bikes before we all took off. That could've saved that group a ton of grief. Lesson learned, I will do that from now on during large rides.

spdu4ia
Sun May 22nd, 2011, 07:29 AM
^Agreed, lesson learned I guess. Future large noob group rides will have a quick "tech inspection" before KSU.

Finklestein87
Sun May 22nd, 2011, 07:35 AM
He will get his eventually.

bornwildnfree
Sun May 22nd, 2011, 07:41 AM
Unfarginbelievable. I still don't get why the hell the cop didn't radio to someone up ahead to go after this fucker.

Don't wanna put you on the spot Vellos but do you remember who the "friend" was? Bike perhaps?
Thankgod (http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/forums/member.php?u=6507)was his friend and was the one who told Vellos about the painting and the suspended license. Luna is a guy and I will be looking through all the posted pics to see if I can find a pic of him and his bike although I'm sure at this point he's repainted it again to keep ahead of the police. I'm sure the cop tried to radio ahead but I watched Luna take off (we had gotten lost and had turned around to get our bearings which is a really funny story on it's own LOL) and he was flying prolly doing 100mph + and since there were multiple exits he prolly had no idea where Luna had gone. Luna was on an all white, obviously hand painted gsxr 600. I don't know what year. He's about 5'11" with kinda scruffy looking hair and the thing that stood out was the fang earring he had in his left ear.

BC14
Sun May 22nd, 2011, 07:44 AM
Why am I not surprised by the name of his friend. What winners, both of them.

Ted
Sun May 22nd, 2011, 07:46 AM
(we had gotten lost and had turned around to get our bearings which is a really funny story on it's own LOL) .

Off Topic, but yeah, want happened? We got to our destination, had lunch, waited for it to properly digest before Vellos & Co showed up....

bornwildnfree
Sun May 22nd, 2011, 07:57 AM
Off Topic, but yeah, want happened? We got to our destination, had lunch, waited for it to properly digest before Vellos & Co showed up....
Hehe, well, Spooph was leading and he hadn't been on the route before and I had only been on it once last year (and a lot of rum ago) so we got on C470 (passing Vello's group just as they were getting pulled over). I think Spooph thought he had missed the exit for Santa Fe (neither one of us being all too familiar with south west Denver) so we got off and turned around and headed back to the Morrison exit so Spooph could get his bearings (that's when I saw Luna racing off like a mad man). It was pretty funny but good for our n00bs in the group to practice good highway form and what to do if the group gets split up by a car. We circled around again and got back on track. After that it was smooth sailing and we had a great time.

Drunktank
Sun May 22nd, 2011, 08:01 AM
I dont know why everyone is stressed about this "Luna" Character. Sure it sucks for the group that got pulled over... but thats life. At least they got to learn about the potential consequences of riding without tags and how serious the Highway Nazis take it. Move on... He's obviously not deserving of the attention he's currently receiving.... Karma will catch up to that retard eventually.

Maybe the next noob ride we should walk around and do a plate check beforehand. It never would have crossed my mind.

BTW.... who was honory girl with the short blond/red hair and the awesome ass that was giving you and Sullly lip after the saftey meeting as we were breaking into groups?

Tylar
Sun May 22nd, 2011, 08:11 AM
Guess I should've walked the line of bikes before we all took off. That could've saved that group a ton of grief. Lesson learned, I will do that from now on during large rides.

Perhaps we should have an ACSD who will go unnamed that can be n00b ride enforcer.

If we're lucky, he might even ride a tourer that we can put lights on.

Just sayin...

Sleev
Sun May 22nd, 2011, 08:25 AM
I dont know why everyone is stressed about this "Luna" Character. Sure it sucks for the group that got pulled over... but thats life. At least they got to learn about the potential consequences of riding without tags and how serious the Highway Nazis take it. Move on... He's obviously not deserving of the attention he's currently receiving.... Karma will catch up to that retard eventually.

Maybe the next noob ride we should walk around and do a plate check beforehand. It never would have crossed my mind.

BTW.... who was honory girl with the short blond/red hair and the awesome ass that was giving you and Sullly lip after the saftey meeting as we were breaking into groups?

That was me

Drunktank
Sun May 22nd, 2011, 08:43 AM
That was me

giggity! :D

Bueller
Sun May 22nd, 2011, 08:45 AM
This is awesome, I get to add people to the list of dipshits to never ride with out actually having to experiance their stupidity first hand. Keep up the good work!

MAZIN
Sun May 22nd, 2011, 09:05 AM
Heres his number from a post he made in another thread about a meet and greet.

Seven 20 447-two five 97

link to thread
http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/forums/showthread.php?t=38963

~Barn~
Sun May 22nd, 2011, 09:14 AM
I hope that nobody (with the knowledge of his number) does anything with it, that equals the dipship level he showed.

Mob mentality can turn even the most reasonable people, into idiots. Keep it in mind and keep your frustration in check.

asp_125
Sun May 22nd, 2011, 09:15 AM
I hope that nobody (with the knowledge of his number) does anything with it, that equals the dipship level he showed.

Mob mentality can turn even the most reasonable people, into idiots. Keep it in mind and keep your frustration in check.

+1 :up:

The guy was a asshat, let's leave it at that. :horse:

~Barn~
Sun May 22nd, 2011, 09:17 AM
I'm hungry dude... I just want somebody to ride with me to G-Prix, to check out guns and grab a burger. =)

CaptGoodvibes
Sun May 22nd, 2011, 09:31 AM
Perhaps we should have an ACSD who will go unnamed that can be n00b ride enforcer.

If we're lucky, he might even ride a tourer that we can put lights on.

Just sayin...

That's a good idea. I wonder if I know someone like that. :D

Sully
Sun May 22nd, 2011, 09:41 AM

This happened?? :?

spdu4ia
Sun May 22nd, 2011, 09:44 AM
This happened?? :?

Apparently she made a huge impact on you haha

Sully
Sun May 22nd, 2011, 09:49 AM
For future, may I suggest, if you sign up to lead or sweep, please be responsible enough to check the route beforehand and know where you are going so you don't have your n00bs running around in circles. Talk to the ride organizer and/or print a map (which Airreed and Jason ON distributed at the MoCo). :)

Sully
Sun May 22nd, 2011, 09:50 AM
Apparently she made a huge impact on you haha

:lol: Apparently!

Cap'n Crunch
Sun May 22nd, 2011, 09:57 AM
Yikes! Between the leo action, the accident and the running from the cops, the noob ride produced some good drama! I'm just glad I wasn't involved with any of the drama.

To the dude without a license and who ran from the cops - get your registration and license straitened out and stop running from the cops. Us sportbikers have a bad enough reputation with the cops, and stuff like this just pisses them off more. The last thing we need is cops cracking down on us in the canyons because of incidents like this.

Zach929rr
Sun May 22nd, 2011, 09:59 AM
Sweet mother of people eager to snitch.

Sully
Sun May 22nd, 2011, 10:03 AM
The last thing we need is cops cracking down on us in the canyons because of incidents like this.

Not sure if you noticed, but the Sheriff that pulled out next to us on 285 was running everyone plates as he rolled past us.. I thought J was going to get busted because you couldn't see his plate... then I thought he was going to bust the Minivan :lol:

CaptGoodvibes
Sun May 22nd, 2011, 10:11 AM
FWIW, lunasgixxer is logged on right now. Hopefully learning a lesson about responsibility to the club.

V4whore
Sun May 22nd, 2011, 10:11 AM
Sully, I did see that. Intially I thought it was just me and was therefore planning on a speeding ticket. Now I know why! Glad all of us decided to do our own thing. It is becoming more and more obvious which rides, and which groups, to pass on.

bornwildnfree
Sun May 22nd, 2011, 10:34 AM
For future, may I suggest, if you sign up to lead or sweep, please be responsible enough to check the route beforehand and know where you are going so you don't have your n00bs running around in circles. Talk to the ride organizer and/or print a map (which Airreed and Jason ON distributed at the MoCo). :)
We had the map from Jason, but it didn't have distances on it so he thought he had missed the exit. Spooph got volunteered by me at the when we got to Moco to lead a ride so not really his fault.

CYCLE_MONKEY
Sun May 22nd, 2011, 10:39 AM
Sorry to hear about it, sounds like a really dick move. Hope someone can pin this asshole down and turn him in. Unfortunately, this is why I always avoid the noob rides. I've seen wrecks happen right in front of me on my first ride here with a group with noobs in it, and am totally uninterested in getting taken out in someone else's wreck or caught up in their cop drama.

Glad nobody got hurt or anything.

CYCLE_MONKEY
Sun May 22nd, 2011, 10:39 AM
FWIW, lunasgixxer is logged on right now. Hopefully learning a lesson about responsibility to the club.
I vote we ban the fuck. Who wants to second that?

CaneZach
Sun May 22nd, 2011, 10:47 AM
I think we're all getting a bit upset without knowing both sides of the story. If Luna is currently logged in, if like to hear his side of the story.

Spooph
Sun May 22nd, 2011, 10:57 AM

+1

I will make sure to do this next time. I was unprepared, but it all turned out right educational in the end..

We had the map from Jason, but it didn't have distances on it so he thought he had missed the exit. Spooph got volunteered by me at the when we got to Moco to lead a ride so not really his fault.

Well, I did kind of sign up... :drink: I really should be more prepared, but thanks for the defense!

So Luna screwed up bad by running from the cops. I think the issues about him not having a plate, and the unconfirmed statement he's on a suspended license is his decision. Had he stopped, he would have taken the heat and been responsible for his decisions and the rest of the group would have been fine. I believe in a free country, and if he wants to ride dirty, let him, BUT, I do support the sentiments about him running from the cops and jumping the heat to have it fall on the rest of the riders....

Now, there is something here that hasn't been said: This makes Vellos look bad and I would simply like to offer my testimony to Vellos' abilities. I have ridden with the guy a lot, and he is a much better group leader than I. He always knows where he's going, and on official, posted rides is very responsible. Please don't let other's actions influence his reputation.

That's my opinion. I guess if you have to, feel free to flame, but it seems reasonable to me.

lunasgixxer
Sun May 22nd, 2011, 11:05 AM
My bad my plate flew off Friday. Shit happens crying like a bunch of little 2nd grade girls damn Get over it grown ass men n women tryin to snitch. My group getsmy apology and the snitches get a fuck you

spdu4ia
Sun May 22nd, 2011, 11:09 AM
probably not the best way to show maturity ...

i'll keep my opinions intact for now thanks , OH almost forgot... enjoy riding by yourself

The Black Knight
Sun May 22nd, 2011, 11:15 AM
My bad my plate flew off Friday. Shit happens crying like a bunch of little 2nd grade girls damn Get over it grown ass men n women tryin to snitch. My group getsmy apology and the snitches get a fuck you
Oh yes!! this is getting better by the minute.

ndnbennyb
Sun May 22nd, 2011, 11:22 AM
Turned a minor traffic infraction of no display of number plates to eluding and wreckless. Awesome thought process.

:banghead:

CaptGoodvibes
Sun May 22nd, 2011, 11:24 AM

Not too bright are you?

Spooph
Sun May 22nd, 2011, 11:25 AM

OH snap! :banghead:

lunasgixxer
Sun May 22nd, 2011, 11:30 AM
U know we could handle all this without words just saying. Ha get over it.

CaneZach
Sun May 22nd, 2011, 11:30 AM

Then why would you run? It's a simple traffic violation that the officer could have checked on, assuming you had your current registration card. No hostility and no judging. I'm just curious.

spdu4ia
Sun May 22nd, 2011, 11:31 AM

walk away man, just not smart :banghead::cyber:

Cap'n Crunch
Sun May 22nd, 2011, 11:33 AM
Not sure if you noticed, but the Sheriff that pulled out next to us on 285 was running everyone plates as he rolled past us.. I thought J was going to get busted because you couldn't see his plate... then I thought he was going to bust the Minivan :lol:

I saw that too. I wondered what he was doing and I guess now we know.

lunasgixxer
Sun May 22nd, 2011, 11:36 AM
Ridin dirty. Its on me I ran oh well like I said instead of being n internet soldier say shit to my face. Travis

MetaLord 9
Sun May 22nd, 2011, 11:36 AM
Hence the necessity for SSS rides.

I never get why folks run from the cops. It's a personal choice, but one that I just can't connect with. It's a public Internet forum meeting up to ride through canyons at illegal speeds. Expect shenanigans, act accordingly.

spdu4ia
Sun May 22nd, 2011, 11:38 AM
this deteriorated quicker than I thought :dunno:

You clearly feel that you have something to prove, but could I ask you to please read this thats been a sticky here on the site for a while. I noticed you just joined here recently and everyone can take something from it, new rider or not. THE PACE (http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/local/ThePace.html)

Ghost
Sun May 22nd, 2011, 11:39 AM

And people let this genius ride with the group why?

And as to 'mob mentality', once you cause an issue for everyone else, it's no longer just about personal preferences or personal rights/freedoms etc., by joining the group you agree to abide by the group's rules and you implicitly agree not to allow your actions to ruin someone else's day.

As to the group snitching, if the person can't respect the group why should the group defend them?

CaneZach
Sun May 22nd, 2011, 11:41 AM
Ridin dirty. Its on me I ran oh well like I said instead of being n internet soldier say shit to my face. Travis

I get what you're saying, but if it's just your plate falling off, the officer would've been able to check and probably would've let you go with a warning. Someone said your license was suspended?

Ghost
Sun May 22nd, 2011, 11:42 AM

So being the Big Man that you are you're going to nut up and call the cop that left his card for you, right?

60pan
Sun May 22nd, 2011, 11:56 AM
so lets say this is on the way home & you are byyourself & the takedown lights come on ... do you stop or run??

plates drop off cars & bikes so what, dont mean a cop is going to ticket, they know nobody can get anew plate until Monday....

a good LEO might very well have been sad to be working & not riding & VERY understanding to losing a plate on friday & still going on a group ride knowing that replacement plates could not be had until Monday....discretion=warning=ridesafe=getplatemon= coolcop

what if this was a group of muscle cars?? you think Joe Dirt is gonna show up in his plum crazy purple whatever & then just go rabbit on them

Im not great at guessing games but I'll bet a tankful of premium(on the bike) that you were getting cuffed & stuffed & impound that shit

lunasgixxer
Sun May 22nd, 2011, 11:57 AM
haha ur out of your damn mind haha call the cop ha

CaneZach
Sun May 22nd, 2011, 11:59 AM
haha ur out of your damn mind haha call the cop ha

Hey, Luna, you didn't answer my question: I get what you're saying, but if it's just your plate falling off, the officer would've been able to check and probably would've let you go with a warning. Someone said your license was suspended?

Vellos
Sun May 22nd, 2011, 12:01 PM

I followed the directions given to us perfectly. Unfortunately the directions I was handed were wrong, and had us looking for restaurants on Chapel Hill Dr. instead of a few blocks down. :?

Drunktank
Sun May 22nd, 2011, 12:04 PM

I'll be your huckleberry ;)

Darth Do'Urden
Sun May 22nd, 2011, 12:05 PM
Call me Mr. Notunderstanding, but I don't buy that your plate "fell off". What, you had it Scotch-taped to the damn undertail? Held on with bubble gum? I call bullshit outright. The logistics just don't work out, especially since you ran (like an idiot). Not that you'd admit it or change your tune or anything.

I wasn't on this ride due to work, so maybe the opinion is that I don't have a right to bitch. However...I'd be right friggin' PISSED if MY day was bothered because of some douchebag move like the one you pulled. Completely selfish and disrespectful to everyone else (whether they were on the ride or not, as far as I'm concerned).

If I'm the cops and I care enough, then I'm on this message board contacting the admins and requesting your IP address in order to track you down, run the plates and your history, and deal with whatever the truth of YOU (and the bike) is.

I'm sure you're much too cool to care. I hope you're not allowed to ride with any of the group rides again. That's MY selfishness showing.

The Black Knight
Sun May 22nd, 2011, 12:06 PM
It's guys like this, are the reason I quit riding in groups or meeting up for groups organized by others. If I didn't/don't know you, then chances are I won't be riding with you. I had my own little group of friends that I knew and rode with and that was it. I liked small groups because you knew everyone was legit(endorsement, insurance and current plates). Small groups also draw less attention.

Plus if you keep it small and too people you know, then guys like this Johnny Squid we've got here aren't in your group.

P.S.
as for the plate falling off, guess what?? That means you don't get to ride until you get a "NEW" one. If all it did was fall off, then just wait a few days, get a new one and you're good to go. Why chance getting pulled over just for no plate??? I had a friend lose his on a ride(which it happens, as all things do) but once he got home, he didn't ride until he could get to the DMV for a new one. It's called doing the "RIGHT" thing and not being a tool.

Ghost
Sun May 22nd, 2011, 12:06 PM
I'll be your huckleberry ;)

Meet at the flagpole at recess?

And pics or it didn't happen.

zPurpleRoom
Sun May 22nd, 2011, 12:08 PM
Hey, Luna, you didn't answer my question: I get what you're saying, but if it's just your plate falling off, the officer would've been able to check and probably would've let you go with a warning. Someone said your license was suspended?

I think he is worried about looking like this... http://www.forumsextreme.com/images/sFun_jail.gif

Ghost
Sun May 22nd, 2011, 12:13 PM
Call me Mr. Notunderstanding, but I don't buy that your plate "fell off". What, you had it Scotch-taped to the damn undertail? Held on with bubble gum? I call bullshit outright. The logistics just don't work out, especially since you ran (like an idiot). Not that you'd admit it or change your tune or anything.

I wasn't on this ride due to work, so maybe the opinion is that I don't have a right to bitch. However...I'd be right friggin' PISSED if MY day was bothered because of some douchebag move like the one you pulled. Completely selfish and disrespectful to everyone else (whether they were on the ride or not, as far as I'm concerned).

If I'm the cops and I care enough, then I'm on this message board contacting the admins and requesting your IP address in order to track you down, run the plates and your history, and deal with whatever the truth of YOU (and the bike) is.

I'm sure you're much too cool to care. I hope you're not allowed to ride with any of the group rides again. That's MY selfishness showing.

+1

Can we ban this guy already?

bornwildnfree
Sun May 22nd, 2011, 12:16 PM
I think he is worried about looking like this... http://www.forumsextreme.com/images/sFun_jail.gif

Maybe he doesn't like the phrase, "boy you sure got a purdy mouth" LMAO

CaptGoodvibes
Sun May 22nd, 2011, 12:18 PM
This is fuxking hilarious! Luna, you have issues. A real man knows how to take personal responsibility. You talk big for someone who runs away.

lunasgixxer
Sun May 22nd, 2011, 12:24 PM
hahahaha fags i'm glad i ran now. now i'm gonna sport CSC on my bike and shirts and smash out some more fags

spdu4ia
Sun May 22nd, 2011, 12:26 PM
smash out some more fags

Hey i don't judge, whatever you want to do in your free time. :slappers:

zPurpleRoom
Sun May 22nd, 2011, 12:27 PM
Maybe he doesn't like the phrase, "boy you sure got a purdy mouth" LMAO

I don't even like that phrase! :no:

:)

CaptGoodvibes
Sun May 22nd, 2011, 12:28 PM
Someone post this asswipe's address.

MetaLord 9
Sun May 22nd, 2011, 12:28 PM
Ibtl

CaneZach
Sun May 22nd, 2011, 12:29 PM
Anyone else notice his avatar picture was suddenly taken down?

The Black Knight
Sun May 22nd, 2011, 12:32 PM
Ibtl
HAHA!! same here....

IBT

Ghost
Sun May 22nd, 2011, 12:33 PM
Someone post this asswipe's address.

Or just leave it with his name and number (already posted in this thread) with the cop whose card is posted on p.1

I mean, he apparently wants to take on all of CSC so surely Mr. Cool here loves attention, so why not give him what he wants?

Think
Sun May 22nd, 2011, 12:34 PM
hahahaha fags i'm glad i ran now. now i'm gonna sport CSC on my bike and shirts and smash out some more fags
Why isn't this condescending douche banned yet? Luna, karma's a bitch. You'll get yours, eventually.

Ghost
Sun May 22nd, 2011, 12:35 PM

Lol, so now he's running away online too?

Awesome.

Ghost
Sun May 22nd, 2011, 12:36 PM
Why isn't this condescending douche banned yet? Luna, karma's a bitch. You'll get yours, eventually.

Karma never works out like you'd hope. Call the cops, they'll actually show up.

CaptGoodvibes
Sun May 22nd, 2011, 12:37 PM
poor research... deleted

Vellos
Sun May 22nd, 2011, 12:40 PM
Is this him?

http://www.myspace.com/5567861

Nope.

CaneZach
Sun May 22nd, 2011, 12:42 PM
Is this him?

http://www.myspace.com/5567861

"well im Travis, beer and weed is all i need, im a pretty easy going guy, usually the peacemaker, haha but dont take that too lightly cuz when its time for combat lace up the fuckin boots.. i like hiking and camping, pretty much any outdoor activity. shooting guns is another thing i like doing, handguns, shotguns, rifles what ever goes boom."

Should'a just apologized

Nope.

Not if he's in Ventura, California. That's a hell of a distance to cover just for a group ride LOL

CaptGoodvibes
Sun May 22nd, 2011, 12:45 PM
Not if he's in Ventura, California. That's a hell of a distance to cover just for a group ride LOL

I know. But he is new to the area and maybe didn't change it yet. No worries. Leo will get him if he deserves it eh? :wait:

CaneZach
Sun May 22nd, 2011, 12:46 PM
I know. But he is new to the area and maybe didn't change it yet. No worries. Leo will get him if he deserves it eh? :wait:

I agree. I was hoping he'd at least give us his side of the story. There's always another side to the story, so I was hoping to hear his.

JustSomeDude
Sun May 22nd, 2011, 12:49 PM
If anyone really wanted to straighten this cat out, it would be pretty easy given the info in this post...

1) Date of the incident
2) Officer Cox's phone number
3) Luna's phone number.

Just sayin'. :D

Or just email Trooper Cox a link to this thread.
http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=17562&d=1306035005

CaneZach
Sun May 22nd, 2011, 12:50 PM
If anyone really wanted to straighten this cat out, it would be pretty easy given the info in this post...

1) Date of the incident
2) Officer Cox's phone number
3) Luna's phone number.

Just sayin'. :D

http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=17562&d=1306035005

Screenshots work better

Just sayin' :lol:

JustSomeDude
Sun May 22nd, 2011, 12:51 PM
Screenshots work better

Just sayin' :lol:

Ahh - you ninja'd me before I could get my post updated!! :silly:

CaptGoodvibes
Sun May 22nd, 2011, 12:52 PM
I agree. I was hoping he'd at least give us his side of the story. There's always another side to the story, so I was hoping to hear his.

Yep. When I posted that I hoped he was learning a lesson about responsibility, I meant it. But the guy is off the deep end. Anyway, I'm too involved for someone that was forced to do differential equations all day instead of ride.

IBTL

Zach929rr
Sun May 22nd, 2011, 12:53 PM
Everyone who is saying post his number/address/etc needs to chill the fuck out.

You are not the CSC police.

You are not the morality police.

You are not the police.

Get over yourself.

Vellos
Sun May 22nd, 2011, 12:57 PM
http://thecrazyiscoming.files.wordpress.com/2011/01/llama11.jpg

WolFeYeZ
Sun May 22nd, 2011, 12:57 PM
http://thecrazyiscoming.files.wordpress.com/2011/01/llama11.jpg

Finally.

Ghost
Sun May 22nd, 2011, 12:59 PM
Everyone who is saying post his number/address/etc needs to chill the fuck out.

You are not the CSC police.

You are not the morality police.

You are not the police.

Get over yourself.

He's the one alternately bragging himself up, supposedly wanting to fight and threatening all of CSC.

By those actions he's giving us all more than enough justification to protect and defend CSC from his stupidity.

At this point we're basically remiss if we don't call the cops and he does something that defames the club or injures or kills someone.

BC14
Sun May 22nd, 2011, 01:06 PM
Some people just never seem to learn. They just love to stir up drama and be a moron.

CaptGoodvibes
Sun May 22nd, 2011, 01:09 PM
Perhaps there are some sneaky LE types around here.... just sayin'

Snarkey photobombers certainly...

Zach929rr
Sun May 22nd, 2011, 01:10 PM
There is LEO on the board, most of which I know, and I'm sure ALL of them couldn't care less about some dipshit running because of whatever reason.

Ghost
Sun May 22nd, 2011, 01:19 PM
There is LEO on the board, most of which I know, and I'm sure ALL of them couldn't care less about some dipshit running because of whatever reason.

Trooper Cox might disagree.

Zach929rr
Sun May 22nd, 2011, 01:33 PM
Trooper Cox has a hardon for catching motorcyclists without plates. It is his reason for breathing, fucking, and eating.

JustSomeDude
Sun May 22nd, 2011, 01:36 PM
He's the one alternately bragging himself up, supposedly wanting to fight and threatening all of CSC.

By those actions he's giving us all more than enough justification to protect and defend CSC from his stupidity.

At this point we're basically remiss if we don't call the cops and he does something that defames the club or injures or kills someone.

:imwithstupid:

BC14
Sun May 22nd, 2011, 01:37 PM
Trooper Cox has a hardon for catching motorcyclists without plates. It is his reason for breathing, fucking, and eating.
:violin:

Wrider
Sun May 22nd, 2011, 01:40 PM
Geez Zach, if I didn't know any better I'd assume you, ThankGod, and lunasgixxer were all buddies. Sounds like a lot of defense.

Now to play Devil's Advocate, everyone who is saying someone ought to call Trooper Cox, just go do it yourself, problem solved.

Filo
Sun May 22nd, 2011, 01:49 PM

Luna, this happens a lot when you run from the cops...
http://www.9news.com/news/article/198635/188/Man-killed-in-motorcycle-crash

Aracheon
Sun May 22nd, 2011, 01:53 PM

It "flew off" ?

I fail to understand how someone grasps the mechanics of riding a motorcycle but doesn't posses the ability to tighten down two nut/bolts... if that's even what happened.

Given the background that your friend was volunteering; repainting your bike, riding on a suspended license, etc, I don't buy your argument. Furthermore, you've now voluntarily ostracized yourself from group rides in the future, and made the sportbike community as a whole look bad.

Way to go.

Zach929rr
Sun May 22nd, 2011, 02:15 PM
Geez Zach, if I didn't know any better I'd assume you, ThankGod, and lunasgixxer were all buddies. Sounds like a lot of defense.

Nah man no defense of anyone. More annoyance of people acting like the upright white knight morality keepers of the interwebs.

Think for yourself. Question aurhority.

Wrider
Sun May 22nd, 2011, 02:21 PM
Nah man no defense of anyone. More annoyance of people acting like the upright white knight morality keepers of the interwebs.

Ah ok cool.

Now to play devil's advocate again in reference to the questioning part... Why? :drink:

CaneZach
Sun May 22nd, 2011, 02:23 PM
http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w250/cartmin45/Trollface.png

asp_125
Sun May 22nd, 2011, 02:29 PM
This him?

http://www.bestmotivationalposters.com/images/see-me-rollin-funny-motivational-poster.jpg

CaptGoodvibes
Sun May 22nd, 2011, 02:32 PM
Hahaha!!!!!

Ted
Sun May 22nd, 2011, 02:41 PM
+1

Now, there is something here that hasn't been said: This makes Vellos look bad and I would simply like to offer my testimony to Vellos' abilities. I have ridden with the guy a lot, and he is a much better group leader than I. He always knows where he's going, and on official, posted rides is very responsible. Please don't let other's actions influence his reputation.

That's my opinion. I guess if you have to, feel free to flame, but it seems reasonable to me.

+1000.

Nick_Ninja
Sun May 22nd, 2011, 02:44 PM
Crybabies ... :cry:

Finklestein87
Sun May 22nd, 2011, 03:45 PM
To further stir the pot. I cant believe the infatuation some of you have with this "asshat"

Zach929rr
Sun May 22nd, 2011, 03:50 PM
I prefer straw hats for my ass.

WolFeYeZ
Sun May 22nd, 2011, 03:51 PM
To further stir the pot. I cant believe the infatuation some of you have with this "asshat"

And its funny, all of the people posting that are "infatuated" and furious with it are not the ones that got pulled over.

Vellos
Sun May 22nd, 2011, 04:12 PM
Yeah, I'm not upset about the situation of being pulled over. Nor was I going to give the officer any information about Luna to get him in trouble. But I would like to never see Lunasgixxer or Thankgod on any of the group rides that I'll be posting in the future.

Luna you were riding illegally in many forms, and running from the cops makes all sport bikes look bad to the LEO. While you weren't doing anything wreckless beforehand, the cop that was trying to pull you over damn near hit Adam and Brad. It's irresponsible of you for putting our group in danger like that.

Thankgod you knew about all of this, but neglected to tell anyone. I'm sure you didn't think anything would come of it, but you do a lot of stupid things regardless. For example when the cop had his lights on behind us you were tapping your helmet to indicate "police", or when the second cop at Palmer Lake said they were looking for a bike without plates you said "we saw some of those". You are also always too close to other members of the group and are clearly riding outside of your skill level.

That is all.

http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=17554&stc=1&d=1305999987

JustSomeDude
Sun May 22nd, 2011, 04:19 PM
And its funny, all of the people posting that are infatuated and furious with it are not the ones that got pulled over.

I don't think anyone is "infatuated" as you would describe them, rather, I think some folks are just frustrated with the response of "the club". While not an avid club rider, I have seen the CSC work very hard over the years to promote an image of responsible and safe motorcycle riding - whether it is on the street or the track. As a result, the club has gotten some notable sponsors for group events (tech days, St. Patty's Day Parade, etc.), and continues to volunteer time and man power to the Colorado motorcycle community whenever it can.

Group rides (especially "noob" rides) are where the mentality and attitude of the club is on full display, not only to "noob" riders, but the general public. And the general public is far more likely to notice an indiscretion of one man in a pack of a few dozen riders, than a lone wolf making a fool out of himself on some back road. In such a large group setting, one guy acting foolish can tarnish the image of the entire club.

Now follow it all up with club members posting their opinions here on the official CSC forum, only to be ridiculed by fellow club members. What's the point of having a club, rules, or any kind of riding etiquette, when... quite frankly... it's clear that nobody gives a shit? This guy will change his handle, and likely end up riding with most of you again in the future without any of you knowing, mainly because he knows ya'll just don't care... And that he's not going to be held accountable for his actions.

He has made blatant threats to defame and tarnish the image of the CSC, and the best anyone can do is call other people "snitches", label them as "infatuated", or make fun of them for being the "moral police."

Good luck finding people to ride with you, or join/defend the club, with that kind of attitude.

:dunno:

TinkerinWstuff
Sun May 22nd, 2011, 04:32 PM
this is the best drama I've seen here since signing up.

carry on

http://moviesaweek.files.wordpress.com/2010/12/soa-better.jpg

Swift
Sun May 22nd, 2011, 04:41 PM
I hope there's something to be gained from all of this. For instance, putting in the required read items prior to becoming a full member on the board not to pull this kind of bullshit. You would think it would be common sense, but apparently some people just lack the mental capacity to understand humanity 101.

Thankgod, I was cool with you when I met you at the St. Patricks day parade, but your actions and posts since then have shown your true colors. If you ever happen to show up to another group ride that I'm apart of, I'll make it abundantly clear when I leave that you are the reason I didn't stick around for fear of my own safety.

Darth Do'Urden
Sun May 22nd, 2011, 04:41 PM
this is the best drama I've seen here since signing up.

carry on

http://moviesaweek.files.wordpress.com/2010/12/soa-better.jpg

My wife and I are a few episodes into season 3 now...this made me laugh hard. Well played, sir.

TinkerinWstuff
Sun May 22nd, 2011, 04:50 PM
My wife and I are a few episodes into season 3 now...this made me laugh hard. Well played, sir.

I thought season 3 was good but the wife doesn't have the stomach for it. I've been going through motorcycle club drama withdrawls. Compounded by the news that Days of our Lives has now been canceled too.

Thanks for filling the void CSC.

60pan
Sun May 22nd, 2011, 04:55 PM
Are you shitting me?? Days is cancelled??
This is the end of the world

bornwildnfree
Sun May 22nd, 2011, 04:57 PM

If he was out on a random canyon run, no worries, this post wouldn't have happened, but as JustSomeDude (http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/forums/member.php?u=2602) so eloquently put it, this was a club ride that Jason and others had put a lot of hard work into and it puts a bad light on sportbike riders and on the CSC. That's what I take exception too. I really want to thank Vellos for keeping his head and keeping his group together.

Darth Do'Urden
Sun May 22nd, 2011, 05:00 PM
I thought season 3 was good but the wife doesn't have the stomach for it.

Heheh...not my wife. She'd watch the whole third season in a day if I let her...friggin' addict. =P

TinkerinWstuff
Sun May 22nd, 2011, 05:02 PM
I hope there's something to be gained from all of this. For instance, putting in the required read items prior to becoming a full member on the board not to pull this kind of bullshit. You would think it would be common sense, but apparently some people just lack the mental capacity to understand humanity 101.

I think somewhere in the required reading materials when obtaining a drivers license it says something about not running from the cops. And yet it doesn't stop people.

TinkerinWstuff
Sun May 22nd, 2011, 05:04 PM
Are you shitting me?? Days is cancelled??
This is the end of the world

the end of the world was yesterday

didn't you drink the koolaid? :drink:

The Black Knight
Sun May 22nd, 2011, 05:28 PM
I thought season 3 was good but the wife doesn't have the stomach for it. I've been going through motorcycle club drama withdrawls. Compounded by the news that Days of our Lives has now been canceled too.

Thanks for filling the void CSC.

Swift
Sun May 22nd, 2011, 05:39 PM
I think somewhere in the required reading materials when obtaining a drivers license it says something about not running from the cops. And yet it doesn't stop people.
Ain't that the truth. I guess they need to put in the fine print that eating a bowl of cereal while driving is considered distracted/dangerous too.

Ghost
Sun May 22nd, 2011, 06:28 PM
I don't think anyone is "infatuated" as you would describe them, rather, I think some folks are just frustrated with the response of "the club". While not an avid club rider, I have seen the CSC work very hard over the years to promote an image of responsible and safe motorcycle riding - whether it is on the street or the track. As a result, the club has gotten some notable sponsors for group events (tech days, St. Patty's Day Parade, etc.), and continues to volunteer time and man power to the Colorado motorcycle community whenever it can.

Group rides (especially "noob" rides) are where the mentality and attitude of the club is on full display, not only to "noob" riders, but the general public. And the general public is far more likely to notice an indiscretion of one man in a pack of a few dozen riders, than a lone wolf making a fool out of himself on some back road. In such a large group setting, one guy acting foolish can tarnish the image of the entire club.

Now follow it all up with club members posting their opinions here on the official CSC forum, only to be ridiculed by fellow club members. What's the point of having a club, rules, or any kind of riding etiquette, when... quite frankly... it's clear that nobody gives a shit? This guy will change his handle, and likely end up riding with most of you again in the future without any of you knowing, mainly because he knows ya'll just don't care... And that he's not going to be held accountable for his actions.

He has made blatant threats to defame and tarnish the image of the CSC, and the best anyone can do is call other people "snitches", label them as "infatuated", or make fun of them for being the "moral police."

Good luck finding people to ride with you, or join/defend the club, with that kind of attitude.

:dunno:

Couldn't have said it better, and yet, again, the majority of replies are dismissive at best, mocking or derogatory at worst.

The incident itself was bad enough, but the general attitude of indifference to mockery really undermines any attempt to promote the various rules the club claims to abide by in order to keep us from looking like the jerks most of the world--and especially cops--already assumes we are.

Jason ON
Sun May 22nd, 2011, 06:30 PM

I didn't think that would need to happen, but maybe I expected adults to show up to CSC rides/events.

Sorry about that. That's the kind of feedback I need for future rides of this scope. :cheers:

If your plate flew off on Friday, then you should have skipped the ride. It's that simple. Like others have said, if you were current on your registration and license then there was nothing to worry about (assuming you have no warrants or anything out there).

You should apologize to your group -- heck, you should apologize to the entirety of CSC for taking away our hard earned community friendly reputation. You single-handedly gave CSC and sportbike riders a bad name with the Trooper.

I'll be at the Bike Night at Hooters on Wednesday if you need to talk about this in person.

Then why would you run? It's a simple traffic violation that the officer could have checked on, assuming you had your current registration card. No hostility and no judging. I'm just curious.

What he said.

Hooters. Oh, and ride. That should give you 3 days to get new plates.

I followed the directions given to us perfectly. Unfortunately the directions I was handed were wrong, and had us looking for restaurants on Chapel Hill Dr. instead of a few blocks down. :?

Sorry for the confusion, man.

+1000.

Yeah, I'm not upset about the situation of being pulled over. Nor was I going to give the officer any information about Luna to get him in trouble. But I would like to never see Lunasgixxer or Thankgod on any of the group rides that I'll be posting in the future.

Luna you were riding illegally in many forms, and running from the cops makes all sport bikes look bad to the LEO. While you weren't doing anything wreckless beforehand, the cop that was trying to pull you over damn near hit Adam and Brad. It's irresponsible of you for putting our group in danger like that.

Thankgod you knew about all of this, but neglected to tell anyone. I'm sure you didn't think anything would come of it, but you do a lot of stupid things regardless. For example when the cop had his lights on behind us you were tapping your helmet to indicate "police", or when the second cop at Palmer Lake said they were looking for a bike without plates you said "we saw some of those". You are also always too close to other members of the group and are clearly riding outside of your skill level.

That is all.

http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=17554&stc=1&d=1305999987

:w00t:

If he was out on a random canyon run, no worries, this post wouldn't have happened, but as JustSomeDude (http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/forums/member.php?u=2602) so eloquently put it, this was a club ride that Jason and others had put a lot of hard work into and it puts a bad light on sportbike riders and on the CSC. That's what I take exception too. I really want to thank Vellos for keeping his head and keeping his group together.

:imwithstupid:

asp_125
Sun May 22nd, 2011, 06:34 PM
Y'know, this situation will sort itself out pretty easily.. ride like a asshat, and pretty soon nobody will ask you to ride with their group. Word gets around, and then all you'll ride with are your asshat friends.

Jason ON
Sun May 22nd, 2011, 06:35 PM
That it does.

Foolds
Sun May 22nd, 2011, 06:52 PM
Ive never seen so many deleted posts in on thread before in my life!

Snowman
Sun May 22nd, 2011, 07:15 PM
I go away for 3 days and damn...

This is simple. Post a description of his bike and/or and pictures of anyones has. Then keep and eye out for him and when you spot him, turn him in. There is enough of us out there we will spot him at some point.

JustSomeDude
Sun May 22nd, 2011, 07:34 PM
http://img25.imageshack.us/img25/9553/threadofdoom.gif

Ghost
Sun May 22nd, 2011, 07:46 PM

This is simple. Post a description of his bike and/or and pictures of anyones has. Then keep and eye out for him and when you spot him, turn him in. There is enough of us out there we will spot him at some point.

Apparently he repaints his bike every time he runs, so you'll just have to guess.

Snowman
Sun May 22nd, 2011, 07:52 PM
Make, Model, Helmet, Jacket.. etc
You can spot a shitting paint job from a mile away.

Zach929rr
Can't we all just get along?

Ebony and ivory, livin in perfect harmony.

CYCLE_MONKEY
Jesus, this guy's even more of a dickhead than at first glance. Hey mods, how about a sticky with all these people who are asshats, their known screen names, their IP addresses, pics of them and/or the bike if possible, so those that have never met the fucks can easily identify them if they show up?

Oh, and hey, tough guy Luna, I guess Jason will be looking to talk to you at Hooters, and there's a good group of us that go to the Quaker Steak for bike nights as well. Why not come by either place and advertise who you are? I'm sure we can work up a warm welcome for ya. ;)

salsashark
Sun May 22nd, 2011, 07:59 PM
http://https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/_WENF5AxFUtU/So2pczo9UXI/AAAAAAAAIOs/xom5HI9VE3U/ohnoes.jpg

Oh noes... Interwebz drama!!!

:lol: IBTL

sprtbkbabe
Sun May 22nd, 2011, 08:01 PM
:squid:Squids are funny little things

Sort of like the newest high school dweeb, they pop up every school year :lol:

Spooph
Sun May 22nd, 2011, 08:03 PM
IBTL.

Not to be a douche here, but I'm kind of with Zach. I know the guy did wrong, but it's not our place to play the police. LOL, I guess I just want to be able to trust the CSC one day when I don't follow the rules to the T....

Survivalism
Sun May 22nd, 2011, 08:20 PM
I was not able to make the ride unfortunately but i really do think this guy needs to have as much information about him as possible forwarded to the police.

To my understanding after reading this thread this guy is not only tarnishing the name of the club and riders in general but he is putting the lives of other people in danger because he cannot think about the consequences of his actions.

Why on earth would you want to let him continue to do that and get away with it? He is only going to get bolder and bolder the longer he is allowed to stay on the roads.

I honestly believe if we can put a stop to his bullshit now why wouldnt we?

Just my honest opinion, flame away.

BC14
Sun May 22nd, 2011, 08:24 PM
IBTL.

Not to be a douche here, but I'm kind of with Zach. I know the guy did wrong, but it's not our place to play the police. LOL, I guess I just want to be able to trust the CSC one day when I don't follow the rules to the T....
But it's more fun like this :silly::drink:

R1-Laubinero
Sun May 22nd, 2011, 08:29 PM
omg thats too funny!

BC14
Sun May 22nd, 2011, 08:31 PM
omg thats too funny!
Oh so fitting as well.

asp_125

Apparently he is in one of the pictures I took, but I dunno who he is so I will let the person who recognizes him call him out. See my prev post with the FB link.

Nick_Ninja
Hey! The ONLY thing missing in this thread is PIGPEN!! :silly:

thankgod
Sun May 22nd, 2011, 08:35 PM
First off Vellos...fuck you for being a punk ass snitch...you ride with him just like I do an you were very aware of his situation. Shame on you for saying what you did just to save face, you ride just as wreckless and wild and you were the first in our group to say to the patrol man "We don't know anything." yet here you aresaying these things... I did not break any laws, so take your finger and stick it up your ass. That patrolman almost took us all out, and then stated that he wanted "the white bikes name" so he could "stomp him into the ground." None of you were there, just a luck 4-5, so how can you say ANYTHING about situation you know nothing about. First of all any cop that says he wants my fellow biker dead should be put up against the wall and shot. Fuck him. Kritsy, Spooph and a few others...I'm sorry and thank you for the awesome time with CSC. Ride safe.

BC14
Sun May 22nd, 2011, 08:42 PM
First off Vellos...fuck you for being a punk ass snitch...you ride with him just like I do an you were very aware of his situation. Shame on you for saying what you did just to save face, you ride just as wreckless and wild and you were the first in our group to say to the patrol man "We don't know anything." yet here you aresaying these things... I did not break any laws, so take your finger and stick it up your ass. That patrolman almost took us all out, and then stated that he wanted "the white bikes name" so he could "stomp him into the ground." None of you were there, just a luck 4-5, so how can you say ANYTHING about situation you know nothing about. First of all any cop that says he wants my fellow biker dead should be put up against the wall and shot. Fuck him. Kritsy, Spooph and a few others...I'm sorry and thank you for the awesome time with CSC. Ride safe.
:horse::banghead::violin::loser:

Darth Do'Urden
Sun May 22nd, 2011, 08:46 PM
I'm not sure why the mentality of "it's not our place to play police" keeps cropping up. If more organizations/communities/clubs/cultures/societies/etc. WOULD police themselves, then there wouldn't be so much rampant lunacy and crime (at least on the petty side of things), and the actual police department would be able to focus on REAL problems and issues. Of course we should police ourselves, especially when it's the overall perception and reputation of the group as a whole (CSC as well as sportbikers in general) that's affected. It's not at all just this one guy that has to pay for his individual choices, it's ALL of us.

If he'd pulled that crap as a solo rider, and then even posted it up here we wouldn't be doggin' this guy so hard. But he didn't. He did it as part of the CSC, and that's just not cool no matter how you slice it.

I'd love to see a picture of his face, just so I know him if I see him so as to steer clear on my bike.

And as for "playing police"...damn straight it's our responsibility to do so. Call it "snitching" if you want, but I'm 34 years old, and playground semantics and "rules" are like stained size 3 underwear: I grew out of 'em a long time ago.

Ted
Sun May 22nd, 2011, 08:54 PM
I wish i had the master key, so i could LOCK this thread and send everyone home :horse:

Tylar
Sun May 22nd, 2011, 09:00 PM
Yeah, so in your control panel you can unsubscribe. I highly recommend it.

http://i666.photobucket.com/albums/vv30/Tylar77/2008%20R1/Screenshot2011-05-22at90052PM.png

CYCLE_MONKEY
Sun May 22nd, 2011, 09:03 PM
I agree on the self-policing. Wouldn't you rather self-police than have the LEO's police the club everywhere we go? If this enema-tip doesn't like it, he can join the Fluff Ryders, sounds like he's more their type and vice-versa.

CaptGoodvibes
Sun May 22nd, 2011, 09:07 PM

Actually, from your quote, the cop didn't say he wanted your fellow biker dead. But you did say the cop should be shot. Sounds like you are a hypocrite and what... should be shot? I just don't get it...

One thing is for certain, you and your bud made some waves this weekend. Try to stay at the shallow end m'kay?

rforsythe
Sun May 22nd, 2011, 09:38 PM
Enough of this shit. He's been banned, and is officially no longer welcome at any club ride or event.

Admins aren't going to give his IP to the cops without a subpoena, should trooper Cox care enough to pursue the matter. That said, CSC has made a good rep in the community, and it will take more than one dipshit ex-member to ruin that.

Karma will catch up to young Travis sooner or later, until then I would ask everyone else to please demonstrate the adult maturity that was lacking in Travis' actions, and simmer down.

Thread closed, I doubt much else worthwhile is going to be said here and I'm tired of reading Internet thuggery.

Spiderman
Sun May 22nd, 2011, 09:45 PM
Sorry I haven't chimed in sooner - I was down at PPIR all weekend, cornerworking for the MRA.

The biggest problem I have with all of this, is that since this was the official CSC Noob Ride, where, AFAIC, we are trying to set a good example to new(er) riders and members, what lunasgixxer did is on the top of my list of things to NOT do.

You mean this one? :dunno: