PDA

View Full Version : If you were on the Pilot Power buy (or want to be)

Anonymous
Thu May 12th, 2005, 11:39 PM
Guys and gals,

We got a whole pile of new Pilot Powers in at PPIR today. Other than Barn however, I have not heard from anyone who indicated that they'd want to buy a set. Seeing as I don't want to get stuck with the bill for 10 sets of tires, I need you to COME FIND ME at the registration desk if you want these tires!! Ask for me and they can call me over the radio if I'm not there.

Also, if I have not made a serious dent in the stock by 10am I will begin actively selling them to anyone else who wants them.

Remember, this is open to ALL R2SL participants, until I run out! You WILL NOT get a set of these tires for this price anywhere else around here - this price includes tax and mounting! Vanmar Racing is on site to mount them through the event, and weekend as well.

I had a couple people out there on them today and everyone seems quite happy with them. We have the tire pressure down pretty good now, and mine were sticking like glue. Barn seemed to be going pretty good on them, as did the Ducati dude who bought a set.

COME AND GET 'EM! :idea:

I would like to be rid of all tires by the end of Friday, though I will sell them up through Sunday at this price for R2SL participants. However I cannot guarantee any sort of quick mounting during the weekend since all tire vendors need to focus on race tires, so Friday is your best bet.

trackaddict
Sat May 14th, 2005, 05:29 PM
bought one set from you. i will take another. if you have one left. gonna put them on my street bike too.

for the record to anyone who looks at this post, and just my opinion, but these tires stuck awesome for me.

Anonymous
Mon May 16th, 2005, 10:19 AM
I still have a few sets left, when do you want them?

And yeah - I am very happy with the performance of these tires! Everyone who was on them seemed to like how they handled.

~Barn~
Mon May 16th, 2005, 02:28 PM
Pilot Powers are sweet tires. I highly recommend them. I actually liked'em so much, that I bought myself an extra set.

swademaster
Mon May 16th, 2005, 02:51 PM
I still have a few sets left, when do you want them?

And yeah - I am very happy with the performance of these tires! Everyone who was on them seemed to like how they handled.

What sizes do you have left? How much? I'm gonna need a new set before long and would be interested. I need a 120/70/17 for the front and 190 or 180/50/17 for the rear.

Wahooman
Mon May 16th, 2005, 08:37 PM
Pilot Powers are sweet tires. I highly recommend them. I actually liked'em so much, that I bought myself an extra set.
You bought? :lol:

rybo
Mon May 16th, 2005, 09:33 PM
Ralph,

I would be interested in a set if you have left overs.

120 and 180

Thanks

Scott

~Barn~
Tue May 17th, 2005, 12:27 AM
You bought? :lol:

Okay... so I financed them for a couple days. :P