PDA

View Full Version : Lefthand Canyon trails

bodhizafa
Thu May 26th, 2011, 05:31 PM
http://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn76/bodhizafa99/photo-10.jpg

Fun day yesterday at Lefthand Canyon:) First time with the DRZ offroad. I've only done parts of lefthand on the GS before :crazy: ......in comparison this thing goes almost anywhere ....lovin it!

Bueller
Thu May 26th, 2011, 05:36 PM
Trailbikes are fun.

Sean
Thu May 26th, 2011, 09:26 PM
Should we have kept going? Could the beasts have made it through the whole trail?

bodhizafa
Thu May 26th, 2011, 11:27 PM
Should we have kept going? Could the beasts have made it through the whole trail?

Nope, it got hairy...rocky. I'm sure some studs could do it on our pig bikes...maybe Rob could (he'd probably drop it though), but no way I would try it on the GS (unless Rob talked me into it :). Fins and things was much easier.

Bunch of trails after where we stopped. I went off some other trails at the 4 point interstection too, one was sorta like riding up the creek bed on Cane Creek.

Sean
Fri May 27th, 2011, 08:30 AM
Bunch of trails after where we stopped. I went off some other trails at the 4 point interstection too, one was sorta like riding up the creek bed on Cane Creek.That's what I like to hear!

TinkerinWstuff
Fri May 27th, 2011, 10:15 PM
I'm soooo jealous

DW
Mon May 30th, 2011, 11:06 PM
We drove up LC today half way to Ward to let the dog play in the creek and there were a ton of bikes at the staging area on the way through and even more showing up when we drove back down. Maybe I haven't been up there enough, but I've never seen so many bikes there at once.

bodhizafa
Mon May 30th, 2011, 11:47 PM
Memorial weekend :( I don't think I've ever been on those trails on the weekend, just mid-week. I didn't see another bike last Wed.....just me :)