PDA

View Full Version : short run in the late afternoon

AOK303
Sat May 28th, 2011, 04:16 PM
I work Sunday to 6pm and Monday till 7 but would be up for a short run Either day. Ill be in the park meadows area but could get to moco in 30 min or less!

Zero
Sat May 28th, 2011, 05:41 PM
My girl and I, and another guy and his girl are going to be riding around Sunday. Don't know where yet. I like to ride fast and have fun. So we'll see how to goes. We're going to try to head out around 5-6 (while it's warmer). But you can meet up with us and just cruise for a while.

AOK303
Sat May 28th, 2011, 07:15 PM
Post what path and I may cruise with ya if I can close the gap from your start time to a good meet spot up there

In all reality I just want to ride even if its not in the canyons but preferred

madvlad
Sat May 28th, 2011, 08:42 PM
I'll be out riding all day tomorrow and Monday, all my friends are being homos and now that I have a bike they don't want to ride... ghei lol

AOK303
Sat May 28th, 2011, 10:11 PM
well if you can figure out where you should be around that time post up and ill responded all i do at work almost is play in my evo phone so ill respond quick

madvlad
Sat May 28th, 2011, 10:29 PM
well if you can figure out where you should be around that time post up and ill responded all i do at work almost is play in my evo phone so ill respond quick

For sure, I post from my phone too cause my pc is dead lol... I'll check in through the day and stuff.

AOK303
Sun May 29th, 2011, 04:25 PM
Bump

AOK303
Mon May 30th, 2011, 12:42 AM
Went up Look out mountain didnt seen any groups well did see one coming down as me and a friend went up

How about today Monday?

madvlad
Mon May 30th, 2011, 01:14 AM
I didn't ride today at all actually. Slept all day haha... I'll definitely be riding tomorrow

AOK303
Mon May 30th, 2011, 01:23 AM
oi you missed out was a beautiful day to ride i took c470 home to drop off my work stuff then jetted to lookout mountain sun was up for 90 percent of my ride

Post up, sadly i dont get off till 7 monday but i will be out unless the wind is as bad as they say it could get

madvlad
Mon May 30th, 2011, 01:41 AM
No doubt, definitely regret staying in today cause its a very mellow and warm night still. I'm gonna start canyon riding in the a.m and will be riding for most of the day, a night cruise is always fun if the weather holds up