PDA

View Full Version : Thank you

BlueDevil
Mon May 16th, 2005, 06:12 AM
I just wanted to thank a couple people. After eatin it on Sat practice, a couple folks jumped right in and helped me get that bike ready again to ride.

Jason Leleck: Thank you for searching the pits for a spare shift lever for me. Thank you

Daniel Audette: For looking for some spare rearsets.... To bad the SV wont fit the ole R6 :)

Alan Filar and Rich Cervantes: My team mates. Rich had his blow torch at the ready and both of them worked together to mold my shift lever back into position. May have even worked better than before :lol:

I know its been said before, but the guys in the MRA are a good group of people. Jason and Alan were gridded right next to me for Sundays racesd and certainly had no reason to help me out but did anyway. Thats sportmanship !!!

Thank you to everyone that pitched in to get me back on the bike...... Depite 3 bruised (I think) ribs, a pulled muscle in back, sprained finger, and swollen knee.... :D

japrules
Mon May 16th, 2005, 06:34 AM
I just wanted to thank a couple people. After eatin it on Sat practice, a couple folks jumped right in and helped me get that bike ready again to ride.

Jason Leleck: Thank you for searching the pits for a spare shift lever for me. Thank you

Daniel Audette: For looking for some spare rearsets.... To bad the SV wont fit the ole R6 :)

Alan Filar and Rich Cervantes: My team mates. Rich had his blow torch at the ready and both of them worked together to mold my shift lever back into position. May have even worked better than before :lol:

I know its been said before, but the guys in the MRA are a good group of people. Jason and Alan were gridded right next to me for Sundays racesd and certainly had no reason to help me out but did anyway. Thats sportmanship !!!

Thank you to everyone that pitched in to get me back on the bike...... Depite 3 bruised (I think) ribs, a pulled muscle in back, sprained finger, and swollen knee.... :D

I just wanted to say that I was pitted next to the guy that won Novice GTU.. thats gotta count for something! :)

Good job Dion!

Also, thanks to Alan Filar for loaning tools and Tirewarmers and gsxr expertise.. and Joe L (sorry Joe don't know how to spell your last name!)... for loaning me a wheel when my bearings went bad..

Great group of guys...

Oh, and Bret Henrie for turning his bike sideways directly in front of me on friday and filling my underwear.

Looking forward to SCR!

BlueDevil
Mon May 16th, 2005, 06:39 AM
U better take that E off the end of my name...Im a guy !!! :lol:

Lel
Mon May 16th, 2005, 09:05 AM
Grats dood! you were moving so well. Looks like its going to be a VERY fun year!!!!

jason

AshliRider44
Mon May 16th, 2005, 09:16 AM
Congrats Dion, you did great! :)

Hoopty
Mon May 16th, 2005, 09:18 AM
Excellent job this weekend Dion!!! :bananna: Great riding man.

PS- I didn't know you crashed, when/where/how did that happen?

Bigtime73
Mon May 16th, 2005, 09:25 AM
Good Job Dion..you did good holding that line through turn 1!! Way to Go Jason as well. You guys rode excellent!

BlueDevil
Mon May 16th, 2005, 09:39 AM
Thank you everyone. That means a lot.

The crash was kinda dumb. Coming into pit row. 3 wide Jason on left, myself coming up in the middle. Blue R6 on right. I was a little hot probably, and the fella on the right leaned in to motion tward the exit (Earlier than I thought he would) My brake lever caught his bike and locked the front wheel..... Tumble tumble....

Hoopty
Mon May 16th, 2005, 09:51 AM
DOH! Oh well, sounds like it didn't slow you down much. :D How did you finish in Amateur?

Lel
Mon May 16th, 2005, 09:57 AM
I think he was 6th... jon was batteling w/ him for most the race and i was sucking on jon's pipe the whole time.

lel

Brizz
Mon May 16th, 2005, 09:59 AM
i was sucking on jon's pipe the whole time.

lel

Did you really just say that? :lol: :shock: :o

BlueDevil
Mon May 16th, 2005, 10:43 AM
AMU = 6th right behind Tony B

AMO = 5th ( I think) They didnt post the results forever and I decided to leave. I didnt want to be there all night)

Hoopty
Mon May 16th, 2005, 10:50 AM
That's awesome Dion, keep up the good work. Just don't pass me and we can still be friends. ;) LOL

ebazyl
Mon May 16th, 2005, 11:03 AM
That's awesome Dion, keep up the good work. Just don't pass me and we can still be friends. ;) LOL

I would not recomend riding behind him, either. You might end up T-Boning him after a near low side.

AshliRider44
Mon May 16th, 2005, 11:06 AM
"I'm Gene Bazyl BITCH!" Has anyone quoted that yet???? LMAO :lol:

ebazyl
Mon May 16th, 2005, 11:16 AM
"Its a celebration BITCH, enjoy yourselfs"! :lol:

AshliRider44
Mon May 16th, 2005, 11:31 AM
LMAO :lol: