PDA

View Full Version : TFOG rocks!

JonnyD
Thu Jun 2nd, 2011, 08:49 PM
Thanks Jim at TFOG for the set of tires! Mounted/balanced while I pestered him about suspension settings. He even put on some sacreligious sport touring tires on an RC51 at my request - really wish I rode more canyons as opposed to more commuting, but it is what it is. Suspension will be tinkered with this weekend, might get a canyon ride in too! Prices were awesome for some brand spankin' new Pilot Road 3's. Every time I've gone to Jim I've experienced the same awesomeness. Couldn't say enough good things about his shop!

The tires are so nice it's hard getting the RC to point straight down the highway...

Oh, wait... my bad. Jim heckled me the entire time after I left 46 messages, then charged me an extra $5000 per tire, $450 per tire labor, and took all day to do it. In the meantime I was forced to sit on the curb and get a sunburn while listening to crazy loud polka. Don't ask about the CSC discount, it's +20%. To boot his shop is in a wireless dead zone that's radioactive. At least I glow now. Bonus!