PDA

View Full Version : Don't text and drive... Crash

WolFeYeZ
Thu Jun 2nd, 2011, 11:43 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DK0nHfe6NWo&feature=player_detailpage

Epic stupidity. Hope its not a repost, yes I did search.

Vellos
Thu Jun 2nd, 2011, 11:53 PM
Guy filming must have no inner monologue.

BlueRanger
Thu Jun 2nd, 2011, 11:53 PM
Damn, what the.

pauliep
Fri Jun 3rd, 2011, 06:30 AM
omg omg omg

kalibra
Fri Jun 3rd, 2011, 07:59 AM
oh my god this was funny.call 911 dipshit and report.omg

The GECCO
Fri Jun 3rd, 2011, 08:06 AM
I'd be surprised if he was texting, more likely intoxicated. MOST people would immediately straighten up after that first close call, but this behavior stayed consistent, indicating it was involuntary.

OMG, OMG, OMG!

bornwildnfree
Fri Jun 3rd, 2011, 09:07 AM
LMAO

Bueller
Fri Jun 3rd, 2011, 09:56 AM
Could have been sleeping like an Air Traffic Controller

Ezzzzy1
Fri Jun 3rd, 2011, 10:16 AM
Typical... Why do anything about this before, I dont know, maybe someone gets killed? Here is an idea - pull out your phone and record this guy ramming into shit instead of trying to stop him.

Spooph
Fri Jun 3rd, 2011, 10:28 AM
wow, that's crazy! It's as bad as drunk driving... Although even then, I think people would be more inclined to be paranoid and pay more attention.... I'd love to see a follow up to this...

Bueller
Fri Jun 3rd, 2011, 11:13 AM
Typical... Why do anything about this before, I dont know, maybe someone gets killed? Here is an idea - pull out your phone and record this guy ramming into shit instead of trying to stop him.

What would you have done?

Ezzzzy1
Fri Jun 3rd, 2011, 11:25 AM

Push the record button and say oh my god 30 times...

The world doesnt need anymore recorders... It needs people that will do something about whats in front of them.

I would say 95% of anyone seeing this video thinks that there is NOTHING that could have been done and 5% would say that they would have done something.

Zach929rr
Fri Jun 3rd, 2011, 11:25 AM

Naturally, the Upright Citizens Brigade would have made a citizens arrest by pulling a PIT maneuver on the guy.

Bueller
Fri Jun 3rd, 2011, 11:28 AM
That's what I am waiting for.

Slo
Fri Jun 3rd, 2011, 11:55 AM
Yeah that guy filming is a retard as well, didn't even slow down when the car hit the guard rail and then went into oncoming lanes. Was too busy trying to record the action....

Spiderman
Fri Jun 3rd, 2011, 12:02 PM
Guy filming must have no inner monologue.

Maybe he was doing a play-by-play radio broadcast at the same time? :dunno:

:lol:

salsashark
Fri Jun 3rd, 2011, 12:03 PM
Maybe he was doing a play-by-play radio broadcast at the same time? :dunno:

:lol:

I just wished he had a british accent. Then I could have pretended I was watching a rerun of F1 at Monaco...

Spiderman
Fri Jun 3rd, 2011, 12:08 PM

14 seconds into this (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wWi9rbCyjek&feature=iv&annotation_id=annotation_614184), the follow-up video, he said that he called the police, honked his horn and flashed his lights to no avail, so he decided to film at a safe distance as evidence for the police.

Ezzzzy1
Fri Jun 3rd, 2011, 02:03 PM
14 seconds into this (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wWi9rbCyjek&feature=iv&annotation_id=annotation_614184), the follow-up video, he said that he called the police, honked his horn and flashed his lights to no avail, so he decided to film at a safe distance as evidence for the police.

He tried. I guess thats all you can ask for. In most states with laws it would be illegal to film while driving... You are not allowed to us ANY electronic device while operating a vehicle. Differs state to state.

thankgod
Sat Jun 4th, 2011, 12:41 PM
Female driver IMO.

av8tor75
Sun Jun 5th, 2011, 03:42 PM
Know what's worse than texting and driving? A driver texting being followed by someone driving and operating a video camera.

cbrjohnny
Sun Jun 5th, 2011, 05:36 PM
I'd be surprised if he was texting, more likely intoxicated. MOST people would immediately straighten up after that first close call, but this behavior stayed consistent, indicating it was involuntary.

OMG, OMG, OMG!

involuntary idiot...