PDA

View Full Version : Quading - St. Mary's

Dr. Joe Siphek
Fri Jun 3rd, 2011, 11:34 AM
Me and a couple buddies are going to take the quads up to alice / st mary's glacier area and try to break through the snow. If anyone else is interested let me know. I took the DRZ up last week and there is just way too much snow, cause i'd rather ride on 2, but i don't think it's going to be melted enough. There are a few lakes i am planning on checking out for future fishing spots.

Travis
720-317-9805 txt okay also.

Bueller
Fri Jun 3rd, 2011, 11:37 AM
Quads and DrZ's, hmmmmmm.

I'll just STFU now :lol:

Dr. Joe Siphek
Fri Jun 3rd, 2011, 11:58 AM
well i guess i spoke too soon, the wiff is planning on doing a yard sale tomorrow so i guess this is off. I'll post up again when we plan on going next time.

DW
Fri Jun 3rd, 2011, 12:06 PM
Quads and DrZ's, hmmmmmm.

I'll just STFU now :lol:

aw c'mon mang, those of us that get our jollies on 2 and 4 wheels aren't all bad. :cheers:

Dr. Joe Siphek
Tue Jun 7th, 2011, 07:49 AM
looks like we are gonna try this again this saturday, if anyone is interested.

fasterlaster
Tue Jun 7th, 2011, 08:07 AM
looks like we are gonna try this again this saturday, if anyone is interested.

I might be in Joe. I need to get this bike dirty.

dirkterrell
Tue Jun 7th, 2011, 08:25 AM
For Bueller:

http://www.boulder.swri.edu/%7Eterrell/bikes/quads.jpg

ghostrider_9
Wed Jun 8th, 2011, 09:54 AM
Monica and I are planning on heading up and riding the jeep trail that lead up to Chinns Lake or to the Fall River Resevoir. If you are still up for it, we will be two wheeling it. We will be dirtbiking it and going pretty slow, but having a great time. I am going to post another thread up to see if anyone else wants to go. We will be heading up Saturday, riding a bit Saturday afternoon, camping out and riding again on Sunday morning. If you haven't been up there on two wheels, it is definitely a lot of fun!!!

Dr. Joe Siphek
Wed Jun 8th, 2011, 02:20 PM
Marc,

That's exactly where I'm planning on going...just got my fishing liscense renewed and i've been wanting to see how Chinns lake is. Over memorial day weekend, there was still WAY too much snow. Hoping it's been warm enough now to get up there. I plan on having 2-3 quads and 1-2 dirt bikes. It should be a good time. If you are going to trailer the bikes up there, let me know and you can park your stuff at the cabin. Prolly get into Alice between 8-9am.
Here's my number if you decide to hit me up.
Travis
720-317-9805

bulldog
Wed Jun 8th, 2011, 02:49 PM
What is the name of this site again. CDC for Colorado Dirtbike club :lol:

BAN HIM! :D ;)

ghostrider_9
Wed Jun 8th, 2011, 02:59 PM
Will you be at Bike Night tonight?

ghostrider_9
Wed Jun 8th, 2011, 03:04 PM

As a way to disprove this allegation, I will be riding to bike night tonight. I will be riding the one and only Gixxer 1 Billion. It just so happens that I have not limited myself and enjoy other styles of riding also.

It's a bit like alcohol - sure I like beer, but I also like rum.
Or like physical fitness - sometimes I does pure cardio, sometimes I strength\speed work.
Or, in your case - sometimes it's the left hand, sometimes it's the right . . . :bananna:

That was just too easy! Next!

Bueller
Wed Jun 8th, 2011, 03:06 PM

Dirtbikes have two wheels and are motorcycles, cars and quads though do not belong!

Dr. Joe Siphek
Wed Jun 8th, 2011, 03:27 PM
Haters be hatin! As Marc so elequently put it..."I have not limited myself and enjoy other styles of riding also." The dirt bike is for me and only me...I have the quad so my wife/children/myself can enjoy the mountain wilderness w/o having to deal w/ 2 wheels, and also when 2 wheels aren't capable of going when/where i want.

SO SUCK IT!

No Marc, I won't be at bike night...baseball game from 7-9pm.

ghostrider_9
Wed Jun 8th, 2011, 03:35 PM
Haters be hatin! As Marc so elequently put it..."I have not limited myself and enjoy other styles of riding also." The dirt bike is for me and only me...I have the quad so my wife/children/myself can enjoy the mountain wilderness w/o having to deal w/ 2 wheels, and also when 2 wheels aren't capable of going when/where i want.

SO SUCK IT!

No Marc, I won't be at bike night...baseball game from 7-9pm.

No worries. I will give you a call sometime tomorrow.

I know that other people on this board like to get a little dirty. Is anyone else interested in joining us on a ride this weekend?

bulldog
Wed Jun 8th, 2011, 04:09 PM
As a way to disprove this allegation, I will be riding to bike night tonight. I will be riding the one and only Gixxer 1 Billion. It just so happens that I have not limited myself and enjoy other styles of riding also.

It's a bit like alcohol - sure I like beer, but I also like rum.
Or like physical fitness - sometimes I does pure cardio, sometimes I strength\speed work.
Or, in your case - sometimes it's the left hand, sometimes it's the right . . . :bananna:

That was just too easy! Next! Do you share this variety??? I remember this one time at Keystone a long time ago when it was all about sharing......now that was too easy :D

SO SUCK IT!

No Marc, I won't be at bike night...baseball game from 7-9pm. Except you have NO sportbike now! :jerkoff: You know I am messing with you homey...just sad my favorite riding buddy is no longer :(

Sean
Wed Jun 8th, 2011, 04:15 PM
I know that other people on this board like to get a little dirty. Is anyone else interested in joining us on a ride this weekend?Wish I could, but I'm booked solid this weekend. :(

Dr. Joe Siphek
Wed Jun 8th, 2011, 04:24 PM
i know you are messin around nate...i'm surprised to see you in the dirt section...maybe you'll join the dark side sooner or later!

ghostrider_9
Wed Jun 8th, 2011, 04:28 PM
Do you share this variety??? I remember this one time at Keystone a long time ago when it was all about sharing......now that was too easy :D

I have no recollection of what you might be talking about . . .

bulldog
Wed Jun 8th, 2011, 06:34 PM
I have no recollection of what you might be talking about . . . It was a long, long time ago in our crazy days when we were younger old men :D

i know you are messin around nate...i'm surprised to see you in the dirt section...maybe you'll join the dark side sooner or later! I would love too, but got to get a truck first since my little sportcar wouldn't be good for towing a trailer. One day soon hopefully....

I actually learned how to ride a dirtbike before a pedal bike, so it would be going back to my roots.

Sean
Thu Jun 9th, 2011, 08:03 AM
I would love too, but got to get a truck first since my little sportcar wouldn't be good for towing a trailer. One day soon hopefully....They make plated dirtbikes too.

(trying to instigate! :devious:)