PDA

View Full Version : Imperial Sportbikes

OUTLAWD
Fri Jun 3rd, 2011, 01:38 PM
If you ever need any replacement parts for your Eurotrash ride, hit up Tim at Imperial Sportbikes. Great guys, great prices, nice selection of parts.

http://imperialsportbikes.com/

Sean
Fri Jun 3rd, 2011, 01:48 PM
Get a new wheel?

OUTLAWD
Fri Jun 3rd, 2011, 02:01 PM
yup...now waiting on some ebay parts that Triumph wanted me to lube up for

Sean
Fri Jun 3rd, 2011, 02:12 PM
Nice! :up:

aerofaze
Fri Jun 3rd, 2011, 03:20 PM
Never heard of them, but it sounds and looks promising! I'm always keeping my eyes out for good Eurotrash services.

rybo
Fri Jun 3rd, 2011, 03:30 PM
I bought a set of throttle bodies for the race bike from them.

Clean part
Excellent packing
quickly delivered with super friendly service

sprtbkbabe
Fri Jun 3rd, 2011, 09:46 PM
They've got Ape parts, they can't be that bad

ChrisCBX
Fri Jun 3rd, 2011, 10:14 PM
I've never heard of them before but I'm always looking for more local part sources. I'll check them out. Thanks!

VFR
Fri Jun 3rd, 2011, 10:43 PM
Drool

http://imperialsportbikes.com/images/imperialrogue.jpg

Kevin
Sun Jun 5th, 2011, 12:18 PM
+1 good guys over there.

Wrider
Sun Jun 5th, 2011, 08:40 PM
They've got Ape parts, they are that bad

Fixed.

Jmetz
Tue Aug 2nd, 2011, 11:38 AM
Ran into them on ebay while looking for a seat. Negotiated a price and went down this morning to go pick it up. Talk to Tim and he brings out the seat. Turns out it's grey (looked black in the picture) and not what I'm looking for. He was totally cool about it and we shoot the shit for a minute. I ask if he's got a closed clutch cover. He goes and looks and comes back with one and tells me I can just have it. So not only did I not buy the part we had talked about but he gave me a free one!

Awesome customer service, and a really cool guy to boot! I will definitely hit them up again when I need parts.

hcr25
Tue Aug 2nd, 2011, 01:43 PM
I met these guys at the HPR this past weekend. They gave out some prize money for the four hour endurance race. They came out both days and seemed to have a good time. When talking to them they seemed really customer service driven and to care about reputation more then making a quick buck. If they happen tomhave something I need I wouldn't think twice about buying from them.
Mike

mforza
Mon Aug 8th, 2011, 09:25 PM
Great guys there! Had a nice chat and got my part after their bussines hours!
Will for sure go back there again!!
+1 for Imperial Sportbikes:up: Hope to see you guys at the races again:)