https://www.swiftpage2.com/speasapage.aspx?X=2U0M0F8XI00SOSRK00YRWV

Damn it wrote may not June, and its the 4 not 5 sorry posted from my Phone
there New again i have never been there but thought i would pass it along

Bueller
Fri Jun 3rd, 2011, 02:41 PM
Why do you doubt them?

AOK303
Fri Jun 3rd, 2011, 02:42 PM
Ive never been so you never know would hate to post and have it not happen just thought id pass this along, is there a way to edit the date i posted or can admin only fix

UglyDogRacing
Fri Jun 3rd, 2011, 02:48 PM
No reason to doubt them. Faster Motorsports is legit.

Ted
Fri Jun 3rd, 2011, 02:49 PM
^understood. I just might show up for the free food.

salsashark
Fri Jun 3rd, 2011, 02:49 PM
little assistance for the phone impaired...

http://www.fastermotorsports.net/docs/Faster_GrandREOpening2011.jpg

Bueller
Fri Jun 3rd, 2011, 02:50 PM
Faster is a well known reputable shop, so I think you'll be safe to assume you'll get a dyno pull if you head up there, which I would recommend by the way.

Go into edit on the OP and click "Go Advanced", edit title and save.

UglyDogRacing
Fri Jun 3rd, 2011, 02:51 PM
posted a seperate thread with a more informative, and less wary title- http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/forums/showthread.php?t=40213

OUTLAWD
Fri Jun 3rd, 2011, 03:08 PM
^understood. I just might show up for the free food.

throw that beast on the rollers!

Ted
Fri Jun 3rd, 2011, 03:14 PM
throw that beast on the rollers!

Not a bad idea :headbang: .If USPS delivers today, then i will get that front sprocket replaced probably tonight. I am curious to see how power delivery changes with a different front tooth count.

UglyDogRacing
Fri Jun 3rd, 2011, 03:29 PM
Not a bad idea :headbang: .If USPS delivers today, then i will get that front sprocket replaced probably tonight. I am curious to see how power delivery changes with a different front tooth count.

peak hp or torque shouldnt change but the curves should show power coming on sooner if you are gearing it shorter

Spiderman
Fri Jun 3rd, 2011, 03:36 PM
is there a way to edit the date i posted or can admin only fix

Colorado Sportbike Club Forums > Club & Site > Site Comments
Modifying the title of your thread - you now have 60 days to do so (http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/forums/showthread.php?t=17689)

Ted
Fri Jun 3rd, 2011, 03:37 PM
peak hp or torque shouldnt change but the curves should show power coming on sooner if you are gearing it shorter

Oh OK, i will be going taller; 15 to 17 (stock). Once i get some more $$ , will replace rear as well... bought it with -2, +6 . Not sure why, but i guess previous owner preferred that gearing on the street :dunno:

UglyDogRacing
Fri Jun 3rd, 2011, 03:40 PM
Oh OK, i will be going from taller; 15 to 17 (stock). Once i get some more $$ , will replace rear as well... bought it with -2, +6 . Not sure why, but i guess previous owner preferred that gearing on the street :dunno:

previous owner preferred lofting that front wheel off the ground. :up:

Ted
Fri Jun 3rd, 2011, 03:46 PM
previous owner preferred lofting that front wheel off the ground. :up:

I tried, and tried, and it ain't coming up, so i gave up. maybe i'll learn some day, when i have more than one bike, in case there is an incident of looping....

Bueller
Fri Jun 3rd, 2011, 04:02 PM
bought it with -2, +6 .

Holy crap!

OUTLAWD
Fri Jun 3rd, 2011, 04:06 PM
you should have no problem powering up the front in third, I have almost the same gearing and first is useless unless you want to be staring at the sky...and it comes up in second no problem

do you know whose bike it used to be? as it almost definately used to be a race bike...but that gearing is steep, especially for a thou

OUTLAWD
Fri Jun 3rd, 2011, 04:13 PM
I might also hit up some canyons beforehand

Mother Goose
Fri Jun 3rd, 2011, 06:35 PM
-2 +6 and you can't get it up? (giggity) I was -1 +2 on my F4i and I could clutch it up in 3rd gear w/ no problems.

BTW, I'll be at Faster some time tomorrow to get a run in and check out the new spot.