PDA

View Full Version : Ride 6/10 (friday)

spdu4ia
Tue Jun 7th, 2011, 07:10 AM
Im off work if anyone wants to head up to deckers or something. Thinking about heading out around 9am or so.

Meet : Rudy's BBQ on 24
Time : 0900 / KSU 0930
Destination: Deckers and back...

This will be a nice easy ride since there will be some people who are newer and frankly I don't know you or trust you :)

That being said, looking forward to meeting some new people!

UPDATE post 22. Currently raining at my house 0830

konaman
Tue Jun 7th, 2011, 07:27 AM
I'm down, just name the time and place.

TwistyRydr
Tue Jun 7th, 2011, 03:55 PM
If 1badsvt can get his bike back together, we will come.

WolFeYeZ
Tue Jun 7th, 2011, 04:08 PM
I may/might/possibly may be in. :/ 25%

Tykho
Tue Jun 7th, 2011, 04:22 PM
I'm off Friday, I'd be down to come.

spdu4ia
Tue Jun 7th, 2011, 04:48 PM
ok , as of now i am thinking meet up at Rudy's BBQ on 24 at 9am KSU at 930, if that time is good for everyone. We can make it later for you later rissers if necessary

1BadSvt
Tue Jun 7th, 2011, 05:07 PM
If 1badsvt can get his bike back together, we will come.

Don't think that is going to happen.

BlueRanger
Tue Jun 7th, 2011, 05:10 PM
I'm in.

Don't think that is going to happen.

What happened to your bike?

CaneZach
Tue Jun 7th, 2011, 05:14 PM
I can't this Friday. I race on Saturday, so I'll be taking care of stuff before I head up to HPR, but I'm on vacation next week, so if you or anyone else is free and want to ride, I'll be free!

Concabar
Tue Jun 7th, 2011, 05:27 PM
I can't this Friday. I race on Saturday, so I'll be taking care of stuff before I head up to HPR, but I'm on vacation next week, so if you or anyone else is free and want to ride, I'll be free!

Are you racing at PPIR?

CaneZach
Tue Jun 7th, 2011, 06:08 PM

TJ, not PPIR

OUTLAWD
Tue Jun 7th, 2011, 06:09 PM
TJ, not PPIR

hows the sprocket on the race bike? :lol:

JohnEffinK
Tue Jun 7th, 2011, 06:16 PM
TJ, not PPIR

Ha - I was going to bust her out for reading comprehension but did not have the heart!!!

John

Concabar
Tue Jun 7th, 2011, 06:52 PM

I swear HPR wasn't there earlier.

Ha - I was going to bust her out for reading comprehension but did not have the heart!!!

John

How nice of you John. Hey gotta thank that Ohio education. :lol:

BadR6Man
Tue Jun 7th, 2011, 07:43 PM
Don't people work around here in CO like I do?
I'm with canezach on the race track thingy. I need to get my revenge with HPR on sat.

Concabar
Tue Jun 7th, 2011, 07:47 PM
I'm with canezach on the race track thingy. I need to get my revenge with HPR on sat.

Nope, I haven't worked in over a month.

JohnEffinK
Tue Jun 7th, 2011, 08:12 PM

Define work!!!! I show up......:dunno:

John

CBR900rr
Tue Jun 7th, 2011, 09:58 PM

work??? i dont know this word...:think:

kat.luvs.sportbikes
Tue Jun 7th, 2011, 11:03 PM
Darn I wish I'm off this Friday! Ugh..

spdu4ia
Wed Jun 8th, 2011, 04:00 AM
play hooky and deal with the consequences later , thats what I do :)

CBR900rr
Wed Jun 8th, 2011, 02:52 PM
What he said. ^

spdu4ia
Fri Jun 10th, 2011, 08:27 AM
ok , it is currently "misting/drizzling" at my house and is looking pretty dark west of me. So i wont be heading out this morning. You fools are welcome to still meet up and make the trip but I dont ride when I know i'm going to be misserable :)

Possible head out later when it clears up , i'll post up here if I do. Stay safe

EDIT : Cleared up: heading out i WIll make it befoer KSU at 0930

spdu4ia
Fri Jun 10th, 2011, 10:28 AM
well that sucked. Made it out there about 910... nobody there. Waited untill 930 rode out towards deckers... weather was gross, misty/foggy. turned around at woodland park and came home.

Solo group ride BUST!

BlueRanger
Fri Jun 10th, 2011, 12:02 PM
Hey sorry man, I was planning on going. I think most of the people who were planning on going were the same people that went yesterday. If everything had gone smoothly yesterday, I was going to try and convince you to do Bishops. If not, I was still going to do the deckers run. Sorry no one showed up.

Oh yeah, I don't know if you saw yesterdays post. I assumed you did, so knew I was not going to make this. Otherwise, I would have posted I wouldn't make it before the ride, since I posted I was going to come earlier.

konaman
Fri Jun 10th, 2011, 01:05 PM
I was planning on coming but I slept late and forgot to set an alarm. Sorry, man thats shitty of me.

spdu4ia
Fri Jun 10th, 2011, 02:27 PM
no worries guys