PDA

View Full Version : Patti LaBelle needs to drop dead

Think
Wed Jun 8th, 2011, 05:40 PM
A West Point cadet that some of my buddies down here at Ft. Rucker know got his ass kicked by some of LaBelle's bodyguards for standing too close to her luggage. I absolutely HATE how celebrities can get away with this. And where the fuck were the cops when all this was going down? They were even taking pictures with LaBelle when there was still blood on the ground.

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2011/06/07/cadet-who-sued-patti-labelle-for-alleged-bodyguard-attack-leaves-west-point/

OUTLAWD
Wed Jun 8th, 2011, 05:55 PM
ef dup man...

madvlad
Wed Jun 8th, 2011, 06:00 PM
Maybe her luggage shouldn't have been just chillin there... I hope he wins and for a ton!

fasterlaster
Wed Jun 8th, 2011, 08:01 PM
I watched that video. Looks like he got a very unnecessary beat down. Reading the story the guards claim he was intoxicated, and I tend to believe it. The video shows someone in a white or yellow shirt obviously staggering before perhaps drunk. Restraint should be called for by the guards, but if he was an obnoxious drunk (can't tell) who knows what or how he was attempting to provoke a set of much bigger guys.

Think
Thu Jun 9th, 2011, 03:24 AM
I watched that video. Looks like he got a very unnecessary beat down. Reading the story the guards claim he was intoxicated, and I tend to believe it. The video shows someone in a white or yellow shirt obviously staggering before perhaps drunk. Restraint should be called for by the guards, but if he was an obnoxious drunk (can't tell) who knows what or how he was attempting to provoke a set of much bigger guys.
He was staggering and falling after they beat him up and gave him a concussion... he showed no signs of intoxication before that. The guards also claimed he tried to get in to the limo which is also obviously false.

fasterlaster
Thu Jun 9th, 2011, 05:41 AM
He was staggering and falling after they beat him up and gave him a concussion... he showed no signs of intoxication before that. The guards also claimed he tried to get in to the limo which is also obviously false.

Go back and watch it from the beginning. Some guy who looks very much like the victim walks around the bus somewhat staggering and talking on a cell phone. Then the bad stuff happens.