PDA

View Full Version : SUN HONDA

Erratic
Sun Aug 24th, 2003, 10:09 AM
I have to say these guys did a great job. They aren't listed on the board and probably should be. They are way better then Fay Myers, whch isn't hard to do, but if Fay is on the list Sun should be too. Like I said in a previous post I couldn't really work a deal on my bike, cause it was at bottom dollar, $2000 below msrp, but the service was great.

Not knowing if I'd actually take the bike for sure, they went ahead and put it together for me so I could see it and take it for a ride.

They have an on site insurance agent for progressive, which happened to be $1000 dollars cheaper, than when I got a quote from progressive over the phone. I find that kinda weird but hey what do I know.

The finance guy worked hard to get me the best deal, considering I have very little credit. I was expecting something way high, like the 18.2%apr I've heard before, but that wasn't the case this time. Well actually it's still high but 14.9% is a little better. I knew that at some point I would get screwed on financing since I have little credit, evreybody's got start somewhere I guess.

The salesman was a cool guy and got everything done that i needed. If you go there for a new or used bike talk to Mark Kite. He'll take care of you.

And last the lady that finalized all the paper work. She was great. She explained everything to me about my payments, contract, and extended warranty options. She had no problems answering every question I had.

All in all these guys were great. I don't know how the service department is yet, but I'll find out at some point and let you know. They definetly deserve :up: :up: :bananna: just for having they're sh*t together and being a great group of people.

Bob or Ralph please look into putting them on the list. They didn't have any Suzuki's but they carry Kawi's and Honda. And they are a much better altenative to Fay. They're website is www.sunent.com I believe.

Oh yeah I was pleased to see that when some guy wanted to test ride a cruiser they made him put on a helmet and pants. They actually made him put on pants. I don't know if other companies do that, but I thought that was awesome. SUN ROCKS!!!!!!!

Anonymous
Sun Aug 24th, 2003, 11:03 AM
Congrats on the new bike. Sounds like they really took care of you. I've made a note to add them to the website & will do it with the next update.

yakuza
Sun Aug 24th, 2003, 11:03 PM
I bought my F4i in May 2001 from Sun Honda, and also had a very good experience. I went to Sun after being ignored in the showroom at Fay Myers, being told by Loveland Honda that they couldn't get the silver/black (they also wanted over MSRP), and upon the recommendation of another Honda rider. The sale was incredibly easy, and everyone was very helpful and pleasant to deal with. I believe my salesman was Scott Zess.

Vance
Mon Aug 25th, 2003, 01:21 AM
Back when I was shopping for my first bike Sun was the single most helpful place I'd ever been to (they just didn't have the bike I wanted unfortunately :( ). I'm glad to hear they remain the same consistant quality shop.

BTW - ever notice Sun's website and Grand Prix's website are almost identical in function? Are they owned by the same people???

towneh
Mon Aug 25th, 2003, 11:11 AM
BTW - ever notice Sun's website and Grand Prix's website are almost identical in function? Are they owned by the same people???

could also be using the same website developers !?!?!?!?
software portability rules!

Anonymous
Mon Aug 25th, 2003, 11:14 AM
I almost bought my bike from Sun actually... Wound up getting it from Fay because they got me a better deal (and even then I had to use the friendly hookups) but Sun was pretty cool about the whole thing.

Quick636
Sat Aug 30th, 2003, 02:30 PM
Just to add to the list... I got my bike from Sun about three weeks ago. They were extremely nice although it was hard to get a salesmen to pay attention to us. Hehe, once they found out we were buying and had financing already squared away they were real attentive :lol:

Vance
Sun Aug 31st, 2003, 04:41 PM
Hey guys - anyone know when Sun is open tomorrow (Monday)? They had an advert saying they were open Monday for the holiday - but they failed to mention the hours, and, their recording doesn't mention it either.

Anyone know if it is their regular 9am open or not?

I've got something possibly brewing with them, possibly, and want to get down there first thing in the morn to see what can or can't be done.