PDA

View Full Version : MRA SuperStreet at Round 3 onboard

jbnwc
Sat Jun 18th, 2011, 07:54 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Tvnmh2R-sk

I took some forward and rear-facing video in the latest round of Superstreet at HPR. Check it out. The rear facing is pretty cool; I had a bit of trouble getting the rear end to hook up and so left streaks of rubber everywhere. I also had a bit of a moment at about 12:25.

JustSomeDude
Sat Jun 18th, 2011, 09:53 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Tvnmh2R-sk

I took some forward and rear-facing video in the latest round of Superstreet at HPR. Check it out. The rear facing is pretty cool; I had a bit of trouble getting the rear end to hook up and so left streaks of rubber everywhere. I also had a bit of a moment at about 12:25.

WOW! SICK video! Honestly, Jason, your breaking skills are impressive. You made up a ton of distance in the breaking sections, which is awesome. I had a hard time keeping track of position... did you get all the way up to 4th by the end there???

Kick ass man! :bow:

jbnwc
Sat Jun 18th, 2011, 10:20 PM
WOW! SICK video! Honestly, Jason, your breaking skills are impressive. You made up a ton of distance in the breaking sections, which is awesome. I had a hard time keeping track of position... did you get all the way up to 4th by the end there???

Kick ass man! :bow:

As I'm watching the video I'm realizing that I can make up time pretty much everywhere. The brakes were actually not doing what I wanted; they were waaaay too squishy after the first lap. Yeah, that was fourth in the end. Another lap or two and it would have been second.

vort3xr6
Sat Jun 18th, 2011, 10:29 PM
Nice work man. You are balllsy ridng a zx12 out there!!!

jbnwc
Sat Jun 18th, 2011, 10:43 PM
Nice work man. You are balllsy ridng a zx12 out there!!!

Thanks; it's a lot of work pushing it around out there. It tried pretty hard to spit me off during practice coming out of turn one. A smooth throttle hand is a must. It goes fast and stops fast with the Beringer's. Now I have to figure out how to get it to turn.

ian22
Mon Jun 20th, 2011, 12:09 PM
Fantastic job, thanks for posting that video...it was awesome! The sound quality was really, really good too.

BTW, if you decide to try a different set of tires, please let us know what you go with and how they work.

OUTLAWD
Mon Jun 20th, 2011, 12:23 PM
It tried pretty hard to spit me off during practice coming out of turn one.

I saw that...I had an oh shit moment standing on the sideline...lol

jbnwc
Mon Jun 20th, 2011, 04:37 PM
Fantastic job, thanks for posting that video...it was awesome! The sound quality was really, really good too.

BTW, if you decide to try a different set of tires, please let us know what you go with and how they work.

Here's a better version in HD:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7f6-NpRjN9c

I have a set of Power ONE front/ Power Race rear that I've used and like much much better. They turn in with much less effort and had way more exit grip.

Slo
Thu Jun 23rd, 2011, 04:00 PM
VERY nice job holding that bike onto it's own 2 wheels!!!!! You had a few moments damn haha..... Again, great job.