PDA

View Full Version : Appartments

haywood jablome
Mon Jun 20th, 2011, 05:27 PM
I am looking for an appartment in Colorado Springs, will be working by Fort Carson (but dont want to leave by there). Any ideas, inputs? I was looking at an appartment off of North Gate and 25.

Wrider
Mon Jun 20th, 2011, 05:32 PM
Actually I know some really nice apartments my buddy lives in literally down the street from the gate if you're interested.

99 zx6r
Mon Jun 20th, 2011, 05:32 PM
u dont wanna live near fort carson? there are some nice apartments off of briargate and 25

Sparker
Mon Jun 20th, 2011, 06:22 PM
Take a look at the ones on Dublin and austin bluffs. Hear they are very nice.

dallas
Mon Jun 20th, 2011, 06:45 PM
Why don't you rent out someone's basement? Better than an apartment........

Sarge
Mon Jun 20th, 2011, 07:32 PM
I was just about to mention that... If I were single I'd be all over that basement. ;)

kat.luvs.sportbikes
Mon Jun 20th, 2011, 07:40 PM
I was just about to mention that... If I were single I'd be all over that basement. ;)

HAHAHA NICE!

haywood jablome
Wed Jun 22nd, 2011, 06:59 AM
Basement would be nice. Looking for somewhere with a Garage.

Vitesse
Wed Jun 22nd, 2011, 09:57 AM
Sent ya a PM.

dallas
Thu Jun 23rd, 2011, 04:18 PM
Basement would be nice. Looking for somewhere with a Garage.

I have a 2 car garage, but you can only get motorcycles in and out of it because I closed in the doors and put in windows and a walk-through door.

I may be too close to Ft. Carson for you because I am right outside Gate 20.

Plenty of car parking in the driveway though.

GSXRJOHNNY
Fri Jun 24th, 2011, 05:00 AM
Your renting your basement? Does it include motorcycle parking space in this garage? I also need a place but only for 3-6 months (I think?) and no lease. Is hard to find now days!

dallas
Fri Jun 24th, 2011, 03:47 PM
Motorcycles can go into the garage, but I think you would have to park your trike outside...............

But seriously if it fits through a regular house door, it can go in the garage.

Mntntoproc
Fri Jun 24th, 2011, 04:08 PM
Try by Union and Austin Bluffs. The Resort has garages and is on the hill so very quiet.:viking:

TransNone13
Fri Jun 24th, 2011, 06:04 PM
My housemate and I were talking. I know what you said, I wanted to be far from post, but the commute isn't worth it. We have a pretty nice house with 3 bedrooms and a furnished basement w/ garage. We have two empty rooms... IDK if you would be interested, but PM me if you would like the address.

dallas
Fri Jun 24th, 2011, 08:05 PM
Very rarely does it ever take me more than 10 minutes to get to my office from home or vice versa. I actually enjoy that.

thatmofo
Sun Jun 26th, 2011, 07:08 AM
My housemate and I were talking. I know what you said, I wanted to be far from post, but the commute isn't worth it. We have a pretty nice house with 3 bedrooms and a furnished basement w/ garage. We have two empty rooms... IDK if you would be interested, but PM me if you would like the address.

To add to that. I live on the North side of town in the general area you are looking at, but I also work on the north side of town. If you commute during the heavy traffic hours, it will be a LONG drive to work and back. If you won't be driving between 8 - 9:30 AM and 4 - 6:30 PM then your drive will be significantly faster. The main problem is if you want to go downtown or other places in town you always have to commute. The only thing up here is the movie theater, Chilis, Texas Roadhouse, and a few pizza places, or you have to drive 10 - 12 minutes to get to the Chapel Hills area where quite a bit of other food locations are. If you want to go to Denver often this area is the best place to be because you will shave 30 minutes or more off your drive from Ft. Carson.

Also, since this is a bike board, it's better to live closer to Ft. Carson because you can easily get on 115 and head south to Bishops or north on 115 to hit 25 and get on 24 to hit the pass to Deckers.