PDA

View Full Version : Squid Alert!!!

SloBlue
Wed Jun 22nd, 2011, 05:58 PM
My wife was going through the intersection of HWY 287 and HWY 56 today around 2:30 pm this afternoon (6/22). She saw three guys on sportbikes stopped, waiting for the light so they could cross westbound on HWY 56. My wife turned North on 287. While the three were stopped, one guy was doing a burn-out at the stop light. My wife had the right-of-way and went around the corner and when she looked back in her mirror, one of the guys was bouncing to a stop on his ass in the middle of the intersection and his motorcycle was laying on it's side near him. She missed most of it, but from her description, it sounds like the guy tried to wheelie away from the light and looped it.

Wow. I'm impressed.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. :pointlaugh:

madvlad
Wed Jun 22nd, 2011, 06:03 PM
They're popping out like roaches... I almost got in a nasty brake check crash a week ago cause of two squid f**** That cut off a red ford suv and the other idiot lane split to cut her off to so of course they have no gear and I do but yet this stupid c*** thinks I'm with them so she slams on her brakes and I almost ended up crashing... after this I switch lanes and flip her off and call her every name in the book then I chased after those two fucks, got their plates and called it in...

Fernman
Wed Jun 22nd, 2011, 07:04 PM
WTH, dude stuff like this happens. dropping dimes on other riders is like shooting yourself in the foot.

you should of reported the lady for brake checking you.

let the squids be, get some distance and live to ride another day.

in the long run it might have been the same fools from the first post.

sloridr
Wed Jun 22nd, 2011, 08:16 PM
:no:

They're popping out like roaches... I almost got in a nasty brake check crash a week ago cause of two squid f**** That cut off a red ford suv and the other idiot lane split to cut her off to so of course they have no gear and I do but yet this stupid c*** thinks I'm with them so she slams on her brakes and I almost ended up crashing... after this I switch lanes and flip her off and call her every name in the book then I chased after those two fucks, got their plates and called it in...

1BadSvt
Wed Jun 22nd, 2011, 08:17 PM
That is why Sport Bike riders get a bad name.

Graphite675
Wed Jun 22nd, 2011, 08:22 PM
WTH, dude stuff like this happens. dropping dimes on other riders is like shooting yourself in the foot.

Actually I think reporting them is pretty responsible. Lets get the trash off the roads and maybe people will start to respect sportbike riders a little more.
Shows people that not all of us are assholes.

CYCLE_MONKEY
Wed Jun 22nd, 2011, 09:00 PM
Actually I think reporting them is pretty responsible. Lets get the trash off the roads and maybe people will start to respect sportbike riders a little more.

Agreed 1000%. In fact, I'd love the general public seeing us riders yelling at the Squidiots in public for being assholes. I can't think of a better way for people to see we're not all like those assholes. I'd call 'em in too.

SloBlue
Wed Jun 22nd, 2011, 09:17 PM
I dislike idiots doing things like I described in my original post, and other stuff like wheelies down I25 in heavy traffic or in/out of traffic and lane splitting as much as anyone.

(BTW - I happen to know personally a Colorado State Senator and I was discussing with him the idea of getting California's lane sharing law adopted in Colorado. He seemed open to the idea. I'm all in favor. We should get some dialogue going on here and work out a plan of action. No, I don't think M/C's should lane share at 90 when traffic is moving at 75, but when traffic is slow or stopped, it is as stupid to sit there in traffic on a motorcycle as it would be if you were on a bicycle.)

Anyway, back to squids. In my experience, it almost always makes a situation worse to involve law enforcement unless there is absolutely no other option.

bendavis
Wed Jun 22nd, 2011, 09:17 PM

Good on you for calling them on, but to the cager, it probably looked like you were catching up to your buddies after giving her a good fingering.

brennahm
Wed Jun 22nd, 2011, 09:25 PM
Lane sharing will not happen guys. Hell, we don't have nearly the traffic that CA does which is the main reason lane sharing exists there. You know a Senator? Doesn't that mean he's a politician? Is it possible he had his political smile on when he seemed "open to the idea"...the last thing we need here is lane sharing.

madvlad
Wed Jun 22nd, 2011, 09:50 PM
Good on you for calling them on, but to the cager, it probably looked like you were catching up to your buddies after giving her a good fingering.

I was riding behind her car well before those two showed up... so she KNEW I wasn't with them but decided to brake check me like that anyways instead of chasing those other two morons.... Oh I enjoyed the flipping her off alright... wish I could've slapped that bitch matter of fact.

I hope the cops got them cause they were riding like complete morons... doubt it but who knows.

you should of reported the lady for brake checking you.

let the squids be, get some distance and live to ride another day.

in the long run it might have been the same fools from the first post.

Dude I expect that from cagers which still doesn't make it right of course but from other riders?... At least I know I will never put anyone in harms way but these pricks obviously were too busy showing their spiky hairs, chains and sunglasses to care... No no no, like said above, let's get the trash out of the roads. I guarantee you those two weren't even licensed. I am licensed, insured and took the class. I did MY homework and did the RESPONSIBLE THING. If I was in my country a great ass whooping would've solved that problem I guarantee you that but well not the case here. I know we can't control everything that goes on but sometimes you have to take matters into your own hands. So I called the cops and hopefully they got the shaft.

Fernman
Wed Jun 22nd, 2011, 10:46 PM
I was riding behind her car well before those two showed up... so she KNEW I wasn't with them but decided to brake check me like that anyways instead of chasing those other two morons.... Oh I enjoyed the flipping her off alright... wish I could've slapped that bitch matter of fact.

I hope the cops got them cause they were riding like complete morons... doubt it but who knows.

Dude I expect that from cagers which still doesn't make it right of course but from other riders?... At least I know I will never put anyone in harms way but these pricks obviously were too busy showing their spiky hairs, chains and sunglasses to care... No no no, like said above, let's get the trash out of the roads. I guarantee you those two weren't even licensed. I am licensed, insured and took the class. I did MY homework and did the RESPONSIBLE THING. If I was in my country a great ass whooping would've solved that problem I guarantee you that but well not the case here. I know we can't control everything that goes on but sometimes you have to take matters into your own hands. So I called the cops and hopefully they got the shaft.

I hear ya bro, You cant hold their hand if they want to go kill themselves. I can't stand jersey shore looking riders either, they do give us gear wearing responsible riders a bad name, but you know thats not the last of them.:poo:what I meant when I said you shot your self in the foot is that the police will now be targeting sport bike riders in that area including you and me because of these two. and the truth is they are like cocoroaches stopping these two will do nothing for the other 100.

I hear everything you're saying and I guarantee that the cops only put them on an agressive drivers list but you should of called in the cager as well, she needs to be educated.

anyhow, stop trying to kick everyones azz. its bad for your riding and mental health you have to be focused on survival, expect the worst, expect jersey shore looking riders to show off and Soccer moms in SUV's to brake check all the time. knowing this will make you a bette rider.
just looking out kid.

madvlad
Wed Jun 22nd, 2011, 10:53 PM
Understand that lol... I have been working on my anger issues lately and I have to say I reacted very subtle to that situation unlike before I probably would've beat the shit out of those two and probably messed that bitche's car up lol... no lie. Not my proudest thing to say but at least I'm honest about it... Good advice though, no reason crying over spilled milk haha

Fernman
Wed Jun 22nd, 2011, 11:01 PM
Understand that lol... I have been working on my anger issues lately and I have to say I reacted very subtle to that situation unlike before I probably would've beat the shit out of those two and probably messed that bitche's car up lol... no lie. Not my proudest thing to say but at least I'm honest about it... Good advice though, no reason crying over spilled milk haha

see you fell better already, I only know because I am the same way.:321:
we have what is called Incredible hulk syndrome AKA kawasaki syndrome.

madvlad
Wed Jun 22nd, 2011, 11:12 PM
I have anti kawi syndrome lol... yuck! All in all cops are gonna target us regardless really lol.

Fernman
Wed Jun 22nd, 2011, 11:25 PM
what dude, you mean thats not a kawi on your avatar???:no:

JK/ I like my suzuki more than I like the kawi but I could never say it to her face:turtle:

madvlad
Thu Jun 23rd, 2011, 06:43 AM
Lol I even lost love for suzuki with those new fugly designs they got now... kawi is way worse though. Just never liked them really (except for dirt bikes)