PDA

View Full Version : Greeley bike tomorrow night 6/24!

Joelchambers03
Thu Jun 23rd, 2011, 07:40 PM
What up greeley riders? Bike night tomorrow night in the parking lot of pitchers and carl's jr off 11th avenue and 25th street come by meet new riders and talk bikes.. Starts at 7pm...All bikes and riders are welcome to come! Hope to see you there!

P.S. My name is joel I ride a 2009 honda cbr 600rr pheonix edition if you have any questions or need directions shoot me a pm or a text (970)381-9676

bendavis
Thu Jun 23rd, 2011, 07:45 PM
ok, me and the lady are thinking about heading out there, but it will most likely be decided tomorrow around 5 when she decides how tired she is. I might still come if she doesn't want to, though.

bendavis
Thu Jun 23rd, 2011, 07:46 PM
so a definite maybe.

Joelchambers03
Thu Jun 23rd, 2011, 07:50 PM
Awesome ben you should definitely come out it'd be sweet to hang out again plus I need to see your new ride!

2whlxtremist
Thu Jun 23rd, 2011, 08:48 PM
Joel, see you Friday night unless it rains by some chance. I am going to the Outdoor Nationals at Lakewood on Saturday at Lakewood. Talk to you Friday night.

Joelchambers03
Thu Jun 23rd, 2011, 09:02 PM
Sweet! should be good weather and good times! Joe is thinking if coming out with his harley but he's not sure yet..

bendavis
Fri Jun 24th, 2011, 05:49 PM
Man. do I hate to be "that" guy... but tonight the drive just seems a little too much. still trying to talk myself into the 80 mile round trip but I don't really see it happening. I'm sorry man.

MRA 32
Sat Jun 25th, 2011, 08:24 PM
Sorry guys...I am on the tail end of my busy time at work. The month of June is killer for me. I spray pesticides for farmers and June is when all of the corn needs to be sprayed for weeds. For the last two weeks I worked 13 straight days and was just shy of 200 hours (my paycheck will be mega fat). So even if I wanted to ride, I haven't been getting off work until 10ish at night. We finish up this coming week and I will be able to catch up with next weeks ride night.

See ya then, Jeff