PDA

View Full Version : Riding this Weekend

jrhurt
Wed Jun 29th, 2011, 12:41 PM
Anyone doing any trail riding this weekend? I just got a new bike last weekend and have only had it out at the track, hoping to find some people to tag along with on the trails.

Let me know if anyone is interested. If not, I will just end up at one of the tracks. I just don't feel comfortable trail riding by myself.

Thanks,
Joey

Bueller
Wed Jun 29th, 2011, 01:11 PM
Are you trail legal?

jrhurt
Wed Jun 29th, 2011, 02:44 PM
Yeah, but not street legal. I won't have the stickers, but will have the application paperwork and my bill of sale (OHV website says that covers you for 30 days).

Dr. Joe Siphek
Wed Jun 29th, 2011, 03:43 PM
possibly riding up near St. Mary's Glacier again this weekend, not 100% sure tho.

jrhurt
Wed Jun 29th, 2011, 03:53 PM
Let me know if you end up doing it. I have ridden the trails starting out of central city a few times. Might be a good easy ride to take the new bike and get used to it.

arcatacat
Thu Jun 30th, 2011, 06:24 PM
I'd like to ride those trails as well... but don't have a trailer or a truck to get up there. It'd be a slog riding up. I might be talked into it though.

Dr. Joe Siphek
Fri Jul 1st, 2011, 08:26 AM
well from the looks of it, we'll probably only be heading up on tuesday to avoid all the crowds, for a day trip only.

jrhurt
Fri Jul 1st, 2011, 09:40 AM
Thanks for letting me know, have a good time on Tuesday.

Dustin, I only have a single carrier so it looks like this isn't going to happen. If you want to ride out to one of the tracks though, let me know.

Thanks.