PDA

View Full Version : CSC Buyer's Beware

Ytry2
Thu May 19th, 2005, 01:54 PM
Character – what is this and why am I posting this in here?

Character is the combination of qualities or features that distinguishes or sets a person, a group of people, or a business from another. A person has many attributes that define their character. I believe that moral and ethical behavior is the purest display of human intention.

Mr. Heer has displayed his unethical and immoral actions to all residents that live in Colorado. Including my sister, to me, to this club, and to the motorcycling community.

Fact – My sister and Mr. Heer start “seeing” each other – that’s coo
Fact – Mr. Heer moves in with my sister. – People do that all the time coo
Fact – My sister helps Mr. Heer finance a 2004 ZX-10 – now how many boyfriends/girlfriends do that?
Fact – A few weeks later Mr. Heer tells my sister that he hates drama and was going to move out. That’s convenient
Fact - My sister finds out that Mr. Heer got married to his ex a week later.
Fact - Mr. Heer begs and pleads with my sister to let him make payments on the motorcycle and keep it while it is financed under her name – yea right come on
Fact – My sister says, bring me $xx.xxx.00 of money to purchase the ZX-10 from me so that it is not under my name or credit and it is yours.
Fact – my sister puts ads everywhere to sell it.
Fact – Mr. Heer purchases a new ZX-10 that he financed himself, leaving my sister hanging with a bike that she has to pay for.

Mr. Heer, your actions, including the Fox news reports, your behavior in the above situation, and your incoherent child like posting on multiple forums has shown me your real character.

Your deceptive, selfish, immoral, unethical, self-serving, mentally abusive and arrogant behavior is been displayed here for others to get a crystal clear understanding of the person they are dealing with. I would not deal with any business that acts as shady as you, so why should anybody trust you.

I do not disrespect “stunnas”; I do however have no respect for you. As far as the rest of the members of the club, we will let them make their own informed decision before they purchase anything from you.

Anonymous
Thu May 19th, 2005, 01:58 PM
I get the impression you don't like this guy... :shock:

Ytry2
Thu May 19th, 2005, 02:03 PM
I get the impression you don't like this guy... :shock:

:roll: yea, i think he is a STAND UP guy, really swell ;)

Bertha
Thu May 19th, 2005, 03:07 PM
OMG!

What a dilllllllll Dil DiL DILDO!

Feathered upstart!
Thu May 19th, 2005, 03:30 PM
Lets go shit kick him! :evil:

McVaaahhh
Thu May 19th, 2005, 03:43 PM
Sad display of character. Glad your sis is no longer associated with this guy. I hope she gets rid of the bike. If not I think you should go over to his house and *help* him find his checkbook.

Vance
Thu May 19th, 2005, 03:46 PM
Lets go shit kick him! :evil:

Superglue.

Lemon Juice.

and a leg waxing kit...

... and I'll teach you one of the ultimate forms of torture I've ever appli... errr... conceived. Yeah. Conceived.

He certainly won't wear leathers for a few months when I'm done.

BTW... is this guy a board member? :? :? :? Maybe I should ask that first.

Player 2
Thu May 19th, 2005, 03:47 PM
Yes he is Vance...

eaheer
Thu May 19th, 2005, 03:51 PM

Character is the combination of qualities or features that distinguishes or sets a person, a group of people, or a business from another. A person has many attributes that define their character. I believe that moral and ethical behavior is the purest display of human intention.

Mr. Heer has displayed his unethical and immoral actions to all residents that live in Colorado. Including my sister, to me, to this club, and to the motorcycling community.

Fact – My sister helps Mr. Heer finance a 2004 ZX-10 – now how many boyfriends/girlfriends do that?
Fact – A few weeks later Mr. Heer tells my sister that he hates drama and was going to move out. That’s convenient
Fact - Mr. Heer begs and pleads with my sister to let him make payments on the motorcycle and keep it while it is financed under her name – yea right come on
Fact – My sister says, bring me $xx.xxx.00 of money to purchase the ZX-10 from me so that it is not under my name or credit and it is yours.
Fact – Mr. Heer purchases a new ZX-10 that he financed himself, leaving my sister hanging with a bike that she has to pay for.

Mr. Heer, your actions, including the Fox news reports, your behavior in the above situation, and your incoherent child like posting on multiple forums has shown me your real character.

Your deceptive, selfish, immoral, unethical, self-serving, mentally abusive and arrogant behavior is been displayed here for others to get a crystal clear understanding of the person they are dealing with. I would not deal with any business that acts as shady as you, so why should anybody trust you.

I do not disrespect “stunnas”; I do however have no respect for you. As far as the rest of the members of the club, we will let them make their own informed decision before they purchase anything from you.First of all asshole! You don't have two sides of the story. How dare you bring out my personal lifestyle to the pubic! I request that this thread is removed from the CSC threads. This story is one side, and violates my personal rights! Once again you have been warned to remove this entire subject about me. THIS IS NOT THE TRUTH!

Vance
Thu May 19th, 2005, 03:53 PM
Yes he is Vance...

Ah. Well then I might have to reconsider. There are a few people I dislike... but none enought to actually apply my various inventive torture and payback techniques upon if they haven't done actual harm to me... as much as I can sympathize with the situation Ytry posted.

Definately one major SOB who deserves nothing but bad PR and ridicule if this is case in point.

Keyser Soze
Thu May 19th, 2005, 03:54 PM
Uh oh guys...he knows his personal rights :lol: Better shut it down boys :lol:

FZRguy
Thu May 19th, 2005, 03:59 PM
Well then bro, let's hear your side of the story...

Bertha
Thu May 19th, 2005, 04:02 PM

I do not disrespect “stunnas”; I do however have no respect for you. As far as the rest of the members of the club, we will let them make their own informed decision before they purchase anything from you.First of all asshole! You don't have two sides of the story. How dare you bring out my personal lifestyle to the pubic! I request that this thread is removed from the CSC threads. This story is one side, and violates my personal rights! Once again you have been warned to remove this entire subject about me. THIS IS NOT THE TRUTH!

Here's food for thought...

1: If you dated his sister you have really entered HIS personal life since he is blood related to her. If he wishes to post about what's going on in his life that effects him or his family then he has every right to post what he wants. Freedom of Speech is a great thing...

2: If he's only posting one side, why not post YOUR side instead of posting what happened?

eaheer
Thu May 19th, 2005, 04:06 PM

1: If you dated his sister you have really entered HIS personal life since he is blood related to her. If he wishes to post about what's going on in his life that effects him or his family then he has every right to post what he wants. Freedom of Speech is a great thing...

2: If he's only posting one side, why not post YOUR side instead of posting what happened?
Here is something for you to chew on! 1) It is one side of the story, and he has NEVER met me! I wouldn't give him the time of day!
2) I don't have to post my personal lifestyle to anyone, and it isn't any of your fucking business!
3) He has invaded my personal life, and brought it out to the public. There are freedom of speech, but not when it affects someone's personal life! Most of all when it isn't even the truth! This club has done nothing but walked all over me! So I don't give a fucking rats ass about this club anymore! I have been stepped on way to many times!

Vance
Thu May 19th, 2005, 04:06 PM
First of all asshole! You don't have two sides of the story. How dare you bring out my personal lifestyle to the pubic! I request that this thread is removed from the CSC threads. This story is one side, and violates my personal rights! Once again you have been warned to remove this entire subject about me. THIS IS NOT THE TRUTH!

Well I guess that concludes the mystery of who this is... :lol:

That said... playing non-admin level sideline "judge" on this...

Sorry eaheer... this sort of reply does not exactly make a solid case for your defense. Crying about something, demanding this demanding that does not exactly give you a plausable defense in a case such as this. Not wanting to air it out in a public forum is a valid response... however you've been called out. An admin has already replied to the thread and done nothing to shut it down. Sounds to me like you need to present YOUR case... to counter that of Ytry2, or I suspect you will likely face summary judgement in the negative in the public eye that is the CSC. Especially considering your "reputation" isn't exactly golden on this board when it comes to image management from what I've seen. I for one have had to bite my tongue... or more precisely stamp my fingers from wanting to take you to task on a few threads... so I'm actually morbidly curious to see how you manage to handle this one... as a responsible adult defending his position - or as an immature typical male who just decries "its personal".

eaheer
Thu May 19th, 2005, 04:11 PM
Ok yes I am pissed off right now. How can you sit there and say it's ok to have someone bring out unlawful truth about my personal life into the public such as this BS thread. I am requesting that this thread be locked or removed immidately!

R1chie
Thu May 19th, 2005, 04:13 PM

I hope they keep it up. I would like to hear your side of the story.

1. Did she finance you a bike?
2. Are you married to your ex-wife?
3. Do you now have a new ZX-10?

Answer these 3 questions and we should be able to tell who is lying. :lol:

"...now how many boyfriends/girlfriends do that? "

I think a lot of women do this. They meet up with a loser, the loser convinces them to have sex with them and buy them a bike, then they leave.

Mothers try to explain to daughters.. "why should the man buy the milk when he can get it for free?" concept but they don't get it. Personally I would say that half the women I have known have spent money on a boy friend in this way, to by a jeep, jet ski, dirtbike, harley, new truck, sport car, turbo, parts for bike, allow them to live with them.. those are just the ones I remember off the top of my head. I think it happens a lot more than people think.

Vance
Thu May 19th, 2005, 04:15 PM
This club has done nothing but walked all over me! So I don't give a fucking rats ass about this club anymore! I have been stepped on way to many times!

Translation #1: Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh.

Translation #2: I'm taking my toys and leaving.

Social Translation: eaheer made his bed... now he doesn't have the guts to lie in it... so he's taking the easy way out.

Intellectual response: This thread isn't "unlawful" jackass. He has posted information that affected his personal life (as was stated by Bertha - blood relatives make it part of his personal life too). He has the right to post his side of the story. Also - he has stated his opinion about you and how he feels about you. There is nothing slanderous, irresponsible, or even actionable within this post. If you think otherwise... you need to let your balls drop, join manhood, and respond like an adult instead of crying like a 5 year old who's ball has just been taken away from him.

Gut Response: Don't let the door hit you in the arse... and may your next stoppie summarily total your ride spiffy new ZX-10. Poser.

eaheer
Thu May 19th, 2005, 04:19 PM
This club has done nothing but walked all over me! So I don't give a fucking rats ass about this club anymore! I have been stepped on way to many times!

Translation #1: Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh.

Translation #2: I'm taking my toys and leaving.

Social Translation: eaheer made his bed... now he doesn't have the guts to lie in it... so he's taking the easy way out.

Intellectual response: This thread isn't "unlawful" jackass. He has posted information that affected his personal life (as was stated by Bertha - blood relatives make it part of his personal life too). He has the right to post his side of the story. Also - he has stated his opinion about you and how he feels about you. There is nothing slanderous, irresponsible, or even actionable within this post. If you think otherwise... you need to let your balls drop, join manhood, and respond like an adult instead of crying like a 5 year old who's ball has just been taken away from him.

Gut Response: Don't let the door hit you in the arse... and may your next stoppie summarily total your ride spiffy new ZX-10. Poser.FUCK THIS PLACE! YOU fucking suck!@ IF your not involved why don't you shut the fuck up!

Bertha
Thu May 19th, 2005, 04:20 PM

Here is something for you to chew on! 1) It is one side of the story, and he has NEVER met me! I wouldn't give him the time of day!
2) I don't have to post my personal lifestyle to anyone, and it isn't any of your fucking business!
3) He has invaded my personal life, and brought it out to the public. There are freedom of speech, but not when it affects someone's personal life! Most of all when it isn't even the truth! This club has done nothing but walked all over me! So I don't give a fucking rats ass about this club anymore! I have been stepped on way to many times!

Yes you are correct it's one side, but at this point this is the ONLY side we've been given. Ok so he hasn't met you, but if you did date his sister I'm guessing they talk... So maybe he's heard more about you then you may know of.

If you choose not to post a reply that's fine, you would in fact stick to your "not posting about my personal life". But in fact you HAVE posted about your personal life.

[web:fb13738bcf]http://www.eaheer.com/aboutme.htm[/web:fb13738bcf]

You stunt a 93 Honda, you ride a 04 ZX10R, you are the pres of MHM and in fact you've shown your face on Denver TV to promote your MHM club. But you don't post about your personal life...

He really hasn't invaded your personal life, he just posted something about you that you might not want other people to know or something you disagree with. The only reason he DID post it was because you are selling a product on CSC and he felt that the people of CSC should know who they MIGHT be dealing with.

Vance
Thu May 19th, 2005, 04:21 PM
FUCK THIS PLACE! YOU fucking suck!@ IF your not involved why don't you shut the fuck up!

PRECISELY the response I expected.
Thank you for proving my point.

Ytry2
Thu May 19th, 2005, 04:23 PM

Your lifestyle? I posted this in the “experiences” forum so that you could post your side of the story. If you know the rules of the forum, then your aware that you can explain your side of the story. hint it is written on the forum sub folder

Due to the fact Linda is my sister, * did you notice the last names are the same* then it is my personal life as well. Because of this, I feel compelled to warn others of your actions. Speaking of rights, since you know them so well. You may have heard of one that I know about, you know The Bill of Rights? Just in case you do not remember, it is the first 10 amendments of the Constitution. So tell me your side, or will you resort to crying and name-calling?

Bertha
Thu May 19th, 2005, 04:23 PM
Now Eaheer I'd be on your side if he posted something like

"Eaheer is a a$$ fucking goat lover" or something like that... then YES we'd have this thread locked down etc...

But for the most part YOU are the one calling ppl "asshole" etc.

I'd LOVE to hear your side thou. There's nothing better then getting both sides and seeing with is correct.

eaheer
Thu May 19th, 2005, 04:24 PM
OK I can take that! But, it's his opinion and he is making me look worse and worse. My personal website has nothign to do with whom I am dating or not dating. Come now, this is just BS! I fucking give up! This club is not for me! I am done posting and I don't give a fuck! About anyone of your membership BS anymore. Its CSC against Anthony. You know a person can only take so much! I am DONE with this club! Go ahead and remove all my post's from your boards. Hell fucking remove me from your club! I am totally done! Mr. Runck I will see you around! Trust me we are meeting up! Even your sister is upset that your posting personal BS about us! You really should shut your fucking mouth!

R1chie
Thu May 19th, 2005, 04:24 PM
All we need is judge Judy.... Where is the popcorn emoticon. :lol:

R1chie
Thu May 19th, 2005, 04:26 PM
OK I can take that! But, it's his opinion and he is making me look worse and worse. My personal website has nothign to do with whom I am dating or not dating. Come now, this is just BS! I fucking give up! This club is not for me! I am done posting and I don't give a fuck! About anyone of your membership BS anymore. Its CSC against Anthony. You know a person can only take so much! I am DONE with this club! Go ahead and remove all my post's from your boards. Hell fucking remove me from your club! I am totally done! Mr. Runck I will see you around! Trust me we are meeting up! Even your sister is upset that your posting personal BS about us! You really should shut your fucking mouth!

Hmm that would be a threat and, you still have not answered any questions or told your side.

Did she finance you a bike. You backed out an bought a new one.. easy question...

Bertha
Thu May 19th, 2005, 04:30 PM

Sir I was just pointing something out about personal life stuff. You are MORE then welcomed here. I was hoping you would give us the other side, but if you feel that it's not worth it. Hey thats your choice and I respect that. Now posting about "Mr. Runck I will see you around! Trust me we are meeting up!" I would just say nothing bad will come from this but a friendly meeting where "cooler heads will prevail". Hell if his sister is pissed he'll know... the rathe of a women is always HELL!

Feathered upstart!
Thu May 19th, 2005, 04:31 PM
Trust me we are meeting up!

That sounds like a threat. And that is unlawful. Might be wise to edit your post before someone calls the police and reports your threats. :lol:

Bertha
Thu May 19th, 2005, 04:34 PM
PPL if he doesn't want to post about his side, that is fine and he has the right NOT to... We do not need to egg him on. *i think that's how the saying goes*

troythetroll
Thu May 19th, 2005, 04:35 PM
Is anyone else not surprised that someone with the obvious character to instigate the Fox News sportbiking trashing episode is anything OTHER than some morality lacking weasel?

Please tell me I'm not the only one who, after reading the entire thread, doesn't find this at ALL surprising? Come on people....

Anonymous
Thu May 19th, 2005, 04:39 PM
OMr. Runck I will see you around! Trust me we are meeting up!

That sure sounded like a personal threat to me...

Was it?

HellHathNoFury
Thu May 19th, 2005, 04:40 PM
:lol:

You are just pissed because the Truth is coming out!!!! If you don't want the world to know your business then you shouldn't be such an @$$hole.
I told you she was too good for you, you worthless ( I've seen your credit report) piece of $#it.

Those that ride exist in a very small world -- did you honestly think that you can screw everyone over and no one would find out? I'm not just talking about TC's sister -- but everyone. If you don't want the world to find out "your business" then don't do the things you do. Or is your business must be to screw over everyone. "All those Eaheer owes money too, raise your hand!" Let's not forget mHm's club t-shirts -- do the words embezzelment mean anything????

Bitch I've got your bike, and should I bill you for my time for the petty ass crap you had me take off? The $2 DC charger, the rear tire nubs, and the cowl? When you owe for the mirror your drunk a## broke? Or for the 1600 miles you burned in one month, that lowers the value of that beautiful beast?

I told her I would be nice, but now that TC has brought out the truth, let's go a little farther.

Do all that ride with you know, that you suffer from panic attacks? How safe can that be?

Anonymous
Thu May 19th, 2005, 04:48 PM
Anthony (eaheer),

As far as I can tell, Ytry2 hasn't broken any of the CSC Forum Rules (http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/forums/rules.php). In fact, if anyone has, it's you , with the vulgarity in your responses.

Fact – My sister helps Mr. Heer finance a 2004 ZX-10
Fact – A few weeks later Mr. Heer tells my sister that he hates drama and was going to move out.
You claim that the above isn't true, yet you refuse to give us your side of the story. That is your prerogative, but your "silence" speaks volumes. :|

Ytry2
Thu May 19th, 2005, 04:49 PM

Unlawful truth? That is a new one to me. I am still waiting for you to tell your side of the story. Did you or did you not do what I have stated above? Simple as that

Bertha
Thu May 19th, 2005, 04:49 PM
Whoa OK now...

HellHath... I can see that your pissed... But we can't just go off like that.

This will bring no good cept a dick sizing event...

Lock down.

HellHath and Eaheer take to PM with TC...

In Eaheer defence...

If you PM your response to ANYTHING posted above... Please PM me with it and I will post for you.