PDA

View Full Version : Ladies boots

Spooph
Fri Jul 1st, 2011, 12:06 PM
Ladies, would you wear these? Why or why not?

http://www.bikerbootsforwomen.com/

Ghost
Fri Jul 1st, 2011, 12:08 PM
Guys, would you knock them? Why or why not?

:p

aerofaze
Fri Jul 1st, 2011, 12:32 PM
If we're talking about just the boots, I'd NEVER wear them for riding.

However, I would consider a few of those pairs for a night on the town. ;) That's all they're good for.

Why do you ask, Matt?

grim
Fri Jul 1st, 2011, 12:37 PM
Guys, would you knock them? Why or why not?

:p

Yea id knock em id make em go toes to jesus!!!

bornwildnfree
Fri Jul 1st, 2011, 12:43 PM
I would wear them out on the town, but having that tall of a heel while riding would be difficult. They also don't bend well on the peg and the wider profiles won't fit between the shifter and the peg. Heels are tough enough to wear with out trying to balance my bike as well. Out on the town...I'd totally pimp em.

PunyJuney
Fri Jul 1st, 2011, 12:51 PM
Why do you ask, Matt?

I think Matt needs to be an honorary member of the Girls Only part of the forum.

Sully
Fri Jul 1st, 2011, 01:09 PM
If we're talking about just the boots, I'd NEVER wear them for riding.

However, I would consider a few of those pairs for a night on the town. ;) That's all they're good for.

Why do you ask, Matt?

+1 - and let me emphasize the word NEVER. I did see a gal on a HD wearing some similar this past weekend.. I thought cute, but not on a bike. I don't need an effd up ankle!

Matt, if you are buying, I'll take a size uhm... 7-1/2, please! :D (Do you have a ladies shoe fetish?) :eyebrows:

bornwildnfree
Fri Jul 1st, 2011, 02:04 PM
Matt, if you are buying, I'll take a size uhm... 7-1/2, please! :D (Do you have a ladies shoe fetish?) :eyebrows:
He's trying to figure out how they'd look with his tutu...

bornwildnfree
Fri Jul 1st, 2011, 02:05 PM
I think Matt needs to be an honorary member of the Girls Only part of the forum.
+1

Ninja2
Fri Jul 1st, 2011, 02:12 PM

I was thinking the exact same thing. :yes:

Spooph
Fri Jul 1st, 2011, 02:27 PM
Arg, I should have known better... Ask a woman a serious question and ya just get razzed.... :p

For those of you wondering, yes, I would wear these to a special event of some sort. But I do not have money for such costume items ATM.... lol, if anybody wants to point and laugh, I'm a size 10, but I'm also going to need a bunch of other things. If imma do dis, imma do it right, hips and boobs too!

Getting back to the original questions though, I was honestly hoping to see some feedback on where the line between function and form is for you women....

CYCLE_MONKEY
Fri Jul 1st, 2011, 02:33 PM
Hah! You TOTALLY Ninja'd me on that one Christi! :)

PunyJuney
Fri Jul 1st, 2011, 02:59 PM
Getting back to the original questions though, I was honestly hoping to see some feedback on where the line between function and form is for you women....

Function = none for riding
Form = ?
Fashionable = not very
Any woman wearing these on a bike would either be incredibly stupid or on the back. Which for me is the same.

They're CFM's and that's all.

If you just have a thing for boots, shoes or bags you can come over and play in my closet for a while. It contains LV, Louboutin, Prada, Via Spiga and the often overlooked but always spectacular Guiseppe Zanotti.

P.S. there are a wide variety of tutu's in various colors for sale at Costco if anyone's looking to gear up in a special way

Spooph
Fri Jul 1st, 2011, 03:01 PM
We might have to set up a date. :D

PunyJuney
Fri Jul 1st, 2011, 03:08 PM
I'm sure you've heard of the little old lady who lived in a shoe? I'm the little old bike chick that lives in her shoes.

aerofaze
Fri Jul 1st, 2011, 03:12 PM
June!! You truly do have Vogue's line of brands there... I LOVE Giuseppe Zanotti, Via Spiga, and Louboutin.

Please tell me you're a 7.5!

CYCLE_MONKEY
Fri Jul 1st, 2011, 08:15 PM
I think Spoophus should be RESTRICTED to the "Girls Only" forum!:p:lol: