PDA

View Full Version : Any MRA experts interested in my 2 digit number?

specialk_34
Fri May 20th, 2005, 01:24 AM
Finances & other things in my life have pretty much killed my race season this year (including running over rabbits ;) ), so I figured that I'd offer up my 2 digit number (34) to someone that might be interested in it and would actually be able to run it. You must be an expert in order to run a 2 digit number. Don't know if there's any interest in it, but I'd be willing to "give" it to someone here that'd be interested in it.....

Hoopty
Fri May 20th, 2005, 09:04 AM
Sorry, I'm not fast enough for a 2 digit # yet. :turtle:

*MV* #33
Fri May 20th, 2005, 09:48 AM
Finances & other things in my life have pretty much killed my race season this year (including running over rabbits ;) ), so I figured that I'd offer up my 2 digit number (34) to someone that might be interested in it and would actually be able to run it. You must be an expert in order to run a 2 digit number. Don't know if there's any interest in it, but I'd be willing to "give" it to someone here that'd be interested in it.....

Hmm thats the number I originally wanted... but i think I became really fond of 33.

MV

specialk_34
Fri May 20th, 2005, 10:03 AM

I think we can get them to make an exception for people who are equally as fast sliding on their ass along the ground after a crash as they are on the bike..... ;)

Ytry2
Fri May 20th, 2005, 10:08 AM

:roll: yea right :roll: i spent one whole day repairing the paint you ripped off my bike as you FLASHED by

Hoopty
Fri May 20th, 2005, 10:49 AM
Sorry about that TC. :oops: Must have been at SCR, but I think you were probably repairing crash damage, not from me passing you... ;)

Ytry2
Fri May 20th, 2005, 11:23 AM
Sorry about that TC. :oops: Must have been at SCR, but I think you were probably repairing crash damage, not from me passing you... ;)

I think that was the first weekend that i did not crash there *lol*
ROTFLMAO