PDA

View Full Version : sandies at 7-2 @ 12:30

HOTCARCASS
Sat Jul 2nd, 2011, 10:48 AM
I just got back from a really morning run. I plan to be back at sandies at 12:30 to fill up and go again. I have a fun short strech of road that has little triffic I like to hit when the pavement is warm. :up:

Matrix
Sat Jul 2nd, 2011, 11:39 AM
Hey Man
Shelley and I are riding up to Lyons to eat at Oscar Blues for lunch. Should be there around 2. If you dont get any takers on the ride come meet us.

Joe

I just got back from a really morning run. I plan to be back at sandies at 12:30 to fill up and go again. I have a fun short strech of road that has little triffic I like to hit when the pavement is warm. :up:

HOTCARCASS
Sat Jul 2nd, 2011, 12:07 PM
OTAY! I am heading out soon to ride for a bit. MrsHOTCARCASS will be back from the pool soon and we might just do that. If you are not busy tmrw. lets do a mission.

SloBlue
Sat Jul 2nd, 2011, 02:46 PM
I stopped by Sandies at 12:30 and waited until 12:45. I guess plans changed and I didn't know about it.

I met a couple out from Illinois on a Duc ST-4 and an FZ-1. They were headed to Trail Ridge, so I told them to go up 34, but cut off at Drake and go through Glen Haven. They were a bit iffy on the turn, it's the only one, you can't miss it, so I led them up to it and then turned and came back down.

F@#$%^&**@#@##$$$ Hwy 34!!!!! One of the best roads on earth spoiled by cars and Goldwings and HD's. I know why Harley's have no clearance - it's so you don't fall over in the turns! I had BICYCLES pass me!

I reminded myself why I don't go up there much, unless it's really early.

:rant:

OUTLAWD
Sat Jul 2nd, 2011, 09:38 PM
even at 7 am, 34 was a parkinglot...it was cloudy and nasty heading up, but 2/3 of the way up, it was nothing but blue skies.

HOTCARCASS
Sat Jul 2nd, 2011, 09:46 PM
I stopped by Sandies at 12:30 and waited until 12:45. I guess plans changed and I didn't know about it.

I met a couple out from Illinois on a Duc ST-4 and an FZ-1. They were headed to Trail Ridge, so I told them to go up 34, but cut off at Drake and go through Glen Haven. They were a bit iffy on the turn, it's the only one, you can't miss it, so I led them up to it and then turned and came back down.

F@#$%^&**@#@##$$$ Hwy 34!!!!! One of the best roads on earth spoiled by cars and Goldwings and HD's. I know why Harley's have no clearance - it's so you don't fall over in the turns! I had BICYCLES pass me!

I reminded myself why I don't go up there much, unless it's really early.

:rant:Didn't know you were stopping in. I left a bit early cuz I was there for a while. It is a great road at 6:30 in the morning. Damn wish I had rode with you I hit a really nice uncrowded road, Solo. I just keep missing everyone the past couple of days.

HOTCARCASS
Sat Jul 2nd, 2011, 09:50 PM
even at 7 am, 34 was a parkinglot...it was cloudy and nasty heading up, but 2/3 of the way up, it was nothing but blue skies.
sorry i missed you again. I was thinking it was raining all the way up 34. I headed out in the rain at 7:45 and it was not raining outside windsor. what are your plans for tomorrow fellas? Im getting out early and ridding for half a day.

Matrix
Sat Jul 2nd, 2011, 10:56 PM
what are your plans for tomorrow fellas? Im getting out early and ridding for half a day.

Answer your phone beoch. :no:

SloBlue
Sat Jul 2nd, 2011, 11:35 PM
what are your plans for tomorrow fellas? Im getting out early and ridding for half a day.

Plans for tomorrow? yard work. :cry:

Zach929rr
Sat Jul 2nd, 2011, 11:49 PM
Answer your phone beoch. :no:

He might as well not even have a phone with how little he answers it :D