Wed Jul 6th, 2011, 09:10 AM
holy shit

JustSomeDude
Wed Jul 6th, 2011, 09:14 AM
"hold my beer and watch this..."

modette99
Wed Jul 6th, 2011, 09:16 AM
Its why they tell you to set the firework on the ground to light it...LOL

We had some asshole kids last night doing fireworks we had to even call the Monument police after they started to put them on the utility boxes. After we called it all stopped so not sure if they got a lecture, arrested or ran off and decided that was enough.

cptschlongenheimer
Wed Jul 6th, 2011, 09:52 AM
"hold my beer and watch this..."

:pointlaugh:

MetaLord 9
Wed Jul 6th, 2011, 10:27 AM
He had a mind blowing experience.

toosoon?

rforsythe
Wed Jul 6th, 2011, 10:31 AM
"police were trying to establish whether Burley's death was an "operator error" or an error by the manufacturer."

I'm pretty sure that no commercial pyrotechnics are meant to be carried into the middle of the street and lit off. Gonna have to think this was dipshit error.

salsashark
Wed Jul 6th, 2011, 10:38 AM
He had a mind blowing experience.

toosoon?

I don't think so at all...

I'm going with:
A.
WTF does one have to light to take their entire head off???
I think someone watched a few too many cartoons...
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2010/11/08/article-1327845-0BF704CC000005DC-414_468x286.jpg'

B.

Joe Dirt: So you're gonna tell me that you don't have no black cats, no Roman Candles, or screaming mimis?
Kicking Wing: No.
Joe Dirt: Oh come on, man. You got no lady fingers, fuzz buttles, snicker bombs, church burners, finger blasters, gut busters, zippity do das, or crap flappers?
Kicking Wing: No, I don't.
Joe Dirt: You're gonna stand there, ownin' a fireworks stand, and tell me you don't have no whistlin' bungholes, no spleen splitters, whisker biscuits, honkey lighters, hoosker doos, hoosker don'ts, cherry bombs, nipsy daisers, with or without the scooter stick, or one single whistlin' kitty chaser?

http://i678.photobucket.com/albums/vv149/jwalkhatesyou/joe-dirt-1.jpg

modette99
Wed Jul 6th, 2011, 10:40 AM
"police were trying to establish whether Burley's death was an "operator error" or an error by the manufacturer."

I'm pretty sure that no commercial pyrotechnics are meant to be carried into the middle of the street and lit off. Gonna have to think this was dipshit error.

Yep, My Canadian friend I remember on a motorcycle trip we stopped in TN at my parents place for a free place to crash. So we pickup some fireworks. My mother tells him specifically do not light the big ones near us...next thing I and my other friend and my mother know is he lit one right there next to us...we all yelled at his stupid ass. One of the few times I was extremely pissed off at a friend, then again same friend tried to take me out on a Jet ski...gunned it right at me and I barely got out of the way, his reasoning "I knew you would move"...WTF that is how people get hurt. Amazing some of the smartest people lack common sense and makes me wonder how they make $100K a year.

rforsythe
Wed Jul 6th, 2011, 10:48 AM
I don't think so at all...

I'm going with:
A.
WTF does one have to light to take their entire head off???

Considering that commercial fireworks are basically just legal mortar rounds that light up all pretty, I would think that'd do it. Kinda amazed that was the only thing missing.

UglykidJoe
Wed Jul 6th, 2011, 11:26 AM
best quote of the whole thing, and said like it was nothing more than a stray cat who got it.

he lit it and all we saw was a cloud of smoke, a bang," Hanson said, "When I walked up to his body, it was nothing but his shoulders down."

BC14
Wed Jul 6th, 2011, 12:04 PM
:loser::boom::applause: