PDA

View Full Version : R2SL times for us "amateurs"-are they available

trackaddict
Sun May 22nd, 2005, 07:41 AM
ok so even the MRA guys are amateurs, but are the lap times available for those of us "street riders" who care? please don't berate me if this is a dumb question. thanks in advance. :roll:

Duane
Sun May 22nd, 2005, 08:03 AM
ok so even the MRA guys are amateurs, but are the lap times available for those of us "street riders" who care? please don't berate me if this is a dumb question. thanks in advance. :roll:

I'm waiting on the same thing. It was said that they would be posted this week. Doesn't look like its going to happpen. Those times are very important to me!

Dan Audette
Sun May 22nd, 2005, 10:59 AM
Hey Guys,
They will be posted soon. I know you're anxious. So am I, as
I need milage info for my report. I suspect that the MRA event
took some time to process, the results from the races are not
officially done. Also the AMA event is also on the plates for many
of the team officials.
Kudos to the R2SL team for all the hard work! I was there for all 5 days
Tony, Donna, Ralph, and all the rest worked their tails off.
Hats off to the street riders that showed up, you are so lucky to be
have been able to ride PPIR! What a trip huh?
I had a blast riding with Kyle, and Tim. Interesting session
with street, MRA, CMRA, and an AMA racer all out there at the time.

Anonymous
Sun May 22nd, 2005, 09:33 PM
I am very sorry about the delay everyone!! We're just finishing up some paperwork discrepancies before we import the transponder data, in order to keep it accurate. There is WAY too much data to try and do it manually, so we need to be sure the automation is working right and using the right information.

It didn't happen last week because everyone who needed to work on this was needed at PPIR for the AMA's.

~Barn~
Sun May 22nd, 2005, 10:49 PM
Thursday = Transponder 51
Friday = Transponder 8

I remember this distinctly, if that will help.
:lol:

I don't mind the delay, so long as we get them eventually, and they are accurate.

trackaddict
Mon May 23rd, 2005, 08:33 AM
thanks for the update Ralph.

no big hurry( ;) :( :| :( :cry: )

when you get a chance.

i know the AMA race had a lot to do with it. thanks again to the r2sl crew, great job.

Jenny
Mon May 23rd, 2005, 09:39 AM
I'm kind of in a hurry, but just for the fact that I had someone pledge per mile for me and I don't know how much I need to collect! :P

trackaddict
Fri May 27th, 2005, 08:41 PM
anything on this yet. sorry to bug--Ralph?!, but i am very curious about my lap times, and have been patiently :| awaiting an email. please???
thanks in advance.

Anonymous
Sat May 28th, 2005, 09:17 PM
?? I sent an email to all R2SL participants 3 or 4 days ago explaining the delay... Hm.

Anyway, I need Internet access to finish reconciling the transponder info, and Comcast has had us down until now. I'm hoping to get it sorted out this weekend.

trackaddict
Mon May 30th, 2005, 10:31 AM
sorry, got the email. didn't know how long a delay to expect. not to rush you, just eager to see my (probably slow) times.

Duane
Mon May 30th, 2005, 06:56 PM
?? I sent an email to all R2SL participants 3 or 4 days ago explaining the delay... Hm.

Anyway, I need Internet access to finish reconciling the transponder info, and Comcast has had us down until now. I'm hoping to get it sorted out this weekend.

If its to much of a pain could you at least pull the times for the few of us that really want them by transponder #. Heck post them up hear I don't care. #22

I did not have any per mile donations just flat rate donations.

Brizz
Mon May 30th, 2005, 07:43 PM
E-mail? Nope no e-mail..........

Anonymous
Mon May 30th, 2005, 08:29 PM
Email:

To: youremailaddress
Subject: Racing 2 Save Lives - Post-Event Update
Date: Tue, 24 May 2005 11:51:23 -0600 (MDT)

Hello yourname,

Thank you for participating in Racing 2 Save Lives! We had 250 participants over three days, and
while the figures are still coming in, we know we have raised over $130,000 in donations - and
counting!

Many of you are wondering when your laptimes and mileage counts will be available. We are
currently finishing up reconciling some event information, and will have all of that data available via
our web site just as soon as we can. We do ask that you please be patient, as we are working just
as fast as we can to get everyone accurate and complete information. When laptimes and mile
counts do become available, you will receive another email containing a URL you can use to access your
own personal information.

If people pledged towards your riding efforts as well, they will also receive an email at the same
time with the total amount they owe (provided they used our online pledge system).

The charities would also like us to extend their thanks to each and every one of you for your
dedication to such a great cause. We wish we could call each of you and thank you personally, however
due to the sheer size of this thing a group email like this one will have to suffice.

Thank you again, and stay tuned for laptimes and mileage counts coming very soon!

Sincerely,
The Racing 2 Save Lives Staff
www.racing2savelives.org
info@racing2savelives.org
303-767-RACE

Duane
Sun Jun 5th, 2005, 03:12 PM
How are the lap times coming Ralph?

~Barn~
Sun Jun 5th, 2005, 10:18 PM
Please refer to the email that you received 10 weeks ago. :lol: