PDA

View Full Version : Ninja 250s, Sumos and Minis-July 24th@IMI

martincjm
Wed Jul 6th, 2011, 07:25 PM
It's that time again for our 17 inch wheel class at IMI.

Grid of 15 riders is expected
Ninja 250s, DRZ 400s, and Sumos all together in one grid.

$40 + $10 Gate includes 20 minute practice, Heat, and 2 points Races
Photo trophies at Final Race on Sept 11 for 1st - 3rd

See photos of our first IMI race at rockymtnphotos.com

Gates open at 7:15.
Heats start at 9 am
Points races finish by 2pm

Email questions
admin@rmminimoto.com (admin@rmminimoto.com)

See you at the track,

Chris

mikesf4i
Sat Jul 23rd, 2011, 09:15 PM
We can't wait for tomorrow!

It should be a fun day. Noah is going to try out his 125 in the 17 inch class and Adam has picked up a little more corner speed on his 65.
Brad , thanks for the on board camera footage from the last imi race. Adam has been studying it and watching for places where he can be faster.
We will see you guys at 7!

duelist13
Mon Jul 25th, 2011, 02:24 AM
Another exciting day of racing, it was great seeing everyone :). Thanks again for the help m4fi, and thanks for setting things up Chris, I'm still amazed by the grid size every time I come out.

Bueller
Mon Jul 25th, 2011, 06:43 AM
Had a great day of racing the 250 and the organization was great! Thanks for the chance to get in some good racin', too bad none of the DRZ's showed up this time. I knew you guys were gay :lol:

mikesf4i
Tue Jul 26th, 2011, 12:23 AM
We had a great time yesterday, as usual. I have to say thanks to every one involved. Its been great watching the kids progress with the help of everyone out there. Remember, it takes a village to raise an idiot.
We are still in shock that Adam was able to pull off a win. We knew he picked up some speed on our last track day, but he was able to watch and learn and dropped another 3 seconds per lap on Sunday. I have to say a special thanks to Scott with Chicane (thanks for the leathers!) and to Ara and Hammer for showing the little guy an even faster way around IMI. I also need to thank Bobbie for
helping with Noah this weekend.

Slider
Tue Jul 26th, 2011, 07:40 AM
Congratulations Adam!!! Great riding all day.

:cheers:

Next round you’ll be even faster

Ara

vort3xr6
Tue Jul 26th, 2011, 08:30 AM
CRAZY! Congrats Adam! You had the straight line speed. You just needed that corner speed. Can't wait to tear it up with you next round!!!

martincjm
Tue Jul 26th, 2011, 12:32 PM
Thanks to all the regulars who show up at every race. You guys make it possible.
And thanks to Ara for testing out his leathers in front and allowing me to ride half of the supermoto dirt section on my mini.
Quick note- the Sumo club has a race in WY on Aug 7th also, so we really need to get All our guys to commit, in order to make this race happen (ie - pay for the track)
Keep those new riders coming,