PDA

View Full Version : Paint Me, Baby

Hobbitual
Mon May 23rd, 2005, 03:27 PM
Hey all, so I bought a little CBR 600 to make into a little road warrior project. I want to get it repainted black but not sure where to go for this. I also wanted to get some airbrush work on it. Suggestions on who and where to go for this would be nice.

This is my first time doing mod's on a bike so i'm a little naive. I would love to get some new pipes and other engine mods too but again, i have no idea where to go for this stuff. I know, I'm retarded. So any advice in that area would also help me out. Thank you oh so very muchly. 8)

McVaaahhh
Mon May 23rd, 2005, 03:33 PM
You're not retarded man, you gotta start to learn somewhere so keep at it.

As for where to get parts, when I needed parts for my F2 I got everything off of eBay. Since just about everybody had CBR's in the 90's there are a ton of parts available out there.

Good luck with your project, and most everyone on here is willing to help out if you need it. They work for beer. :cheers:

GSXR-ATW
Tue May 24th, 2005, 07:44 AM
I don't know where you're located, but Morse down in the Springs does some pretty nice painting.

Hobbitual
Tue May 24th, 2005, 05:54 PM
Coolio, thanks guys, I'll check out Morse, it is a bit far for me unless they can do it in a dya. I live in Lakewood. But I'll check em out. I looked at ebay and I did see alot of parts, but which ones are best???
I want a new pipe for sure but which one, Yoshimura, two brothers, etc etc. I have no idea what is good or bad. And do I even need a new exhaust ? I want to make the bike a little meaner and with a better lower sound to it. What should I do first to Warrior this out? Besides the paint job I have no idea where to begin so I just figured I'd start with the pipes. Like I said I have no idea what I'm doing!! lol Jesus... :roll:

King Nothing
Tue May 24th, 2005, 09:45 PM
if anybody named "ponyboy" offers to paint your stuff, RUN! RUN FAR FAR AWAY!

Hobbitual
Tue May 24th, 2005, 11:57 PM
Errr, I think I would distrust anyone named Ponyboy just on principle! lol
:lol:
But thanks...

Mista Black
Wed May 25th, 2005, 12:10 AM
ummm yeah cause a name like Bachelor Chow instills trust :lol: