PDA

View Full Version : Sooo I just joined you northies...

Wrider
Wed Jul 13th, 2011, 07:26 AM
Not to worry, I'm sure your insurance will cover therapy and all that.
Started a new job today!

Anyway I moved in with a buddy who has an RSV1000 that desperately needs a new rear. I don't have a machine, and don't want to screw up the pretty blue wheel with irons, but we bought him a race takeoff (Thanks Thadius) to install.

Who's the best for install in FoCo? Prices? Experiences?

Sean
Wed Jul 13th, 2011, 08:29 AM
Call Scer (Scer on the board). He's a solid guy.
http://www.solperformance.com/

OUTLAWD
Wed Jul 13th, 2011, 08:53 AM
+1 for Scer, his shop is in loveland. He also has a very large selection of take-offs for future reference

whereabouts in FoCo are ya?

bornwildnfree
Wed Jul 13th, 2011, 10:37 AM
+1 for Scer. He put my tires on and he's always great with tire knowledge and just a good guy all around.

TinkerinWstuff
Wed Jul 13th, 2011, 11:09 AM
another vote for Scer. Haven't had any work done but partook in his free tire seminar.

Welcome to the north and congrats on the new job.

Foolds
Wed Jul 13th, 2011, 11:20 AM
+10 for scer.. Great Prices and Even better service. hes in loveland call first though hes not always at the shop

Wrider
Wed Jul 13th, 2011, 07:23 PM
Awesome, thanks for the suggestions guys! I had been thinking about him, but for some reason I kept thinking he was in Denver.

Oh and as of right now I'm with a buddy through the end of the week just west of Shields on Prospect.
On the bright side, I do now have access to an RSV 1000R, and an R6 to ride if I so feel the need!

bendavis
Wed Jul 13th, 2011, 07:28 PM
we're all crowded on this side of town. welcome to the land of hot college girls and frat-asses on gixxers.

OUTLAWD
Thu Jul 14th, 2011, 07:13 AM
... and frat-asses on gixxers.

hey! I resemble that.

wait...no I don't

Wrider
Thu Jul 14th, 2011, 05:07 PM
Haha well if you guys are up for a meet n greet next week or sometime let me know!

And I didn't want to say anything until I cleared it with him, but I have to give a huge thank you and thumbs up to Rybo for posting that job at his company. Interviewed, got it, and apparently I'm doing really well in it. So again, thank you Rybo!!!

OUTLAWD
Thu Jul 14th, 2011, 05:10 PM
nice! I was going to apply for it, but still have some stuff I have to finish up before I can seek FT employment

bendavis
Thu Jul 14th, 2011, 05:16 PM
hey! I resemble that.

wait...no I don't

i see you and your flat billed hat, popped collar and designer sandals on. :squid:

Haha well if you guys are up for a meet n greet next week or sometime let me know!

Ali and I leave for Texas on the 21st, but we could ride all the way to old town for a couple beers before then. with at least 18 hours bottle to bike. of course. :lol: ...

And I didn't want to say anything until I cleared it with him, but I have to give a huge thank you and thumbs up to Rybo for posting that job at his company. Interviewed, got it, and apparently I'm doing really well in it. So again, thank you Rybo!!!

Congrats! I was wondering why I never heard back from them, haha. luckily we're ending up moving anyways, so I'm not bitter.

Wrider
Thu Jul 14th, 2011, 08:56 PM
Ali and I leave for Texas on the 21st, but we could ride all the way to old town for a couple beers before then. with at least 18 hours bottle to bike. of course. :lol: ...
Sounds good. I don't have a bike right now of course so I'm more than willing to be D.D. PM incoming to you and the rest of the FoCo Fratasses!

Congrats! I was wondering why I never heard back from them, haha. luckily we're ending up moving anyways, so I'm not bitter.

Ironic, I had to move to accept the offer!

Skinbabe
Wed Jul 20th, 2011, 09:48 PM
+10 for scer.. Great Prices and Even better service. hes in loveland call first though hes not always at the shop

I guess he's an okay guy... He did knock me up though. :hump:

Wrider
Wed Jul 20th, 2011, 11:05 PM
So I just met up with Outlawd, Bendavis, and his +1. Great people, I'm bummed Ben is moving to Texas, but with the two of them the best of luck! Outlawd is a great guy as well.

OUTLAWD
Wed Jul 20th, 2011, 11:10 PM
I guess he's an okay guy... He did knock me up though. :hump:

what an ass...

Outlawd is a great guy as well.

also an ass

Wrider
Thu Jul 21st, 2011, 12:08 AM
what an ass...
also an ass

Why thank you... I've been working out...

Sean
Thu Jul 21st, 2011, 07:46 AM
Outlawd is a great guy as well.Wait till you hang out with him more than once. The guys a total d-bag. And if I had a nickle for every time he parked it in the corners, I'd buy myself an island. :jerkoff:

OUTLAWD
Thu Jul 21st, 2011, 10:00 AM
Wait till you hang out with him more than once. The guys a total d-bag. And if I had a nickle for every time he parked it in the corners, I'd buy myself an island. :jerkoff:

:spit:

I seem to recall having some video footage of a rolling blue road block ;)

Sean
Thu Jul 21st, 2011, 10:01 AM
I seem to recall having some video footage of a rolling blue road block ;) :slappers: