PDA

View Full Version : CO Supermoto Shootout RD 6 - 17th

brennahm
Thu Jul 14th, 2011, 02:54 PM
This Sunday the Colorado Supermoto Shootout (http://www.cosupermoto.com) will be holding Round 6 at IMI just north of Denver. Many of you may know who/what it is, other can check the above link.

Come on out! Pits are entirely open and if you want to come hang, we have a group of people from the board here pitting together. Fast racing, exciting jumps, and we're done by 1!

Those of you with supermotos or dirt bikes NEED TO COME RACE! I will even prep your damn bike if you show up early enough or contact me to do so tomorrow night! Yes, I'm talking to Bodhizfa, Dr. Joe, and you other DR-Z guys. Ricky, get your ass out there. Knobbies are fine. Last year our class was won by a guy on a CRF150R, stock.

Zach929rr
Thu Jul 14th, 2011, 03:17 PM
Yes, I'm talking to Bodhizfa, Dr. Joe, and you other DR-Z guys. Ricky, get your ass out there. Knobbies are fine. .

doitfaggots

I wiggled my way out of WEDDING DUTY to race on Sunday. Grow some balls you vaginas.

Bueller
Thu Jul 14th, 2011, 04:03 PM
Those of you with supermotos or dirt bikes NEED TO COME RACE! I will even prep your damn bike if you show up early enough or contact me to do so tomorrow night! Yes, I'm talking to Bodhizfa, Dr. Joe, and you other DR-Z guys. Ricky, get your ass out there. Knobbies are fine. Last year our class was won by a guy on a CRF150R, stock.

Can I drop my 300 at your place for a prep and wash?

OUTLAWD
Thu Jul 14th, 2011, 04:49 PM
might drop by to play umbrella girl

vort3xr6
Thu Jul 14th, 2011, 05:18 PM
I'll be there wrecking out of first like usual.

jrhurt
Thu Jul 14th, 2011, 05:51 PM
I just watched the video on the cosupermoto website and almost everyone is wearing a dirtbike jersey while sliding their bike all over the asphalt. You guys are crazy!

If my baseball game gets cancelled on Sunday, I will be out there to watch.

pauliep
Thu Jul 14th, 2011, 06:27 PM
yeah, might hit you up on that help with preping the bike. Cool?

brennahm
Thu Jul 14th, 2011, 06:33 PM
Absolutely Paulie!

Most of the guys wearing jerseys have ballistic armor/compression suits underneath. Same with MX pants. Others of us have leather MX pants.

Bueller, only if you race with us...or let me ride it for a weekend!

Bueller
Thu Jul 14th, 2011, 07:37 PM
I am considering running it with the knobbies, but can't do this round.

FZRguy
Thu Jul 14th, 2011, 09:50 PM
I'll be there.

Vehicle 1
Fri Jul 15th, 2011, 08:01 AM
I think I can make it but not 100% sure yet.

I wonder if they are going to redo the dirt section again...

Dave, if you do knobbies next time, I might have to take the ktm too!!:twisted: