PDA

View Full Version : Who wants to work at High Plains Raceway?

The GECCO
Fri Jul 15th, 2011, 11:18 AM
High Plains Raceway is looking for one motivated and intelligent person to join our team! This is a full time hourly position that would be Monday-Friday and occasional weekends. Duties include supervising the track during our Open Lapping Days on Fridays and Mondays, and doing general labor as an assistant to the Facilities Manager during the rest of the week.

Racing experience is not required, but we would prefer to have someone who is a racing enthusiast and understands the basics of the safe operation of a racetrack and can exercise appropriate judgement. Someone who has done a few lapping days or has quite a lot of corner working experience would be ideal.

If you’re interested please send your contact information and a short letter of introduction to trackmanager -at- highplainsraceway -dot- com.

Ghost
Fri Jul 15th, 2011, 11:25 AM
Wow, that'd be awesome, but the daily commute would kill me...

Treyjack
Fri Jul 15th, 2011, 12:00 PM
Would be nice and my drive wouldn't be all that bad. Wonder what the benefits and pay are?

King Nothing
Sat Jul 16th, 2011, 10:12 AM
This. would. be. AWESOME!

pauliep
Sat Jul 16th, 2011, 10:32 AM
I'd be available in the fall. Is there more information available?

Ghost
Sat Jul 16th, 2011, 11:03 AM
Wonder what the benefits and pay are?

+1 is there at least a guess at a salary or hourly wage range and any or no benefits?

hcr25
Sat Jul 16th, 2011, 02:36 PM
I would read the last paragraph of the original post. Bet you will get all the answers if you follow instructions.

RajunCajun
Tue Aug 2nd, 2011, 04:32 PM
Still looking?

The GECCO
Tue Aug 2nd, 2011, 09:57 PM
No, not really, it seems there are a couple of the current employees who will be able to fill the duties. One fits well for the lapping day stuff, another for the maintenance.

RajunCajun
Tue Aug 2nd, 2011, 10:34 PM
No, not really, it seems there are a couple of the current employees who will be able to fill the duties. One fits well for the lapping day stuff, another for the maintenance.

Cool, thanks.