PDA

View Full Version : Girls who ride, let's get to know each other!

Pages : 1 [2]

Cat118!
Fri May 18th, 2007, 02:34 PM
hi im jessi or lilrok on here....
my friend and VP Brandi sent me the link to join this cool Forum ..thanks for having me. cant wait to meet all of you...

Welcome!!
Sorry can't meet ya'll this weekend at VI

Cat118!
Fri May 18th, 2007, 02:35 PM
Suki!!! COOOOOOOTTTERRR!!

Suki
Fri May 18th, 2007, 02:40 PM
Welcome!!
Sorry can't meet ya'll this weekend at VI

Ditto, i'm gonig to be hung over. :lol:

Suki
Fri May 18th, 2007, 02:41 PM
Suki!!! COOOOOOOTTTERRR!!

stop using that disgusting word! im not going to answer your calls now.

Cat118!
Fri May 18th, 2007, 02:51 PM
Ditto, i'm gonig to be hung over. :lol:

Hung over on Sunday Morning!!! What the Heck are you doing Saturday night!!!??

You will answer ma calls!! You'll miss me :(

uberwench
Sat May 19th, 2007, 05:50 PM
Jenny just gave me access and I came here to post an intro but I got all distracted by Cat's avatar. Now I'm in my happy place with Ryan Reynolds...I'll be back when I clean up the drool puddle.

kks01r1
Fri Jun 15th, 2007, 08:54 AM
Hey ladies!! I am new to this- but I wanted to stop in and say hi - can't hurt right? I look forward to meetin ya'll - you girls are crackin me up!

64BonnieLass
Fri Jun 15th, 2007, 08:58 AM
Welcome! Hope you enjoy the entertainment. :)

motoshorty
Tue Jun 19th, 2007, 08:36 AM
Hey all, I'm new to the forum as well as riding. Can't wait to meet up and ride around with some ladies!!

AshliRider44
Tue Jun 19th, 2007, 08:37 AM
Welcome!! :hibye:

jenners319617
Tue Jun 19th, 2007, 08:53 AM
:hibye: to all the new ladies!

We should set up a small ride soon, since I've graduated myself to actual streets with lights and stop signs and everything now! HA HA! :shocked:

Sully
Tue Jun 19th, 2007, 10:25 AM
Nice job Jen, congrats :yay:. ... and yes, let's set up a ride !! :bananna:

64BonnieLass
Tue Jun 19th, 2007, 11:09 AM
Nice job Jen, congrats :yay:. ... and yes, let's set up a ride !! :bananna:

+1 :)

kks01r1
Tue Jun 19th, 2007, 11:36 AM
Count me in

AshliRider44
Tue Jun 19th, 2007, 11:44 AM
Soooo who is Tabitha?

Suki
Tue Jun 19th, 2007, 11:46 AM
i dont see a tabitha?

i'd be down for a girls ride also, as long as it's not too hot, haha!

AshliRider44
Tue Jun 19th, 2007, 12:01 PM
huh :dunno: I got a myspace request from Tabitha off these boards..... weird.

Sully
Tue Jun 19th, 2007, 02:30 PM
Wasn't she on Bewitched ?? :D :dunno:

So let's throw some dates out there for a ride :bananna: You know I luv me sum ridin' !

motoshorty
Tue Jun 19th, 2007, 09:49 PM
I tried putting in my name like you guys have but obviously I can't do it... anyways, I'm Tabetha!! :oops:

motoshorty
Tue Jun 19th, 2007, 09:50 PM
I'm def. down for a ride soon. Any dates in mind, and where is the usual meeting spot?

jenners319617
Wed Jun 20th, 2007, 08:24 AM
:hibye: Tabetha! Welcome to the group!

Where do you ladies usually meet, I know some of you are south, I'm more North, like Thornton and I'm still avoiding highways due to sheer terror :slappers: ha ha! Weekends work better for me for rides too. Any dates not already occupied by MRA races are pretty much open for me! I'm going riding around town with Dion this weekend, its suposed to be smoldering hot! :)

AshliRider44
Wed Jun 20th, 2007, 08:33 AM
Whats up Tabby! Can't believe we meet again on the CSC :lol: how you been???

(Tabetha and I went to school together awhile back)

motoshorty
Wed Jun 20th, 2007, 09:43 AM
Hey Ashli!! I know, isn't kinda crazy. I've been good just living life, but I am getting married in August so planning away. Oh, so much fun.

jenners319617
Wed Jun 20th, 2007, 09:52 AM
Ohh Congrats Tabetha! Wedding planning ROCKS! There are a few of us on the boards that are getting married this year or shortly thereafter.

Suki just got engaged like a few months ago, Suki- you guys set a date yet?

I'm getting married on November 2nd

and now you! Woot woot!

Fun, Fun, Fun!

Tabetha-Do you have any deep dark secrets you could tell us about Ash, blackmail is a great thing! LOL j/k! Love you Ashers! :makeout:

AshliRider44
Wed Jun 20th, 2007, 12:30 PM
Hey Ashli!! I know, isn't kinda crazy. I've been good just living life, but I am getting married in August so planning away. Oh, so much fun.

Congrats babe! Thats awesome! :yay:

Jen, no blackmail stories PALEEEASE ;) I dont even remember much of middle school or elementary school whichever one we went together to. :spit:

cdbouncer
Wed Jun 20th, 2007, 12:35 PM
woot! welcome everybody....I'm a rookie to...who's NOT getting married anytime soon (or ever again maybe lol) but an all girls ride could be fun :)

kks01r1
Wed Jun 20th, 2007, 01:54 PM
:pointlaugh: Whew... I was starting to think I was the only one on here not getting married anytime soon.... Congrats ladies - this will make for a fun summer...

BlackTopVR4
Tue Aug 28th, 2007, 02:26 PM
Hey all!
I'm Jessica...22...am in the process of looking for a sportbike right now; Hoping for a GSXR600 or anything similar:)
I've never ridden before...got a few friends who are supposed to be helping me learn before I take the course and get certified.
Just throwing out a hello! Nice to see a forum with a good amount of active females around...
I've mainly been dedicated to my sportsCAR (hah) and drag race my 3000GT...but am looking for something a little different!
Hopefully I will be more active here as soon as I actually end up gettin a bike :yay:

oh yah...and if you guys are adding eachother on myspace n what nots mine is www.myspace.com/jessduzdew!

Suki
Tue Aug 28th, 2007, 02:30 PM
Hey all!
I'm Jessica...22...am in the process of looking for a sportbike right now; Hoping for a GSXR600 or anything similar:)
I've never ridden before...got a few friends who are supposed to be helping me learn before I take the course and get certified.
Just throwing out a hello! Nice to see a forum with a good amount of active females around...
I've mainly been dedicated to my sportsCAR (hah) and drag race my 3000GT...but am looking for something a little different!
Hopefully I will be more active here as soon as I actually end up gettin a bike :yay:

oh yah...and if you guys are adding eachother on myspace n what nots mine is www.myspace.com/jessduzdew! (http://www.myspace.com/jessduzdew!)

Welcome Jessica!

And you'll probably get mixed reviews on your starter bike but make sure you get the MSF course taken care of, purchase some gear, and spend some time shopping around, BUY USED!!!!

Sully
Tue Aug 28th, 2007, 02:41 PM
I agree with Suki... definitely buy something used, it will save on the insurance rates, along with that 1st time of tipping the bike over !!.. I'm not sure I would recommend a GSXR600 for your first bike since you've NEVER RIDDEN before.. altho a fantastic buy :).. I would suggest looking into a Ninja 250 or a Suzuki GS500... (both will save on the pocketbook and increase the learning curve)

my .02 cents.. which isn't much :)

Anyway, welcome to the Club.. :hibye:

lovinCO
Tue Aug 28th, 2007, 03:02 PM
I second those recommendations! Since we were talking about this in another thread, I have to suggest that a new rider get a rat bike. At least that's what we used to call them. :)

Just something cheap and dropable. I think a great first bike would be an SV650--great bike, fun to ride, less plastic, and you can find them in good shape on craigslist for under $2500. I like Sully's suggestion of the GS550 too, or a Bandit, or something you can have a few oopsies with without suffering as much. :)

Jenny
Tue Aug 28th, 2007, 03:04 PM
The YZF600 you mentioned in a pm would also be great. As you can see, the girls here are always ready to support a new female rider. :D

Sully
Tue Aug 28th, 2007, 03:54 PM
depending on your height, an SV650 may not work for you... I don't think Sweetie Pie liked hers much... she's so much happier on her 500.

lovinCO
Tue Aug 28th, 2007, 04:01 PM
depending on your height, an SV650 may not work for you... I don't think Sweetie Pie liked hers much... she's so much happier on her 500.

Ahh, too tall a seat? I'm taller so I forget that factor. Good point!

Sully
Tue Aug 28th, 2007, 04:08 PM
Yeah.. I'm a shorty and I had to lower my bike an inch AND shave my seat.. whoah that sounds dirty ! :lol: I'm not sure if any bike would really fit me perfectly.. but it's all good :)

I don't think the seat height was a factor for Sweetie Pie tho... maybe she'll see this thread and post.. :dunno:

lovinCO
Tue Aug 28th, 2007, 04:11 PM
...AND shave my seat.. whoah that sounds dirty ! :lol:

No hairy seats around here!! :D

Sully
Tue Aug 28th, 2007, 04:12 PM
Oh these boys are gonna love this thread :lol: :hump:... or should I call them "leg humpers"...

lovinCO
Tue Aug 28th, 2007, 04:13 PM
Actually....now that I think about it...a buddy of mine decided that sewing sheepskin onto his seat would make for a more comfy ride--so he did to his bike AND his wife's FZ1. I'm sure it's great, but it looks a little goofy. Now she has a hairy seat. :D

Shortcake
Tue Aug 28th, 2007, 05:05 PM
Welcome!!!.:hibye:
I was in your same shoes last year, got a 250 and rode it for a year until I was more comfortable with riding, then upgraded.

Sully
Tue Aug 28th, 2007, 05:12 PM
Now shortcake is ahhh Rollin'... :yay:

Go sit on a few different bikes, see how each one feels and fits you.. :)

BlackTopVR4
Tue Aug 28th, 2007, 06:14 PM
Now shortcake is ahhh Rollin'... :yay:

Go sit on a few different bikes, see how each one feels and fits you.. :)
Yup :) I'm going Saturday w/a friend to the dealership to sit different bikes and see how they feel. I'm also gonna start on dirt bikes that day:yes:

Sully how tall are you??
I'm 5'5" so i'm not THAT short but short enough, hah.

Sully
Tue Aug 28th, 2007, 06:41 PM
I'm a shorty at 5'2

AshliRider44
Wed Aug 29th, 2007, 08:46 AM
Yup :) I'm going Saturday w/a friend to the dealership to sit different bikes and see how they feel. I'm also gonna start on dirt bikes that day:yes:

Sully how tall are you??
I'm 5'5" so i'm not THAT short but short enough, hah.

Dats what I'm talkin' about! :headbang: Dirtbikes are the best way to learn how to ride your ass off. We go trail riding almost every weekend... :)

636chick
Wed Aug 29th, 2007, 11:06 AM
True that Bash had me on the dirt for 3 years before I went to street I think it's the best and safer way to learn well unless you ride dirt with Bash :cry:. Then moved to an SV650. Great starter bike!!!

BlackTopVR4
Thu Aug 30th, 2007, 10:34 AM
So does anybody recommend a good place to buy gear/helmets for girls? Thanks!

jenners319617
Thu Aug 30th, 2007, 10:38 AM
I would recommend Performance Cycle its down on Broadway. Its pretty much a mecca of gear. They have lots of cute helmets and jackets.

Suki
Thu Aug 30th, 2007, 12:03 PM
you could always go to the stores, try on gear to see how it feels, then shop online. i bought my new leather jacket online for about 80 or 90 bucks cheaper than in the store. :D

Sully
Thu Aug 30th, 2007, 12:49 PM
Suki, did you finally sell all of your extra gear ?

lovinCO
Thu Aug 30th, 2007, 01:23 PM
Performance Cycle has a big selection for women. Stuff that fits.

Suki
Thu Aug 30th, 2007, 02:29 PM
Suki, did you finally sell all of your extra gear ?

no, still have a leather and a textile jacket. I totally forgot about those! :lol:

BlackTop - you interested? :D

http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/forums/showthread.php?t=12158&highlight=Rocket

64BonnieLass
Thu Aug 30th, 2007, 02:32 PM
Wasn't somebody gonna organize a girls only ride? (thank god the boys can't pipe in, I can already hear the remarks a mile away) lol

lovinCO
Thu Aug 30th, 2007, 02:36 PM
Wasn't I gonna organize a girls only ride? Maybe I should start now!

Kewl! You're the bestest! :D

sky_blue
Thu Aug 30th, 2007, 02:52 PM
Wasn't somebody gonna organize a girls only ride? (thank god the boys can't pipe in, I can already hear the remarks a mile away) lol

I nominate Terri to organize us!

Jenny
Thu Aug 30th, 2007, 02:55 PM
I second it!

Sully
Thu Aug 30th, 2007, 02:56 PM
I will third it ! :D

Terri - if ya need help.. lemme know.. I'm a horrible helper.. I will volunteer someone else :lol: j/k..

64BonnieLass
Thu Aug 30th, 2007, 03:21 PM
Whoa whoa whoa....How in the hell.....?! :lol:

How about HP hill into Woodland Park then circle around into Denver? Or what about a girls only P2P?

BlackTopVR4
Thu Aug 30th, 2007, 03:40 PM
no, still have a leather and a textile jacket. I totally forgot about those! :lol:

BlackTop - you interested? :D

http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/forums/showthread.php?t=12158&highlight=Rocket

I am...PM sent

lovinCO
Thu Aug 30th, 2007, 04:56 PM
How about HP hill into Woodland Park then circle around into Denver? Or what about a girls only P2P?

Either sound good. We rode Deckers down to Woodlawn Park two weekends ago (my second time on that road) and it was v dirty. A lot of wash-outs across the road. P2P will probably be cleaner, but more cops. Both are nice rides. :)

Sully
Thu Aug 30th, 2007, 05:48 PM
I can do P2P anyday... in fact, everyday ! :D

64BonnieLass
Thu Aug 30th, 2007, 09:11 PM
Okay, So Girls Only P2P, of course the boys will TRY to be there anyway (kinda hard to stop em - cause we be all secksay and shit... lol), and Sully has to sweep and not lead. Cause if she leads, there will no longer be any leader at all. Plus she needs to be schooled in being slow for a change of pace. Dat's right, I said it!

I'm heading to Italy on 9/7 so I'm thinking a nice, cool fall ride on either 9/22 or 23, or 9/29 -30. Your choice chicas! Starting somewhat early 9-10am ish. Again your choice. Cause it's really all about our secksayness, so we can do whateva the hell we please.

MOCO meet, then head the same route as the newb ride. Get the hard shit over with early on (Bear creek has blind turns), coast and play the remainder. Nice lunch, talk smack about DK, then more riding.

What ya'll think about that one?

64BonnieLass
Thu Aug 30th, 2007, 09:23 PM

We should set up a small ride soon, since I've graduated myself to actual streets with lights and stop signs and everything now! HA HA! :shocked:

And there is the "beginning I was lookin for" KA POWWW!

64BonnieLass
Thu Aug 30th, 2007, 09:53 PM
Oh, and for the Springs chicks. GET YOUR HAPPY ASSES DOWN ON THE GIRLS RIDE. I promise you won't regret it. This is a rare opportuntity for the boys to take pics from whatever "sideline" they can find. You need to crash at my place prior to Sunday..FINE. Get your happy, hot ass here!

LET'S DO EEEETTT!

Sully
Thu Aug 30th, 2007, 09:56 PM
I am slow :turtle:.. what are you talking about !!! ????

Anyway.. I'm not sure if I'll be able to make it on the 22nd... maybe the following week.. maybe :(

lovinCO
Fri Aug 31st, 2007, 08:50 AM
I'm heading to Italy on 9/7 so I'm thinking a nice, cool fall ride on either 9/22 or 23, or 9/29 -30.

Anyway.. I'm not sure if I'll be able to make it on the 22nd... maybe the following week.. maybe :(

Is Sept. 15-16 out? We can do the end of September too. I'm down.

64BonnieLass
Fri Aug 31st, 2007, 08:55 AM
I don't get back from Italy until the 18th.

lovinCO
Fri Aug 31st, 2007, 09:03 AM
I don't get back from Italy until the 18th.

Ah So. So let's do it Sept. 29-30!

Did you say there will be boys? Like S.O.'s or just the entourage of various members?

jenners319617
Fri Aug 31st, 2007, 09:34 AM

LOL...of course its gotta be my effn idea and then I can't go. :(
Sept 22-23 is a MRA race weekend. Sunday the 30th is my bridal shower so that whole weekend is shot for me with cleaning and shopping, setting up etc.

Plus I'm positive I'm not ready for a canyon ride yet, I haven't even been on the highway, it scare the ba-jeezers outta me! I might try to set up some small Thornton-around-town-ride to familiarize myself with riding in a pack before I do anything!

have a good time girlies, take some pics of all your HAWTNESS! :slappers:

kks01r1
Fri Aug 31st, 2007, 03:15 PM
I'm in for the 30th... I'm excited to meet you girls!

lovinCO
Sat Sep 1st, 2007, 02:46 PM
If anyone wants to organize a second date for a girls ride, I'll meet you.... for those who can't do the 30th. Or... is there a regular group ride that the girls go on?

Sully
Thu Sep 13th, 2007, 04:09 PM
I'd be down for this Saturday 9/15 ! Anyone ??

suzinpink
Thu Sep 13th, 2007, 04:49 PM
I can't go the 15th. Can the 2 weekends after though.

Jennifer
Sat Oct 20th, 2007, 05:58 PM
Hi all, my name is Jennifer and I have met some of you at BWWs, but I wanted to formally introduce myself, so here I am. I am new to the life of motorcycles. I took my MSF course the middle of August, bought a bike, '07 GSXR 600, a week later, had it lowered (& was in the shop for 3 weeks) and then began riding. I have put about 1000 miles on my bike. I'm excited to learn everything about bikes and am excited to meet some new people.

64BonnieLass
Sat Oct 20th, 2007, 07:57 PM
Welcome Jennifer. Sounds like you are digging that bike. I'm over in Highlands Ranch. I don't go to BWW very often but would surely ride with you if you want. :)

Sully
Mon Oct 22nd, 2007, 01:20 PM
No she won't.. 64BonneLass doesn't like to ride with other girls... :cry:... she's too good...

Jennifer
Mon Oct 22nd, 2007, 01:25 PM
Well we just might have to change that.....when the weather gets warmer

64BonnieLass
Mon Oct 22nd, 2007, 01:30 PM
No she won't.. 64BonneLass doesn't like to ride with other girls... :cry:... she's too good...

lol...I'm too slow Sully. :) I can't keep up with your mad skilz.

As soon as you're feeling better....YOU ARE ON!

lovinCO
Mon Oct 22nd, 2007, 01:30 PM
Terri, let's plan another girls ride, since the last one pooped out. Something mellow. :)

lovinCO
Mon Oct 22nd, 2007, 01:31 PM
Sully, are you up for riding yet? We could put together a low key group thang.

64BonnieLass
Mon Oct 22nd, 2007, 01:32 PM
We did P2P this weekend. There was some sand in a couple of spots, but nothing too life threatening. It was a great ride.

Yea, I still think a girls ride would be kinda cool.

lovinCO
Mon Oct 22nd, 2007, 01:36 PM
Nice. A and I rode up golden gate to Ned for lunch, back down coal creek. Sandy at the top of 72. Big group of bikes sitting at the bottom of golden gate, but I didn't regonize anyone...

Yea, it would be fun to have a girls meet. I work off-hours, so if anyone wants to do a weekday ride, let me know. :)

Sully
Mon Oct 22nd, 2007, 01:37 PM
Hell.. I rode on Saturday :drool:, Ran up Morrison, N & S Turkey Creek, and up and down Deer Creek.. :bananna:... and then 2 weeks prior to that... but that was more low key as I don't quite have full range of motion yet... Let's doooo eeeet !!

1ofTheBoys
Tue Oct 23rd, 2007, 06:08 AM
I'd be up for a girls ride.

lovinCO
Tue Oct 23rd, 2007, 08:07 AM
I'd be up for a girls ride.

Hey Sheila! Cool. What does this Sunday look like for weather and gal availability? :)

Sully
Tue Oct 23rd, 2007, 08:32 AM
65 on Sunday.... but that could change.. :lol:

1ofTheBoys
Tue Oct 23rd, 2007, 08:38 AM
Oh, mean change to 70, 80. :)

Sully
Tue Oct 23rd, 2007, 08:41 AM
Wouldn't that be nice :bananna:... But remember.. some of you may have severe hang overs on Sunday morning :coffee:

1ofTheBoys
Tue Oct 23rd, 2007, 05:48 PM
Probably not me. I have my daughter at home this year.

Sully
Wed Oct 24th, 2007, 04:19 PM
I won't be drinking :)

64BonnieLass
Wed Oct 24th, 2007, 05:55 PM
So what does the weather look like Saturday morning for a ride prior to the festivities beginning that evening?

Sully you up for this? Wyeth (sp)? Anyone else? Something mellow. I probably won't wanna do a P2P before the party.

I don't think I will be able to ride on Sunday as I will most likely partake in the evil-ness on Sat.

Dana said that Deer Creek is still clear regarding sand, not sure about HP Hill. But that might be a nice "quickie".

Sully
Wed Oct 24th, 2007, 05:57 PM
Deer Creek, Turkey Creek N & S, Morrison were clean on Sunday :)

lovinCO
Wed Oct 24th, 2007, 06:19 PM
Good job on the spelling. :) Unfortunately I'm working on Saturday. Poopy. :(

GixxerCarrie
Thu Jul 24th, 2008, 04:11 PM
Hi...I'm Carrie. I'm up for a ride before or after the picnic. Nice to meet u all~!

Reyven
Mon Jan 19th, 2009, 11:24 AM
Hi all, I'm Rey. Just wanted to jump in and intorduce me :-)

Aphrodite
Fri Apr 17th, 2009, 04:16 PM
Just found this part of the CSC Just wanted to poke in here and say hey here.

milehicitygirl
Wed Apr 22nd, 2009, 08:34 PM
Hi I'm Kat. Just signed up a few days ago. .. .looking forward to some rides this summer. Wanted to stop by and introduce myself.

stormstar
Mon Aug 3rd, 2009, 03:47 PM
Hello ladies! my name is samantha. I'm from north denver and new to the site. Just wanted to drop in and say hello.

Reyven
Mon Aug 3rd, 2009, 04:03 PM
Hello ladies! my name is samantha. I'm from north denver and new to the site. Just wanted to drop in and say hello.

welcome :hibye: what part of north denver?

Aphrodite
Mon Aug 3rd, 2009, 04:05 PM
Hello there another Northie :)

See ya on a ride soon hopefully.

PunyJuney
Sun Aug 16th, 2009, 11:38 AM
Hi Ladies,
I'm June and I live in Morrison CO. I am new to the CSC and just got back on a sportbike in July when I picked up a CBR 600RR after almost 20 years without. I grew up on bikes and my Dad raced for Norton all over Europe before I was born, so I had quite the mentor early on. It's been a great summer and there are nice rides not far from my house in 'Willow Springs', near Red Rocks golf club.

I would love to meet up with other girls that ride, but I'm afraid that I am not fast enough yet. I'm confident in the corners but I have to believe my pace is slower than most. Please let me know if you want to meet up as I can likely keep up or will get there eventually. My rides now consist of picking something twisty early and stopping for brunch or lunch. We have a sales training company, so if I'm in town I can get out for a ride...weekdays or weekends. I also have a HUGE deck that is great for happy hour, so if you find yourself in Morrison and need a break get in touch.

*OFFICIAL*RID3R*
Sun Aug 16th, 2009, 03:06 PM
Hi Ladies ...Im Jennifer been on the board about a month or two now but just wanted to say hello! Definatly would like to do a ride soon.

Orangetigr
Mon Aug 24th, 2009, 04:54 PM
Hi girls,

I'm new to the Denver area and CSC, so I just wanted to introduce myself (hi) and my bike ('08 Honda cbr600rr.. purr). I just moved from San Diego and I'm pretty low key as far as riding goes. I got about 5K miles of experience (not much canyon though.. bummer). I started to ride this past February and switched from ninja 250 to my 600cc bike 3 months later. (Feel free to ask me what to expect) I crashed once on a 250 and dropped my 600 bike once (at a gas station..:oops:). Soo.. I know my limits now...
I hope to join in on the next girls ride (exam schedule permitting).

Safe riding..

Aphrodite
Mon Aug 24th, 2009, 04:58 PM
Welcome and hope to see ya around on a ride. I know the whole schedule thing how that can be.

stormstar
Sun Sep 6th, 2009, 12:53 AM
welcome :hibye: what part of north denver?

westminster, arvada area

Heater
Sun Sep 6th, 2009, 07:21 AM
Holy crap I have a weekend morning off!! Dont have to be to DTC until 4pm. Anyone want to go on a nice Sunday ride? I'm going to post in the Regional area too, but let me know! This could be a once in a lifetime opportunity!! I never get weekends off!
:)

TwistyRydr
Thu Feb 24th, 2011, 12:05 PM
Hey ladies!

I'm Nina, just joined after my husband (1badsvt) found the site. I'm hoping I can find some other gals to ride with ;-) We live on the NE side of Colorado Springs.

I have a 2003 Katana 600 that has been turned into a streetfighter. Definitely not the prettiest looking bike, but I love it!

PunyJuney
Thu Feb 24th, 2011, 01:11 PM
Welcome Nina, and your KanOtuna.
Sarah lives over there with her red Monster. I'm in Morrison where all the good routes start, so hit me up when ever you want to ride on this side of town.

aerofaze
Thu Feb 24th, 2011, 01:54 PM
June, thanks for the shout-out. :) Nina and I have already exchanged PM's and discovered we're nearly neighbors.

Nina, welcome to the CSC. Lots of great people!!.

bornwildnfree
Thu Feb 24th, 2011, 03:03 PM
Welcome Nina!

TwistyRydr
Thu Feb 24th, 2011, 03:54 PM
Welcome Nina, and your KanOtuna.
Sarah lives over there with her red Monster. I'm in Morrison where all the good routes start, so hit me up when ever you want to ride on this side of town.

June, thanks for the shout-out. :) Nina and I have already exchanged PM's and discovered we're nearly neighbors.

Nina, welcome to the CSC. Lots of great people!!.

Welcome Nina!

THANKS!!!!!!!! I look forward to riding with some of you ladies!

Aphrodite
Sun Feb 27th, 2011, 09:01 AM
Sorry didn't pipe in sooner :puppy: but welcome Nina :hibye:

TwistyRydr
Wed Mar 2nd, 2011, 09:17 PM
Sorry didn't pipe in sooner :puppy: but welcome Nina :hibye:

Thank you!
:D

Blue
Fri May 6th, 2011, 09:16 AM
Hey! Thought I'd pipe up. Been lurking around the forum just reading the posts, advice sections etc. Im Jess, 20 yrs old, Im taking my MSF course next weekend and hope to practice a lot on my bike (yamaha R6). Maybe I'll get to see some of you soon. Ride safe!

bornwildnfree
Fri May 6th, 2011, 09:34 AM
Welcome!

Maremare110
Tue Jun 7th, 2011, 10:22 AM
Hey there. Looking for any gals to ride with, preferably during the week. I live in Castle Rock, but will ride anywhere from No. Sprgs to Morrison or SE Denver & Parker. Not into real long rides, but hope to meet some chicks with similar interests. My man-friend rides a Harley, but is too busy during the week. I'm pretty spontaneous, so give me a shout if you're ever interested in jumping on ur bike for an hour or two.

Shiny-Side Up!
Mary

Sully
Tue Jun 7th, 2011, 10:43 AM
Welcome! Come out for the bike night tomorrow night at The Walnut Room!

Maremare110
Tue Jun 7th, 2011, 10:49 AM
Thanx! I'm not familiar with the Walnut Room. Is that on Broadway?

Sully
Tue Jun 7th, 2011, 10:56 AM
Here is the info:
http://cosportbikeclub.org/forums/showthread.php?t=40141

Blue
Wed Jun 8th, 2011, 01:25 PM
Im guessing bike night doesn't apply to underager's? :P

Sully
Wed Jun 8th, 2011, 01:39 PM
Per Jim - under 21 are allowed

Maremare110
Mon Jun 13th, 2011, 04:32 PM
I showed up for a minute & had an emergency back in Castle Rock, so had to split. I really didn't see any girls that looked like bikers either, so maybe I was just there too early. Invite is still open to anyone looking to get a ride in sometime. Week days always work best for me, but am open to any other times.

Sully
Mon Jun 13th, 2011, 04:45 PM
There is another bike night this Thursday at Hooters 6th & Kipling, with a bikini bike wash :boobies:

aerofaze
Tue Jun 14th, 2011, 11:12 AM
...I really didn't see any girls that looked like bikers either, so maybe I was just there too early...

I wasn't at this last Bike Night, but just as a note, I think most times I don't look like a biker. After 2 years, I still meet people from my office building who are surprised to see me getting on or off the bike. They must think I carry my leathers and helmet around for grins or something. :wtf:

Come to the August CSC picnic mentioned HERE (http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/forums/showthread.php?t=40347), and you'll meet plenty of nice female riders!! (Sully, bring your cupcakes)

Maremare110
Tue Jun 14th, 2011, 11:30 AM
Yeah, I tried to spot bikes that looked familiar as well. Oh well....there's always the picnic. Thanks for the info.

BTW, I plan on heading down to the Springs on my bike in the next day or two to test out a road bicycle. Any takers on a tool around town before rush hour?

PunyJuney
Tue Jun 14th, 2011, 11:49 AM
MareMare,
I ride a white CBR600rr, Sully rides the Suzuki pornstar, Aerofaze has a red Duc Monster, Nvr2late has a green Triumph Street Triple, 50'sgirl has a blue Yammy FZ6, and so on....
We look like this in gear, and you won't recognize us in street clothes because we clean up gooood!

Maremare110
Tue Jun 14th, 2011, 11:58 AM
OMG! You're all hot! No wonder all the guys wanna ride with you. :b
I can't show my man-friend...he'll wanna join us as well - ha!

Nice to e-meet y'all. You can see me on my profile pic. My big bike makes me look small ;) Hope to get out and ride with you soon.

aerofaze
Tue Jun 14th, 2011, 12:19 PM
Yeah, I tried to spot bikes that looked familiar as well. Oh well....there's always the picnic. Thanks for the info.

BTW, I plan on heading down to the Springs on my bike in the next day or two to test out a road bicycle. Any takers on a tool around town before rush hour?

Unfortunately, I am usually contributing to rush hour, so I won't be available. But you can try PM-ing kat.luvs.sportbikes (Katrina) or KatRydr (Nina), both in the Springs- they are also trying to meet other lady riders!

TwistyRydr
Sat Jun 18th, 2011, 03:12 PM
Unfortunately, I am usually contributing to rush hour, so I won't be available. But you can try PM-ing kat.luvs.sportbikes (Katrina) or KatRydr (Nina), both in the Springs- they are also trying to meet other lady riders!

Thanks Sarah. I have been MIA lately so thanks for mentioning me. The hubby has been hijacking my bike and taking it to work lately so I don't always get to go whenever I want, but I'm always up for a ride.

Maremare110 I just sent you a PM. Sorry I didn't see your posting earlier! We'll hook up soon! 8)

TwistyRydr
Fri Jun 24th, 2011, 02:59 PM
Met Maremare110 @ Lifetime Fitness this morning. Thanks for the workout that beat my lazy bum! We rewarded ourselves by hitting up Fujiyama for lunch and filled our bellies with some great sushi. Then took her to Old Woodmen Road for a quick pass through.

Thanks for meeting up with me today Mary...I had a great time! Definitely post that pic we took!

::edit::

Maremare110 is out of town for a bad ass trip. Here's our pic for that day ;-)

Maremare110
Thu Jul 28th, 2011, 10:29 AM
Anyone up for a ride this weekend? I'm pretty flexible all day Friday thru Sunday morning. I guess Clovis (Dirty South forum) is heading up a ride from the Springs Saturday morning. I think I'm gonna try it. Any takers to join me?

Squisha
Wed Aug 31st, 2011, 07:03 AM
Morning!

Welcome.

Sully
Wed Aug 31st, 2011, 08:38 AM
Welcome! :hibye:

I think it's time for a ladies' ride :boobies:.... :eyebrows:

TorchRedCorvette
Fri Sep 2nd, 2011, 10:38 AM
I'm in!! And my red R1 is nearly done (friend is re-assembling it for me, lol), so I might be able to get Heater to go too... :yay:

Maremare110
Fri Sep 2nd, 2011, 08:47 PM
So....anyone up for a little ride tomorrow (Saturday, the 3rd?)

Heater
Wed Sep 14th, 2011, 09:47 PM
I'm in!! And my red R1 is nearly done (friend is re-assembling it for me, lol), so I might be able to get Heater to go too... :yay:

You people, trying to get me all social....

DolphinRider
Thu Sep 15th, 2011, 07:36 PM
With the gracious assistance of several people here on this site and my husband, I have made the plunge, I am scheduled for MSF on October 1st. Hopefully its not too cold!! hehehe,,, also thanks to all because I got the a Great deal that could not be passed up on here is the new addition, figured, would have never been able to afford it if it went for all the gracious people here and there :) Thanks again::

http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g394/2010UribeFamily/Nikki%20Bike/IMG_3376.jpg

http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g394/2010UribeFamily/Nikki%20Bike/IMG_3365.jpg

http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g394/2010UribeFamily/Nikki%20Bike/IMG_3363.jpg

http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g394/2010UribeFamily/Nikki%20Bike/IMG_3361.jpg

Working on Getting a Pair of Harley Davidson Maddy Boots (Extra Lift) and the Joe Rocket Heartbreaker 2.0 Jacket. Need gloves got a Scorpion EXO Helmet :)

:bow:Very Special THANK YOU to Christi ;:bow:

aerofaze
Fri Sep 16th, 2011, 09:00 AM
Awesome!! And it'll be just in time for the all-girls ride (http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/forums/showthread.php?t=42311) that is in its planning stages...

Reyven
Fri Sep 16th, 2011, 09:20 AM
With the gracious assistance of several people here on this site and my husband, I have made the plunge, I am scheduled for MSF on October 1st.

:yay: congrats! You are looking fabulous. I like the green, it suits you :)

Sully
Fri Sep 16th, 2011, 09:55 AM
Lookin' Good! Come out for the girls ride :boobies:..

Maremare110
Fri Sep 16th, 2011, 01:59 PM
Ladies.... Hey to the new kids & for those of U who have a bike collecting so much damn dust, let's ride that beast! Break out ur "over-sized vibrator" & join me for a couple hours this Sat or Sun, huh? U know they look better between our legs than in the garage, so what do ya say? Anyone in?

aerofaze
Fri Sep 16th, 2011, 02:25 PM
Every weekend is booked for me until Oct 8 or 9, which happens to be when we're aiming to have a ladies only ride. Sorry, not this weekend for me, Maremare.

Info for that upcoming ride will probably be updated in THIS THREAD (http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/forums/showthread.php?t=42311).

Ninja2
Sat Sep 17th, 2011, 12:29 AM
DolphinRider, congrats on the new bike! Looking forward to meeting you and other girl riders at the girls-only ride. Looks like it will possibly be Oct 8 or 9.
In case you will not have had a chance to get the remaining gear by then, pls let us know. I have an extra leather jacket and boots, for example.

There are a few MSF instructors on the forum, in case you have any questions: UglyDogRacing (Jim) and Spiderman (Bob). Good choice on the course!

Sully
Sat Sep 17th, 2011, 06:41 AM
Let's shoot for Saturday, Oct. 8th. Details to follow. Hope everyone can make it!

TwistyRydr
Wed Mar 28th, 2012, 01:40 AM
It's a new year. Who's up for a ride?

PunyJuney
Mon Apr 2nd, 2012, 09:03 AM

Me!:applause:

Virgo_Meg
Mon Apr 2nd, 2012, 09:43 AM

Me! I am new to CSC. Still trying to figure this whole forum thing out lol. I Would love to meet other female riders!

TwistyRydr
Mon Apr 2nd, 2012, 10:58 AM
Hi ladies, we'll definitely plan something soon after these next two days of undesirable weather subsides. How long have you guys been riding? Have you ladies been up "peak to peak"? I only recently heard about P2P this weekend, but definitely interested in checking it out. :-)

MissBratt
Sun Apr 22nd, 2012, 12:35 PM
Hey ladies!! Hope everyone is enjoying this awesome weather!

kleem15
Sun Jun 22nd, 2014, 02:45 PM
Hello. My name is Karalee, I am new to Colorado. Just moved here from Kentucky. Looking to meet people and find some people to ride with.

Jtigger
Wed Jul 16th, 2014, 10:03 AM
Welcome Karalee - most of us still troll but we are long overdue for a girls ride or even event!

Arie
Fri Jul 25th, 2014, 03:32 PM
I'm Arielle, and I don't ride anything yet other than a Trek road bike, and very, very rarely my Schwinn Moab MTB.. I however learned on older enduros and earned my M in 2010 from Abate. I would love to buy a more sporty street bike, but I don't really feel that I'm into the super sporty looking sport bikes. I also don't think I'd fit in well with the Harley or cruiser crowd. I'm currently saving for my first street bike.