PDA

View Full Version : Well I am impressed.

bendavis
Tue Jul 19th, 2011, 01:21 PM
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/81664236/

Motorcycle cop doing an insane agility course.

grim
Tue Jul 19th, 2011, 01:26 PM
holy shit thats not an easy thing to do with a bike that heavy!!

bendavis
Tue Jul 19th, 2011, 01:44 PM
no kidding. i might have tried it on ali's old 2fiddy, but I doubt I could even remember the freaking course...

CaneZach
Tue Jul 19th, 2011, 01:52 PM
holy shit thats not an easy thing to do with a bike that heavy!!

Actually, it's not that difficult. The hardest part is ensuring your turn in points are correct so the bags aren't hitting the cones.

Cornfed
Tue Jul 19th, 2011, 02:42 PM
Good work copper. But I don't have much concern about getting caught in parking lot. Let me introduce you to gears 3 thru 6.

Zanatos
Tue Jul 19th, 2011, 03:18 PM
Good work copper. But I don't have much concern about getting caught in parking lot. Let me introduce you to gears 3 thru 6.

No matter how fast you ride, you still can't outrun a police radio.

Besides, once cops get your plate number, they can just wait for you at your house.

Ghost
Tue Jul 19th, 2011, 04:37 PM
I think I'd get lost on the course or else get dizzy and puke...possibly both...

Swift
Tue Jul 19th, 2011, 04:56 PM
Good for a cop chasing someone in a mall perhaps.

d3spair
Tue Jul 19th, 2011, 05:59 PM
Fuck motorcycle cops

grim
Tue Jul 19th, 2011, 06:16 PM

isn't that what those segways are for?

Clovis
Tue Jul 19th, 2011, 06:29 PM
It's the police version of Stuna's!

Nicely done, that's a big bike!

bendavis
Tue Jul 19th, 2011, 06:35 PM
Fuck motorcycle cops

u jelly?

Cornfed
Tue Jul 19th, 2011, 07:51 PM

Exactly my point. Impressive but not sure what good it is unless your chasing someone in a wheel chair.

d3spair
Tue Jul 19th, 2011, 09:47 PM
u jelly?

http://www.farmvillefreak.com/farmville_images/facebook_farmville_freak_peanut_butter_jelly_time_ fun.jpg

Zenshu
Tue Jul 19th, 2011, 10:15 PM
All I could think was sucks for the guy in charge of setting up the cones.

bendavis
Tue Jul 19th, 2011, 10:20 PM

i'm guessing its quite the event setting that all up. maybe they have some kind of template they lay down? can't imagine its easy however they do it.

koru
Tue Jul 19th, 2011, 11:55 PM
Dont care what anyone thinks that dudes the shit on two wheels

The GECCO
Wed Jul 20th, 2011, 07:46 AM

You're foolish to assume he can't ride fast just because he doesn't in this video.

Not everything is about chasing people. The point of patrolling on motorcycles is that you can go in to tight places cars can't, but you need to be able to maneuver in those places.

Sean
Wed Jul 20th, 2011, 08:10 AM
That's serious control and balance. As a guy who rides a big heavy bike in slow technical areas, I have a lot of respect for his abilities.

The-Violator
Wed Jul 20th, 2011, 08:15 AM

lmao
x2

grim
Wed Jul 20th, 2011, 08:53 AM
That's serious control and balance. As a guy who rides a big heavy bike in slow technical areas, I have a lot of respect for his abilities.

Thank you!!!! Jesus i swear i posted something along those lines but nobody has agreed with me!

bendavis
Wed Jul 20th, 2011, 09:03 AM
I hate cops, and I hate big ugly bikes. hope this guy dies in a fire!

no wonder no one agreed with you.

grim
Wed Jul 20th, 2011, 09:04 AM
no wonder no one agreed with you.

:lol: :lol: what a dick!!!

bornwildnfree
Wed Jul 20th, 2011, 09:57 AM
Holy...shit...skillz

usmcab35
Wed Jul 20th, 2011, 12:16 PM
yea that guy is good, if you run for him, he will chase you... ANYWHERE!

Spooph
Wed Jul 20th, 2011, 12:39 PM
Lolz...

1.) Amazing skillz! I don't like cops either, but that doesn't mean I can deny the obvious thousands of hours this dude has put into honing his riding skillz. If most other riders did this, and could do this, haha, we'd be able to do whatever we want because of how good our track record would be.

2.) Slow-speed maneuvers and balance practice DEFINITELY impacts how you handle a bike at speed. Go run a track, and then do some seriously tight and technical stuff, and then go run the track again. Even though you weren't practicing at speed, you've broadened your frame of reference for your bike, and learned a ton about how the tires and suspension feel under extreme measures.

Much respect to the cop for his skillz with a big ol' hog!

jrthomas6
Wed Jul 20th, 2011, 01:41 PM
I think it's pretty freakin' cool! Notice his head looking through the turns. Is the cones test still part of getting a license? I struggled with that way back when I got my endorsement.