PDA

View Full Version : its been fun!

bendavis
Tue Jul 19th, 2011, 04:22 PM
well guys, it's my last couple days in Colorado and I just wanted to say thanks for riding with me.

Dave- thanks so much for everything you did - between hauling my ass to epic and impromptu parking lot hang-outs you made riding a great experience for me.
Joel- had a blast finding a few new roads and some nice photo-ops with the old hurricane, sorry I never made it out to one of your bike nights.
Matt- thanks SO much for getting me back on the road with your supreme tire skills!

To the rest of you guys its been great lurking and posting over the last couple years and you guys definitely made this hobby even more enjoyable. I'm sure I'll still participate in the lawlz when I can.

See you guys later.

-Ben

madvlad
Tue Jul 19th, 2011, 04:33 PM
Never rode with ya man but best of luck in the journey ahead mang.

Ghost
Tue Jul 19th, 2011, 04:35 PM

+1

OUTLAWD
Tue Jul 19th, 2011, 05:36 PM
when you rolling out man? lets grab a brew or something

madvlad
Tue Jul 19th, 2011, 05:43 PM

It is Wednesday or aka "humpday" tomorrow... so what are the odds lol

bendavis
Tue Jul 19th, 2011, 06:22 PM

We're leaving thursday afternoon and tomorrow night we are planning on hitting old town one last time. So I am definitely game for meeting up for a beer or two tomorrow sometime. there is a good chance the lady will be tagging along if that's ok, if not I can send her back into the kitchen.

wednesday is humpday? everyday this week has been humpday for me... emotions are raging and I guess its a good stress reliever...

MattTLS
Tue Jul 19th, 2011, 06:58 PM
It was good meetin' ya, and hopin' the best for you in your journey (not trying to sound too gay, but whatever). Anyway, if you let me know when/where you're gonna be downtown tomorrow, I'll buy a beer for both you and the lady if I can make it.

Cap'n Crunch
Tue Jul 19th, 2011, 08:31 PM
Good luck on your journey man...

OUTLAWD
Tue Jul 19th, 2011, 08:31 PM
there is a good chance the lady will be tagging along if that's ok, if not I can send her back into the kitchen.

the more the merrier...pm incoming

RajunCajun
Tue Jul 19th, 2011, 08:48 PM
Didn't know you but best of luck! I'll probably be leaving CO for a few years, myself.

Take care!

bendavis
Tue Jul 19th, 2011, 09:20 PM

+1

Good luck on your journey man...

Didn't know you but best of luck! I'll probably be leaving CO for a few years, myself.

Take care!

and you're all probably better for it!

Sounds like tomorrow some of us will meet up in old town for a beer or three and I wouldn't mind meeting some cool new people I wont get to hang out with anymore. It be cool if any of you guys showed up too. When someone makes a plan I'll post it here. 6-8pm range works good for us.

Wrider
Tue Jul 19th, 2011, 09:38 PM
Hey guys, Outlawd and I are meeting up at Trailhead at 8:30. You're all more than welcome to meet up with us.

TinkerinWstuff
Tue Jul 19th, 2011, 11:27 PM
if it's around 6ish in old town area then I may be able to drop by.

Sean
Wed Jul 20th, 2011, 07:09 AM
Good luck in Tejas! :cheers:

madvlad
Wed Jul 20th, 2011, 07:14 AM
Where is this place at? If weather holds out I'm in.

MetaLord 9
Wed Jul 20th, 2011, 08:12 AM
Best of luck mang and good luck to the chica on the job!

OUTLAWD
Wed Jul 20th, 2011, 08:49 AM
Where is this place at? If weather holds out I'm in.

Old town FoCo...Mulberry and 287

its pretty close to littleton

usmcab35
Wed Jul 20th, 2011, 09:36 AM
good luck man, where you moving too?

madvlad
Wed Jul 20th, 2011, 10:42 AM

No idea where that is lol... what vicinity? Im by southwest plaza mall

Sean
Wed Jul 20th, 2011, 10:47 AM

its pretty close to littleton:lol:

bendavis
Wed Jul 20th, 2011, 10:49 AM
No idea where that is lol... what vicinity? Im by southwest plaza mall

Lol. Its old town FORT COLLINS. think dave's sarcasm might not have translated well.

http://trailheadtavern.com/

bendavis
Wed Jul 20th, 2011, 10:51 AM
good luck man, where you moving too?

San Antonio, Texas. If you can't tell, I'm super stoked. /sarcasm

Ali got a nice job in a town called Boerne thats right outside San Antonio. I've still gotta find something down there- I was hoping to at least have an interview or two lined up already, but nothing.

So now, its just packing, packing, packing, stressing, packing and a little more packing.

Ghost
Wed Jul 20th, 2011, 11:01 AM
San Antonio, Texas. If you can't tell, I'm super stoked. /sarcasm

Ali got a nice job in a town called Boerne thats right outside San Antonio. I've still gotta find something down there- I was hoping to at least have an interview or two lined up already, but nothing.

So now, its just packing, packing, packing, stressing, packing and a little more packing.

Sucks on the relocating man.

Hopefully something works out for you, but while I've been to San Antonio to visit relatives that used to live there, I can't say I'd rather be anywhere but here in CO. Still, San Antonio's not the worst place in TX...

madvlad
Wed Jul 20th, 2011, 11:08 AM
My sarcasm radar is lagging lately lol... well if weather holds out i'll go out there. Wouldn't mind a long ride

TinkerinWstuff
Wed Jul 20th, 2011, 03:38 PM
Have we started narrowing in on a time/place?

Wrider
Wed Jul 20th, 2011, 04:18 PM
Hey guys, Outlawd and I are meeting up at Trailhead at 8:30. You're all more than welcome to meet up with us.

Lol. Its old town FORT COLLINS. think dave's sarcasm might not have translated well.

http://trailheadtavern.com/

Have we started narrowing in on a time/place?

Pretty sure you need to start checking the posts more thoroughly... :think::D

TinkerinWstuff
Wed Jul 20th, 2011, 04:52 PM
I read it. He never chimed in that he agreed with that plan. Sounded like your suggestion and not the final plan and i missed the link to trailhead pn the tiny phone. I'm out then - best wishes to ya

bendavis
Wed Jul 20th, 2011, 04:59 PM
I read it. He never chimed in that he agreed with that plan. Sounded like your suggestion and not the final plan and i missed the link to trailhead pn the tiny phone. I'm out then - best wishes to ya

I'm sorry man.

The place - Trailhead Tavern in Old Town Fort Collins
KSU - 8:30
Gear required - Dorra dorra birrs, and a DD if you cant get 18 hours bottle to bike :lol:

TinkerinWstuff
Wed Jul 20th, 2011, 05:06 PM
Old folks with wives, babies, & jobs can't party at 8:30 on a week night

bendavis
Wed Jul 20th, 2011, 05:08 PM

lol, hope its not partying, gotta get up at 6 and get our lives loaded into a truck :(

Wrider
Wed Jul 20th, 2011, 05:23 PM

lol, hope its not partying, gotta get up at 6 and get our lives loaded into a truck :(

I won't be out too late either. Up at 5:30, work at 7. Come on out!
Oh and sorry for the misunderstanding, we'd communicated through PM so I forgot to mention that was the plan.

TinkerinWstuff
Wed Jul 20th, 2011, 06:50 PM
Can't do it. Baby must eat at 8:30. I keep telling him to suck it up and deal, but there's no arguing with baby's scheduled feedings.

bendavis
Wed Jul 20th, 2011, 06:53 PM
Can't do it. Baby must eat at 8:30. I keep telling him to suck it up and deal, but there's no arguing with baby's scheduled feedings.

they can be so selfish.

too bad you can't make it but don't worry, you aren't missing much - just a fat guy that can't ride and his stunning girlfriend.

TinkerinWstuff
Wed Jul 20th, 2011, 06:59 PM
yea, you're kinda batting out of your league on that one. And, she's the one with the job. Apparently you have it figured out and should consider writing a book.

OUTLAWD
Wed Jul 20th, 2011, 07:26 PM
yea, you're kinda batting out of your league on that one. And, she's the one with the job. Apparently you have it figured out and should consider writing a book.

:lol:

Ghost
Wed Jul 20th, 2011, 07:47 PM
just a fat guy that can't ride and his stunning girlfriend.

http://got.djrammy.com/ttiwwop.gif

(of the g/f, not the fat guy)

bendavis
Wed Jul 20th, 2011, 07:58 PM
http://www.customfighters.com/forums/imagehosting/144294e2787372455d.jpghttp://www.customfighters.com/forums/imagehosting/144294e2787372743c.jpghttp://www.customfighters.com/forums/imagehosting/144294e27878c7d73e.jpg

bendavis
Wed Jul 20th, 2011, 07:59 PM
she wouldn't let me post the good ones... :(

Ghost
Wed Jul 20th, 2011, 08:00 PM
Hmm, only 1 of 3 pics got it right... ;)

J/k man, she looks awesome, and if she's paying the bills too, you really won the lottery. :mrgreen:

Ghost
Wed Jul 20th, 2011, 08:01 PM
she wouldn't let me post the good ones... :(

Hmm, -10 points.

bendavis
Wed Jul 20th, 2011, 08:02 PM
Hmm, only 1 of 3 pics got it right... ;)

J/k man, she looks awesome, and if she's paying the bills too, you really won the lottery. :mrgreen:

lol. i've been paying the bills for 3.5 years now. Just cause she had to go put her college degree to use she thinks she can be a suga mama...

OUTLAWD
Wed Jul 20th, 2011, 08:07 PM
hey man...don't fight it ;)

does she have a sister?

:drink:

bendavis
Thu Jul 21st, 2011, 01:14 AM
hey man...don't fight it ;)

does she have a sister?

:drink:
she does, but the girl only dates assholes. seriously, some of the stories about this guy just make you drop your jaw and go "reaaalllyyy?" (much like kyle in the urinal deuce episode of southpark)

Had a great time with you guys tonight, apparently it went a lot later than expected, but thats cool, we had a lot of fun. next time I have a jager bomb, it better be a real jager bomb though...

Sean
Thu Jul 21st, 2011, 08:12 AM
Just cause she had to go put her college degree to use she thinks she can be a suga mama...Ain't nothing wrong with a fine lookin' suga momma that rides motorcycles. Trust me, I know. And life is guuuuud. :hump: