PDA

View Full Version : IMI Thursday AM 7/21

Cornfed
Wed Jul 20th, 2011, 02:56 PM
Headed out to IMI Thursday morning for some practice. Would love to have someone who knows the track help me to learn the fast way around.

Bueller
Wed Jul 20th, 2011, 04:11 PM
I might come out for this.

Cornfed
Wed Jul 20th, 2011, 06:37 PM
Rumor has it your a good teacher. Hope u can make it, I could use the help.

Bueller
Thu Jul 21st, 2011, 07:47 AM
Sorry I don't think I am going to make it, I have to interview in a couple hours. I might head that way on the street bike afterwards, not sure how long you will be there.

Cornfed
Thu Jul 21st, 2011, 07:51 AM
Disappointed. I plan on being out there til midafternoon. Bringing my EZ up for shade. Holler if u want to know if I'm still out there. 515-508-9639. Have a good one!

Cornfed
Thu Jul 21st, 2011, 04:59 PM
Good to meet ya Bueller. I hope ya beat the rain home.

Thanks for the help.

Rhino41
Thu Jul 21st, 2011, 05:07 PM
Nice riding with you today, send me an email address and I'll send some pictures your way.

Cornfed
Thu Jul 21st, 2011, 05:13 PM
Nice riding with you today, send me an email address and I'll send some pictures your way.

Good to meet you guys too. I sent you a PM with me email. Looking forward to seeing the pics!

Bueller
Thu Jul 21st, 2011, 05:26 PM
Good to meet ya Bueller. I hope ya beat the rain home.

Thanks for the help.
Yea no rain, just a bit of traffic, mostly warm. Sorry I got there so late but at least I got to help you load up anyway :lol:
Good to meet you and your wife , I think we need to go on a canyon ride, and if my wife comes the Harley could probably keep up ok too.

You were pushing that 250 pretty good, sorry we didn't have time to get acquainted.

Cornfed
Thu Jul 21st, 2011, 05:32 PM
[QUOTE=Bueller;591058]Yea no rain, just a bit of traffic, mostly warm. Sorry I got there so late but at least I got to help you load up anyway :lol:
Good to meet you and your wife , I think we need to go on a canyon ride, and if my wife comes the Harley could probably keep up ok too.

Of course, hit me up, I could use help in the Canyons too.
And the wife, well there is a 600 in her very near future. :cheers:

Rhino41
Thu Jul 21st, 2011, 06:02 PM
Thanks Bueller!
Do you bring your 250 out often?
What is a good lap time for a 250? I used to work at Performance and remember talking with you (over 5 years ago) and know that you have some race experience, just curious what our target should be. Have a lot of learning and work to do, but having fun working at it.

Bueller
Thu Jul 21st, 2011, 06:19 PM
I was riding out there a lot in the winter and spring but now in summer I have been riding and racing at HPR. We are racing out there this Sunday with the RMMinimoto (http://www.rmminimoto.com/index.html) group in the 17"wheel class.