PDA

View Full Version : Should Spooph be made an honorary member of the Girls Only Forum?

bornwildnfree
Thu Jul 21st, 2011, 09:51 AM
PunyJuney (http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/forums/member.php?u=5657) originally suggested this and I think we should. He already wears a pink tutu and has shown up for more girls rides than I have. Spiderman has said if we all vote yes, he will allow Spooph access. I say let Spooph in.

PunyJuney
Thu Jul 21st, 2011, 10:29 AM
clearly I was joking, Spooph is the manliest man on the forum. He's the only one capable of rocking the pink tutu.
Christy I thought you didn't want to be part of "Girls only" and had opted out?

Sully
Thu Jul 21st, 2011, 10:32 AM
As much as I like whispering sweet nothings to Spooph, he has a penis (altho, I have not verified this myself), therefore, I have to say no. Other dudes who rock a pink tutu might want access as well. Sorry Spooph :boobies:

Reyven
Thu Jul 21st, 2011, 10:32 AM
He does not have the right parts, no matter how hard he rocks the tutu

Ninja2
Thu Jul 21st, 2011, 10:38 AM
I petition Spooph getting his own forum. And be restricted to it. :lol:
But I do give him a lot of man points for showing up in a pink tutu, along with the other gentlemen in pink! :up:

aerofaze
Thu Jul 21st, 2011, 10:51 AM
If thy banana hammock fits, thou may not join the tits.

(...even ill-fitting hammocks)

Sully
Thu Jul 21st, 2011, 10:56 AM
LOL! :spit:

sprtbkbabe
Thu Jul 21st, 2011, 11:01 AM
We've got some effeminate males who might be better suited... (that's a compliment btw, Matt)

Is he willing to accept the honorary monthly water gain, mood swings, unnecessary target as a crap driver...?

Isn't there some sort of gang initiation process? Not by the girls, rather the CSC man-whores, who may feel he's got an added advantage, being invited into exclusive discussions...? After all, he'll be the first in line for welcoming nOOb girls to the forum :leghump:

Blue
Thu Jul 21st, 2011, 05:52 PM
Poor Spooph, now I feel like we got his hopes all up. I'd have to agree with sprtbkbabe. If he is not ravaged on a monthly basis by mother nature then thou shalt not be granted access. On the other hand I'm a total noob so I will let the great wise counsel decide.