PDA

View Full Version : Electrical and Gas line rerouting

grim
Thu Jul 21st, 2011, 09:55 AM
My company has decided they want to move our burnout and bake ovens.

I have to get pricing from companies who are licensed electricians and licensed to run gas lines.

This is a huge opportunity for anyone in this forum that either works for a company that can do this or is a private contractor. There is a lot of money to be made.

These are very large industrial ovens and there is no room for error because while they are down we are losing money.

The electrical's and gas lines will need to be disconnected before the ovens are moved and then once they are moved the lines will all need to be re directed to the new location and reconnected.

Please send me a PM if this is something that you can do The bids all have to be submitted to my cooperate weenies by Monday so this window isn't open for too long

thanks!

grim
Fri Jul 22nd, 2011, 07:13 AM
BUMP

I have 3 different electricians that i am getting bids from thank you to those who referred them!

I still need an HVAC contractor other than the one i have in mind to put in a bid to re route the gas lines if anyone knows of someone please send me a PM today is the last day i have to get bids.

MetaLord 9
Fri Jul 22nd, 2011, 07:42 AM
Dunno if this is his type of thing or not, but I'm pretty sure Bueller's an electrician

Bueller
Fri Jul 22nd, 2011, 07:44 AM
Dunno if this is his type of thing or not, but I'm pretty sure Bueller's an electrician

No he isn't, he is a meat Popsicle

grim
Fri Jul 22nd, 2011, 07:45 AM

yea he already sent me a PM im contacting his company today