PDA

View Full Version : Want a google plus invite?

WolFeYeZ
Thu Jul 21st, 2011, 01:33 PM
PM me your gmail email address and Ill send you an invite. I dunno if anyone actually needs one, but its here if you want. :)

modette99
Thu Jul 21st, 2011, 01:50 PM
I have Google+ nothing special there...LOL

WolFeYeZ
Thu Jul 21st, 2011, 01:57 PM
I have Google+ nothing special there...LOL

I guess its a lot of us younger people getting into it now. You old people will catch up someday, no worries. :cyber:

modette99
Thu Jul 21st, 2011, 02:25 PM
Ahhh old huh...LOL

I asked my best friend just a few minutes ago if he wanted a G+ invite he said NO already had one and he too was not impressed with it.

My wife was also not impressed with it either.

If your all setup on Facebook why would you want ANOTHER social networking site to check? MySpace sucked, Twitter is pretty stupid no one cares about your tweets. Facebook seems to work...but int he end I don't really care what some high school acquaintance has to say. Now try and sell FB or any Social Networking to the older group like my parents...my father is the same opinion as me, more strongly so...that who cares about some High School dude you did not care for then but wants to be "friends" now...LOL I see his point.

What is G+ providing that is SOOOOOOO new!!! NOTHING that I have seen says betetr then FB.

I know some of you say well it lets you be in one spot, check Gmail and what have you...my Gmail gets checked with Windows Live Mail. Or I might notice I have email when I am at my Home page (iGoogle). No reason to be connected 24/7 to one site...and do I want site to have all my information, no not really.

In the end it will be next to impossible for Google to beat FB. FB is way too established.

I much rather have seen Google finish with that auction site they were Beta testing years ago. Ebay needs brought down....and Google has Google checkout...just needs a good and cheap Auction site.

d3spair
Thu Jul 21st, 2011, 02:43 PM
What is G+ providing that is SOOOOOOO new!!! NOTHING that I have seen says betetr then FB.

Trust us when we say, stay on Facebook! rofl

TurboGizzmo
Thu Jul 21st, 2011, 03:14 PM
I am having flashbacks to my old MySpace page with crazy background and animated gifs all over....

Ted
Thu Jul 21st, 2011, 03:17 PM
what is google+ ? :dunno:

~Barn~
Thu Jul 21st, 2011, 03:20 PM
Social Networking is played out, unless it's being used to line your pockets. I prefer my friendships to be a little less virtual, and a little more interactive. YMMV.

Ricky
Thu Jul 21st, 2011, 03:36 PM
If your all setup on Facebook why would you want ANOTHER social networking site to check? MySpace sucked, Twitter is pretty stupid no one cares about your tweets. Facebook seems to work...but int he end I don't really care what some high school acquaintance has to say. Now try and sell FB or any Social Networking to the older group like my parents...my father is the same opinion as me, more strongly so...that who cares about some High School dude you did not care for then but wants to be "friends" now...LOL I see his point.

What is G+ providing that is SOOOOOOO new!!! NOTHING that I have seen says betetr then FB..

Your post shows how little you understand the social networking stuff. I'm not calling myself an expert, but let me try to explain it.

Myspace was centrally based on every person having their own profile or "web site" to post their stuff, and be somewhat social.

Facebook took that to the next level by making it more social and discussion based. It created more ways for people to interact with each other, than myspace did. That's why it took off like a bat out of hell.

Twitter came along and changed the arena completely. Let's say I'm some asshole named Charlie Sheen. I fucking hate everybody, and I'm the biggest badass (douchebag) in the world. I don't give a fuck about you, but everyone (2+ million of them) gives a shit about what I'm doing. I follow a couple of my other super duper famous friends, and that's all I care about. I don't care about my millions of fans, nor do I have the time to sift through a feed of posts from 2 million people. These fans of mine can follow me, and see what I can fit within 140 characters. It does not affect what I see, and I choose to follow them if I want.

Now Google+ has come along. Google isn't stupid. They know that to excel at doing things right, it comes is slow, methodical steps. This is exactly as Apple has always treated their iOS platform. Features are added carefully, and one at a time once they are perfected. In this case, they started with the basics of profile, pics, and stream. With their Circles, equivalent to a group in FB, you add friends to your circles, and you are "following" them like Twitter. Someone follows you, and you can elect to not follow them. The stream itself is more customizable to see only the news people want to see. FB has this stupid process of only showing you new stuff how it wants to show you, and uses some arbitrary and ridiculous algorithm to decide what is "most popupar" all while not showing me shit from my best friends.

G+ is clean, simple, uncluttered, doesn't have stupid spammy apps like "A friend answered a question about you", or 3rd party polls, or farmville type stuff. For now, it only has what I want to see, and that's the status updates and pictures of the people I actually give a shit about.

Besides, the web programming used in Facebook is kinda buggy and worthless. FB customer service is non-existent, and they don't give a shit about the suggestions that you or I make to them, as a user. Google has always been more savvy as to what the end user wants, and they tend to listen to those users. This is why Google Chrome came along and took the browser world by surprise.

grim
Thu Jul 21st, 2011, 03:43 PM
Your post shows how little you understand the social networking stuff. I'm not calling myself an expert, but let me try to explain it.

Myspace was centrally based on every person having their own profile or "web site" to post their stuff, and be somewhat social.

Facebook took that to the next level by making it more social and discussion based. It created more ways for people to interact with each other, than myspace did. That's why it took off like a bat out of hell.

Twitter came along and changed the arena completely. Let's say I'm some asshole named Charlie Sheen. I fucking hate everybody, and I'm the biggest badass (douchebag) in the world. I don't give a fuck about you, but everyone (2+ million of them) gives a shit about what I'm doing. I follow a couple of my other super duper famous friends, and that's all I care about. I don't care about my millions of fans, nor do I have the time to sift through a feed of posts from 2 million people. These fans of mine can follow me, and see what I can fit within 140 characters. It does not affect what I see, and I choose to follow them if I want.

Now Google+ has come along. Google isn't stupid. They know that to excel at doing things right, it comes is slow, methodical steps. This is exactly as Apple has always treated their iOS platform. Features are added carefully, and one at a time once they are perfected. In this case, they started with the basics of profile, pics, and stream. With their Circles, equivalent to a group in FB, you add friends to your circles, and you are "following" them like Twitter. Someone follows you, and you can elect to not follow them. The stream itself is more customizable to see only the news people want to see. FB has this stupid process of only showing you new stuff how it wants to show you, and uses some arbitrary and ridiculous algorithm to decide what is "most popupar" all while not showing me shit from my best friends.

G+ is clean, simple, uncluttered, doesn't have stupid spammy apps like "A friend answered a question about you", or 3rd party polls, or farmville type stuff. For now, it only has what I want to see, and that's the status updates and pictures of the people I actually give a shit about.

Besides, the web programming used in Facebook is kinda buggy and worthless. FB customer service is non-existent, and they don't give a shit about the suggestions that you or I make to them, as a user. Google has always been more savvy as to what the end user wants, and they tend to listen to those users. This is why Google Chrome came along and took the browser world by surprise.

Interesting...tell me do you have a wife or gf?

Ricky
Thu Jul 21st, 2011, 04:04 PM

What does that have to do with the price of cheese?

modette99
Thu Jul 21st, 2011, 04:06 PM

That is a great question. I'm betting not either.

Why do I care if you follow me, why do I care if you read my tweets? I don't.

For example my one Uncle post up on FB all the time, stupid shit like "about to cross the state line"...DO I GIVE A SHIT. So I tend to "hide all post" from said person. I've hidden most people as they are NOT FRIENDS. PM me or email me if you have something to say *shrug*

Maybe the 30 year old's don't get G+ and MyCircle....I have yet to find someone that cares. I have found Facebook to be a quick place to go to play a free game....I really don't care what JP from High school is doing, or some distant cousin I have never meet. If they are too chatty I tend to hide their scribbles.

To me its sad people feel like these are REAL friends...LOL But i am getting used to seeing the family of 4 out eating and each on their cellphones probably posting on FB or Tweeter about their food...LOL

modette99
Thu Jul 21st, 2011, 04:07 PM
What does that have to do with the price of cheese?

Because you seem like you are the type that believes that online "friends" are real friends...LOL I am betting you have an account on all the above...LOL

~Barn~
Thu Jul 21st, 2011, 04:43 PM
Raise your hand if you don't even have a FB. :hibye:

Ricky
Thu Jul 21st, 2011, 04:46 PM
Just when I think people on CSC can't get any dumber...

I'm a software engineer. I tend to analyze pieces of similar software and find differences, plusses, and minuses between them all.

And not that I give a fuck whether anyone thinks I'm a faggot dick sucking homo, or a straight guy that's married with kids, but my gf is a well known member of CSC, thanks.

Jmetz
Thu Jul 21st, 2011, 04:49 PM
Fire department?

~Barn~
Thu Jul 21st, 2011, 04:55 PM
$300 Million domestic box-office, Kyle.

Valguard
Thu Jul 21st, 2011, 05:05 PM
Ok, no one cares how independent you are from technology or social media. You do realize that CSC is a social media site, right? Anyway, it's all about using the tools infront of you. If you don't have a use form them, fine. Some people can be a little creative and find really good uses for these tools. For those of you that only want your screw driver and a roll a duck tape. Perhaps your opinion is not appreciated on this thread.

That being said, I think G+ has some really cool features that could enhance planing rides and what not. For one, I would love to have all my CSC peeps in a circle whee I could get updates on rides, locations, etc. Without having to dig through a forum. Forms are great, but not so much when I just want the details. The huddle feature would be great for ride times and updates.

As a side note, twitter would be awesome for tracks like HPR. You could get updates on track conditions, cancelations, etc.

Side note number two, I very much enjoy the Sparks feature on G+ and the Hangouts. This is going to be replacing my Skype account. I've been worried what Microsoft would do with Skype, now I don't care because I have G+

Sent from my iPhone... In a bar... Drinking a cold beer. I like technology. :]

WolFeYeZ
Thu Jul 21st, 2011, 05:11 PM
On topic again: 7 invites sent so far. I'm not sure if there is a limit really, but lets see.

Ricky
Thu Jul 21st, 2011, 05:13 PM
On topic again: 7 invites sent so far. I'm not sure if there is a limit really, but lets see.

I don't think there's a limit right now. I think it's all about their load capabilities. If they reach capacity, they won't allow new invites.

Dietrich_R1
Thu Jul 21st, 2011, 05:23 PM

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That just caught me very funny!

Sparker
Thu Jul 21st, 2011, 06:33 PM

:hibye: I dont. As with what others said. Why do I care what some dude from HS that I barely talked to is doing now. FB can have its benefits but Im doing just fine without those. Plus Im married now and there are some girls from the past that Id rather not have trying to get back in touch again! :lol:

Blue
Thu Jul 21st, 2011, 09:57 PM
:think: google+ ermmmmm...no. that is all. :boobies:

DevilsTonic
Thu Jul 21st, 2011, 10:48 PM

Because you seem like you are the type that believes that online "friends" are real friends...LOL I am betting you have an account on all the above...LOL

So let me get this straight. When someone exhibits any degree of intelligence whether it be about a motorcycle or the differences between various websites, they're automatically dubbed the stereotypical computer geek whose friends are all cyber friends? If we're going to start classifying people that we don't know on an internet forum, then I am going to play your silly little game.

I am betting that because you don't understand the differences or underlying programming of the various social networking sites (like this one or any other message forum), that you're the stereotypical mentally feeble jock who probably doesn't have a girlfriend or a wife either but likes to belittle other people because it makes you feel big and powerful. You likely don't have a girlfriend or wife because frankly, who wants to date anyone with an IQ < 70? :321:

Ricky and I have been together (yes, boyfriend/girlfriend) for two years.

TransNone13
Thu Jul 21st, 2011, 11:17 PM
So much drama!

Some people don't get out, yea some of you. Friends and colleagues I have move, deploy, disable and change phones, so on and so forth... This is the only way to communicate with most of them. (Social Networking) I dumped facebook after the facial recognition software went live and I had always been annoyed up after they opened facebook up to anyone other than college students.

CaptGoodvibes
Thu Jul 21st, 2011, 11:31 PM
I always laugh when people use the "I don't give a fuck about my H.S. friends" when they explain their disdain for Facebook. They sound like my dad when he tells me why people don't need cellphones. "Okay, I'm turning left now. I'm coming to a stop sign..." Hahaha! Seriously, if you don't understand the uses of a technology, for fuck sake, don't spell it out for the rest of us how inept you might be. Just in case that wasn't clear, don't show your hand before the final card is dealt.

I think G+ is cleaner and better. I don't have to worry my employer is reading about my love of beer, motorcycles at speed, or any number of other things. But I can ping them with info they might enjoy if I see fit. In that case, my motorcycle friends, my musician friends, my computer friends, also don't have to see stuff they don't care about.

It is the best of Facebook and Twitter, distilled and improved.

grim
Thu Jul 21st, 2011, 11:32 PM
So let me get this straight. When someone exhibits any degree of intelligence whether it be about a motorcycle or the differences between various websites, they're automatically dubbed the stereotypical computer geek whose friends are all cyber friends? If we're going to start classifying people that we don't know on an internet forum, then I am going to play your silly little game.

I am betting that because you don't understand the differences or underlying programming of the various social networking sites (like this one or any other message forum), that you're the stereotypical mentally feeble jock who probably doesn't have a girlfriend or a wife either but likes to belittle other people because it makes you feel big and powerful. You likely don't have a girlfriend or wife because frankly, who wants to date anyone with an IQ < 70? :321:

:lol: :lol:

such anger from one question in which wasn't actually implied that he did or did not have a girlfriend because he was a said called "nerd"!! obviously someone has some anger issues to jump the gun so quickly and make such accusation when you don't even know what your talking about because all i asked was do you have a gf or wife. Moddetto is the one who took the route that he doesn't because he's so enveloped in the interwebz.

But since you want to play that game here allow me to provide my response to your ever so in depth and well researched information about myself.

I am married have been for 3 years in which i have known my wife for 6 years this upcoming weekend...i also have a beautiful little girl.

a jock???? :lol: so is that what anyone is called because they don't spend more time on the computer rather out with their family or riding their motorcycle? Not Hardly but good guess i actually have full sleeve tattoos on both arms with skulls and all kinds of scary scary things!!!! ( not very jock like) but don't let that fool you let me correct you before you jump the gun like im sure you will because i said i have tattoos ( cause those people have no future and are rebels)

I'm and electrical and mechanical engineer have been for 5 years I work on ac and dc motors as well as i design gearboxes for siemens and repair them for major manufacturing industries.

so now that we have established that I'd love to hear you bash ( or try to at least) on something that i didn't even start.......isn't the Internet fun'!!!!!!!!!!!!

brennahm
Fri Jul 22nd, 2011, 07:46 AM
Where's that tape measure pic?

MetaLord 9
Fri Jul 22nd, 2011, 08:23 AM
Yeah, but who wants to think about two dudes kissing? :D

Ricky
Fri Jul 22nd, 2011, 09:05 AM

such anger from one question in which wasn't actually implied that he did or did not have a girlfriend because he was a said called "nerd"!!

OK, then let's pretend I answer your question:

I have a girlfriend

What was your point?

grim
Fri Jul 22nd, 2011, 09:19 AM
OK, then let's pretend I answer your question:

I have a girlfriend

What was your point?

Just wondering :lol: :lol: :lol:

It was only asked to see how people would perceive it after that long explanation about whatever. I got my answer and kicks in more way than one!

kat.luvs.sportbikes
Fri Jul 22nd, 2011, 09:35 AM

and you look sexy on the bike!
Just sayin.. lol

DevilsTonic
Fri Jul 22nd, 2011, 09:46 AM

such anger from one question in which wasn't actually implied that he did or did not have a girlfriend because he was a said called "nerd"!! obviously someone has some anger issues to jump the gun so quickly and make such accusation when you don't even know what your talking about because all i asked was do you have a gf or wife. Moddetto is the one who took the route that he doesn't because he's so enveloped in the interwebz.

But since you want to play that game here allow me to provide my response to your ever so in depth and well researched information about myself.

I am married have been for 3 years in which i have known my wife for 6 years this upcoming weekend...i also have a beautiful little girl.

a jock???? :lol: so is that what anyone is called because they don't spend more time on the computer rather out with their family or riding their motorcycle? Not Hardly but good guess i actually have full sleeve tattoos on both arms with skulls and all kinds of scary scary things!!!! ( not very jock like) but don't let that fool you let me correct you before you jump the gun like im sure you will because i said i have tattoos ( cause those people have no future and are rebels)

I'm and electrical and mechanical engineer have been for 5 years I work on ac and dc motors as well as i design gearboxes for siemens and repair them for major manufacturing industries.

so now that we have established that I'd love to hear you bash ( or try to at least) on something that i didn't even start.......isn't the Internet fun'!!!!!!!!!!!!I'm not angry. I was merely following your lead by being shallow, stereotypical and off-topic. You can't fight stupidity with intelligence. I believe in a fair fight and thought that if I dumbed it down it would sink in. Speaking of intelligence...my post wasn't necessarily directed toward you, good sir. If you look at my post, your comment was quoted because that's the comment that modette based his judgement of Ricky on.

I'm going to make an attempt at putting this thread back on topic now and ask what Ricky's love life has to do with Google+ invites?? Anyone? It has nothing to do with Google + invites, so let's all play like big kids shall we?

Now...if anyone needs Google+ invites. I have some to share if you're in need.

Yeah, but who wants to think about two dudes kissing? :DNice! Thanks, Chris! :P

CaptGoodvibes
Fri Jul 22nd, 2011, 10:13 AM
Here's an comparison of G+ functionality for new users.

By Mike Elgan

"Most of the "pleople" I've chatted with on G+ don't understand Google's scheme for friending, following and Circling on Google+. It's complex and counterintuitive, at least at first. But it's also important for users to understand how it works.

The question I'm going to answer here is: What makes another user's posts show up in your feeds?

Let's say there's a social networking fan named Jan Brady. She's on Twitter, Facebook and Google+.

On Twitter, you'll see Jan's posts if you follow her. On Twitter, it makes no difference whether she follows you back or not, you still get her posts if you follow her.

On Facebook, you can send a friend request to Jan. If Jan friends you back, you will see her posts in your News Feed. In other words, seeing Jan's posts requires both that you follow her and that she ALSO follows you back.

The Twitter and Facebook schemes are very simple, and everyone understands them.

Google+ is a hybrid of these two systems. Google+ has both friending AND following.

At the left of your Google+ page, you'll see an item called "Incoming." If you select that option, you'll see other people's posts streaming by. But who are these people and how did they get there?

In other words: What makes Jan Brady show up in your "Incoming" feed?

If you find Jan on Google+, and add her to any of your Circles, her Public posts will show up in your "Incoming" feed. She doesn't have to follow you back, or even know who you are. If you Circle Jan, and she posts something and marks it Public, that post will show up in your "Incoming" feed.

Here's the part that may suprise you: If you don't Circle Jan, but if Jan Circles you, then her posts will show up in your "Incoming" feed.

In other words, Jan's posts show up in your "Incoming" feed if you follow her OR if she follows you (or both).

In still other words, think of Circling someone as a Twitter-like "pull" system. When you put someone in your Circle, you choose to "pull" their posts into your "Incoming" feed. But Google+ also has a "push" system. Without you doing anything, any other use can choose to "push" their Public posts into your "Incoming" feed.

When some people hear that Jan can put posts into their "Incoming" feed without permission, they might be temped to cry foul, saying they only want the posts of people they Circle to show up there. But if that were the case, Google+ would be like Facebook. You couldn't just drop people in your Circles, you'd have to send a friend request and wait for them to approve it.

If you want Google+ to act like Facebook, where you see the posts ONLY of people you've Circled, it's easy to make that happen. Just click on the "Home" button at the top of the page. The Home button shows you the posts ONLY of the people you've Circled.

I hope this posts helps clarify friending, following and Circlng on Google+"

Keyser Soze
Fri Jul 22nd, 2011, 10:31 AM

I'm with you Barn. No FB here.

Edit: This thread is fuckin retarded. People honestly defending their use of fucking Facebook, Twitter, G+, and whatever...holeeeeee shiiit.

Let the douchebaggery continue..

grim
Fri Jul 22nd, 2011, 10:49 AM
At this point im too damn tired to keep trolling this thread.....I dont even know WTF google + is :lol: I have a facebook primarily to keep in contact with all my navy buddies to make sure there still alive!

gtn
Fri Jul 22nd, 2011, 11:00 AM
At this point im too damn tired to keep trolling this thread.....I dont even know WTF google + is :lol: I have a facebook primarily to keep in contact with all my navy buddies to make sure there still alive!

Navy 'eh? What was your rating?

grim
Fri Jul 22nd, 2011, 11:14 AM
Navy 'eh? What was your rating?

AM2 When i got out

Keyser Soze
Fri Jul 22nd, 2011, 11:19 AM
DC2

grim
Fri Jul 22nd, 2011, 11:21 AM
DC2

When did you get out? And what ship were you on?

Keyser Soze
Fri Jul 22nd, 2011, 11:26 AM
LHA-1 Tarawa. Got out in 2000. What about you

modette99
Fri Jul 22nd, 2011, 11:30 AM
I think G+ is cleaner and better. I don't have to worry my employer is reading about my love of beer, motorcycles at speed, or any number of other things. But I can ping them with info they might enjoy if I see fit. In that case, my motorcycle friends, my musician friends, my computer friends, also don't have to see stuff they don't care about.

It is the best of Facebook and Twitter, distilled and improved.

Not sure who in their right mind would even let their boss or co-workers be friends. That seems like it is asking for trouble. So why do you allow them on FB? Why do you have your settings so all can see.

By the way I been married since 2004 never had a problem with women...LOL Jock...hmmm never played a sport either, at least outside of gym class. Oh and I was a CIO for a company at the age of 25......

I was just having fun poking fun at people, life should not be serious. But I still stand I don't see what G+ offers more then the other options already available. I love how people jump on the GOOGLE bandwagon, they are another big company that is no better then Microsoft. After all remember Google software reads your emails (to customize ads), does not bother me but it bothered a lot of people when they first came out with email.

Oh as for digging through a forum to read about if there are rides, I never had to dig as long as the site is setup correctly *shrug*

As for this being a Social Networking site I guess...I call it a "Big Waste of Time"....LOL Not much on TV nowadays....so I kill time here. Unlike FB I don't have family and friends here asking to be my friends...if they stumble across they can read whatever I wrote and move on.....I don't care. I'm not trying to Network with people!!!

I'm here to kill time when not riding...

The older I get the more anti technology I get....I'll admit that.

modette99
Fri Jul 22nd, 2011, 11:34 AM
I'm with you Barn. No FB here.

Edit: This thread is fuckin retarded. People honestly defending their use of fucking Facebook, Twitter, G+, and whatever...holeeeeee shiiit.

Let the douchebaggery continue..

I agree...I'm having fun egging them on...LOL

grim
Fri Jul 22nd, 2011, 11:37 AM

based in norfolk went out on a stint w the Trueman and the Kennedy before they decom'd it. got out in 07

grim
Fri Jul 22nd, 2011, 11:40 AM

My squadron was with CAG-3 i worked on the E2-c hawkeyes

modette99
Fri Jul 22nd, 2011, 11:42 AM
I peed in a pool once

grim
Fri Jul 22nd, 2011, 11:43 AM
I peed in a pool once

you suck at thread jacking!!! :lol:

Keyser Soze
Fri Jul 22nd, 2011, 11:43 AM
I peed in a pool once

I'm peeing in one right now.

True story

modette99
Fri Jul 22nd, 2011, 11:55 AM
you suck at thread jacking!!! :lol:

Yeah blame me....looks like you been doing a bit of that too

:cyber:

grim
Fri Jul 22nd, 2011, 11:58 AM
Yeah blame me....looks like you been doing a bit of that too

:cyber:

guilty :yay:

Ricky
Fri Jul 22nd, 2011, 12:24 PM
I agree...I'm having fun egging them on...LOL

Egging us on? Shit... If anything we are giving you as much room as possible to make yourself look like even more of a douchebag.

CIO of a company at 25, but you can't see the advantages of Google+ over any other social networking site? You sir, are a failure. Besides, computers were still in punch card form 50 years ago.

Keyser Soze
Fri Jul 22nd, 2011, 12:26 PM
http://www.crackedjustice.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/ohhemad.jpg

gtn
Fri Jul 22nd, 2011, 12:35 PM
AM2 When i got out

MM1(SS)

CaptGoodvibes
Fri Jul 22nd, 2011, 03:42 PM
Not sure who in their right mind would even let their boss or co-workers be friends. That seems like it is asking for trouble. So why do you allow them on FB? Why do you have your settings so all can see.

You make a lot of assumptions. Not too savvy...

Anyway, G+ segregates "friends" as much as you see fit.

modette99
Fri Jul 22nd, 2011, 04:03 PM
Anyway, G+ segregates "friends" as much as you see fit.

i do that based on color already...seems to work well... :yumyum:

CaptGoodvibes
Fri Jul 22nd, 2011, 04:10 PM
Okee dokee. :roll:

So, I have invites available also. Anyone can PM me your email if you want in.